Amazing scene at Phoenix Open

I missed this by a day!! I was second row right behind the 16th green yesterday, an absolutely amazing day. We arrived at 4:15am, sat in line for 3 hours, made the mad dash to the back of the green, we ran a “squares” game for the entire section and had $200-300 on the line for every trio that came through.

Our group spent hundreds on beer all day, the stale hot dogs were delicious, the weather was perfect.

Put the 16th green on your sports bucket list, and don’t wuss out and go to a box…sit in the bleachers, chug beers, do the wave, boo when players miss easy putts and have a blast.

Go 16th Hole!!

I missed this by a day!! I was second row right behind the 16th green yesterday, an absolutely amazing day. We arrived at 4:15am, sat in line for 3 hours, made the mad dash to the back of the green, we ran a “squares” game for the entire section and had $200-300 on the line for every trio that came through.

Our group spent hundreds on beer all day, the stale hot dogs were delicious, the weather was perfect.

Put the 16th green on your sports bucket list, and don’t wuss out and go to a box…sit in the bleachers, chug beers, do the wave, boo when players miss easy putts and have a blast.

Go 16th Hole!!
Definitely would love to do that someday. That sounds like a great day!!!

I have to admit though, I would probably wuss out and do the box (hangs head in shame)....

Go 16th Hole!!
Sounds amazing

Go 16th Hole!!
And if you can get your company to pick up the tab, even better! :D

Wow. I've never seen that hole before. But that is SO cool.

Top Bottom