All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

USAF

Reaction score
The fellas are strangely silent.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Spoofin

Reaction score

Well lookie here.

And spoof told us there weren't none o' them right wingers stirrin' up this crap.
More lies from the board idiot. Please find my post where I said no right wingers were stirring up crap in MPLS and I'll find you a number where I said it was "some from the left, some from the right, and a whole bunch of locals and yuppies from andover". I can't figure out if you are this dishonest on purpose or simply too dumb to know. What is for sure is that you are a complete POS.

USAF

Reaction score
More lies from the board idiot. Please find my post where I said no right wingers were stirring up crap in MPLS and I'll find you a number where I said it was "some from the left, some from the right, and a whole bunch of locals and yuppies from andover". I can't figure out if you are this dishonest on purpose or simply too dumb to know. What is for sure is that you are a complete POS.
Fraud.

You jumped on the "Antifa" train and rode it. Still are. You claimed over and over there were no "right wing" rioters.

NOW you back off? And pretend there's no serwanga necessary??

Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fraud.

You jumped on the "Antifa" train and rode it. Still are. You claimed over and over there were no "right wing" rioters.

Fraud.
Then certainly you can find just one post where I said so. You are such a liar. Some from the left, some from the right, mostly minnesotans - both from the city and yuppies from the suburbs. That was my stance from day 1.

You are simply not very bright. Not bright enough to think for yourself, not bright enough to understand differing opinions, not smart enough to comprehend simple points. The only way things “make sense” to you is to make up complete lies (like this), wild accusations (you are a racist), and ridiculous claims (you aren’t voting for who you say). Then it all lines up for your simple mind. You know you aren’t very bright. Of course you do. You also think you are hiding it with these actions. You aren’t.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Fraud.

Fraud.
This took me about 2-minutes. I can find more, but think this is enough to prove my point of your continual dishonesty...

Actually, if you care about facts, a LOT of people on GH were saying in June that there were likely people from all walks (left, right, black, white, MNs, outsiders, etc.). There were only a couple that said all Antifa and a couple more that disputed Antifa even existed and claimed all WS. In fact, our State leadership blamed it all in out-of-towners, with a hint towards WSs.

I see right through you and your weak efforts here. Wild accusations with no support. This isn't the first time you've tried such childish behavior with me. I'm not the one on this board denying the existance of extermists. I don't dismiss left or right wing extremism. I never have - so why do I need to prove anything to you. Go to the MPLS riot threads. I said more than once that they were happeing from some left-wing wackos, some right-wing wackos, local folks that found it fun, and a whole bunch of yuppies from the suburbs. I have never once denied the existance or the terrible actions that white suppremicist groups do. But, I'm not going to get into this with you.

I have no doubt there are all kinds involved. Each and every one of them should have been stopped days ago.... at least an attempt would have been nice.

1604765443199.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
I am sure @USAF is moments away from posting some of this posts I made “over and over” saying no right wing extremists were in MPLS. I mean, he wouldn’t lie, would he? Sharp as a tack, that one.

USAF

Reaction score
I am sure @USAF is moments away from posting some of this posts I made “over and over” saying no right wing extremists were in MPLS. I mean, he wouldn’t lie, would he? Sharp as a tack, that one.
I see by the post above you now are in bed with Norseland.

Think about that, spoof. You're allies with assclowns. Mouth breathing dullards.

What does that make YOU, spoof?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, I guess he would lie. *shocked*
Dumb and dishonest. Proud parents I am sure.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Still waiting. It's been a month, this can't be so hard - I said it over and over, right?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
How much time do you actually spend digging up and resuscitating dormant threads?

Actually, don't tell me. I'm in a happy, spirited mood today. I don't want to be depressed on your behalf.

Section2

Reaction score
Oh yes, all summer and fall we’ve watched police beating and tear gassing antifa and BLM and absolutely not letting them do whatever they want, riot loot destroy, harass innocent people the elderly and kids.
now that proud boys are attacking back it’s a national shame. How predictable. And pathetic Howie just laps it up.

Any proud boy attacks on anyone not in black bloc? Any innocent businesses or people targeted? As of now, there is no comparison.

USAF

Reaction score
Oh yes, all summer and fall we’ve watched police beating and tear gassing antifa and BLM and absolutely not letting them do whatever they want, riot loot destroy, harass innocent people the elderly and kids.
now that proud boys are attacking back it’s a national shame. How predictable. And pathetic Howie just laps it up.

Any proud boy attacks on anyone not in black bloc? Any innocent businesses or people targeted? As of now, there is no comparison.
And there's spoof, supporting this shit.

Section2

Reaction score
And the usual suspects rush in to defend the Proud Boys.
It’s actually antifa dressed up as proud boys. Am I doing that right? You could not be bothered to say a word despite 9 months of constant violence, and now you’ve got a single video and you’re up on your high horse demanding everyone else immediately condemn?
If proud boys are fighting antifa. I don’t care at all. They both deserve each other.
If they are harassing random innocent people, I absolutely condemn in the strongest terms. Absolutely no place in our society for that.
Gee, that wasn’t so hard was it pumpkin?

Wally

Reaction score
9 months of constant violence,

LOL
I think you need some testosterone injections.

How many day of unrest in MN? 5 or 6 maybe...
Now its 9 months of constant violence...
ROTFLMAO

Section2

Reaction score
LOL
I think you need some testosterone injections.

How many day of unrest in MN? 5 or 6 maybe...
Now its 9 months of constant violence...
ROTFLMAO
Did I specify MN?

Top Bottom