All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Boogaloo Bois member pleads guilty to rioting after George Floyd's death​

Ivan Hunter admitted traveling from San Antonio, Texas, to Minneapolis in May 2020.

ows_f31b2cc4_1463_4af5_b75a_3fc74188aaee.jpg

A member of a far-right anti-government group pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District Court in Minneapolis to a federal riot charge in connection with civil unrest after George Floyd's murder. Ivan Harrison Hunter admitted to traveling from San Antonio, Texas, to Minneapolis "with the intent to participate in a riot," according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Minnesota.

According to charges, Hunter, wearing a skull mask and tactical gear, shot 13 rounds at the south Minneapolis police headquarters while people were inside. He also looted the building and helped set it ablaze, according to the complaint. Police in Austin, Texas, stopped a pickup truck with Hunter inside with two other people in June 2020. He had six loaded magazines for an AK-47-style assault rifle on his tactical vest. Officers also found several semiautomatic riles and two pistols.
Federal agents found that Hunter was affiliated with Boogloo Bois member Steven Carrillo, who was charged in the May 29, 2020 murder of a federal officer in Oakland, Calif. The term "Boogaloo" refers to an impending second civil war in the United States associated with violent uprisings against the government.

https://www.startribune.com/boogalo...rioting-after-george-floyd-s-death/600102530/

STPGopher

Reaction score

Boogaloo Bois member pleads guilty to rioting after George Floyd's death​

Ivan Hunter admitted traveling from San Antonio, Texas, to Minneapolis in May 2020.

ows_f31b2cc4_1463_4af5_b75a_3fc74188aaee.jpg

A member of a far-right anti-government group pleaded guilty Thursday in U.S. District Court in Minneapolis to a federal riot charge in connection with civil unrest after George Floyd's murder. Ivan Harrison Hunter admitted to traveling from San Antonio, Texas, to Minneapolis "with the intent to participate in a riot," according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney's Office in Minnesota.

According to charges, Hunter, wearing a skull mask and tactical gear, shot 13 rounds at the south Minneapolis police headquarters while people were inside. He also looted the building and helped set it ablaze, according to the complaint. Police in Austin, Texas, stopped a pickup truck with Hunter inside with two other people in June 2020. He had six loaded magazines for an AK-47-style assault rifle on his tactical vest. Officers also found several semiautomatic riles and two pistols.
Federal agents found that Hunter was affiliated with Boogloo Bois member Steven Carrillo, who was charged in the May 29, 2020 murder of a federal officer in Oakland, Calif. The term "Boogaloo" refers to an impending second civil war in the United States associated with violent uprisings against the government.

https://www.startribune.com/boogalo...rioting-after-george-floyd-s-death/600102530/
Yes. Clearly a local... Remember our "friends told us it was all locals. No one from out of state.

but Antifa.... Oh and Maxine Waters.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes. Clearly a local... Remember our "friends told us it was all locals. No one from out of state.

You have this mixed up STP. Like usual.

I don't recall anyone saying there was "no one from out of state." I think you are mixing this up with Walz who clearly told us that everyone arrested was from out of state. IALTO Clearly tho, this conviction proves that all the trouble in MPLS was caused by out of state Boogaloo Boys - and some guy with an umbrella.

USAF

Reaction score

I don't recall anyone saying there was "no one from out of state." I think you are mixing this up with Walz who clearly told us that everyone arrested was from out of state. IALTO Clearly tho, this conviction proves that all the trouble in MPLS was caused by out of state Boogaloo Boys - and some guy with an umbrella.
Walz never said "everyone arrested was from out of state."

Flat out lie.

STPGopher

Reaction score

Yes and you bent over backwards to support those of us that actually live in some of the communities impacted said that much of this appeared to be instigated by outsiders. Not Southside residents.

Staples, Rochester, and Texas come to mind.

Keep up your tactics. You seem to be very troubled by this.

BTW Nice little slide in by stating this conviction proves that All of the trouble was caused by Boogaloo Boys and some guy with an umbrella...

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

Sometimes you need a program handy to keep track of the argument that is trying to be made here. I don't know how you manage to sort it all out. STP sure seems fired up though

STPGopher

Reaction score
Walz never said "everyone arrested was from out of state."

Flat out lie.
This. It was reported to him that arrests on one of the evenings leading up to one of the press conferences were from people either out of town/ or out of state. He was parroting what was reported to him at that time.

kg21

Reaction score
This. It was reported to him that arrests on one of the evenings leading up to one of the press conferences were from people either out of town/ or out of state. He was parroting what was reported to him at that time.
And he was 100% wrong, and we all moved on with our lives.

Just like with the 100's of things the libs are wrong about on a weekly basis. We just all move on.

Oh, and it wasn't only from reported arrests on one evening.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Sometimes you need a program handy to keep track of the argument that is trying to be made here. I don't know how you manage to sort it all out. STP sure seems fired up though
Yes I am sooo fired up! 🤣 BTW Does this post make you one of Spoofins 'sidekicks'?

STPGopher

Reaction score
And he was 100% wrong, and we all moved on with our lives.

Just like with the 100's of things are wrong about on a weekly basis. We just all move on.

And?

Regarding the underlined, I an not sure who we is, but prior art shows you've yet to move on from... well anything.

kg21

Reaction score
And?

Regarding the underlined, I an not sure who we is, but prior art shows you've yet to move on from... well anything.
Walz was wrong and he wasn't relating it to one night. Have a good day.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes and you bent over backwards to support those of us that actually live in some of the communities impacted said that much of this appeared to be instigated by outsiders. Not Southside residents.

Staples, Rochester, and Texas come to mind.

Keep up your tactics. You seem to be very troubled by this.

BTW Nice little slide in by stating this conviction proves that All of the trouble was caused by Boogaloo Boys and some guy with an umbrella...
You are on a roll today throwing out false claims ---- then saying you "don't follow my posts" when I dispute them. I said likely 100 times that the MPLS riots were done by all sorts ---- Residents, Out-of-Staters, Left, Right, etc. - I never once blammed it on a single group.

"Keep up with your tactics." You seem to have fallen on your head today.

Spoofin

Reaction score
We can pull up the posts if you want. The morning after the initial riots Walz and Carter had a Press Conference claiming the arrests from the night before were all out-of-staters. The media blew that apart within minutes of research and both had to come out and state their statements were wrong.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It was Mayor Carter who claimed all arrested were from out of state. Walz only claimed 80% of those were from out of state. Actual arrest documentation showed 84% were locals. Carter walked back his claim - Walz never did.

USAF

Reaction score
We can pull up the posts if you want. The morning after the initial riots Walz and Carter had a Press Conference claiming the arrests from the night before were all out-of-staters.
Please pull up Walz's quote.

He didn't say that.

Fraud

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

This totally proves that the riots were right wing. It also explains why right wing politicians and conservatives in general were (and still are) for ending the riots with brute force and lefties want to continue to explain them away.

Look at all these Boogaloo Bois in DEEP cover.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Here is where they took a few city blocks in Minneapolis. They call it the Free State of George Floyd. They even have Trans Lives Matter signs. They're getting more clever.

OldBob53

Banned
Reaction score
If you think it can't happen, history says it can and it has. The police are there to a point. The National Guard is there to a point. There comes a time when they don't matter.

Be ready.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
If you think it can't happen, history says it can and it has. The police are there to a point. The National Guard is there to a point. There comes a time when they don't matter.

Be ready.

Old Boob with some words of wisdom. Gold, Boob, gold.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And……….. nothing from the band. Such fools. Always wrong. So pathetic.

GopherJake

Reaction score
We can pull up the posts if you want. The morning after the initial riots Walz and Carter had a Press Conference claiming the arrests from the night before were all out-of-staters. The media blew that apart within minutes of research and both had to come out and state their statements were wrong.
Uh huh. So what? You are posting on this mistake a year and a half later? When a retraction came the next day? Like it was some sort of conspiracy? What’s your angle here? It sounds like rabble to me. Focus on legitimate beefs.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Uh huh. So what? You are posting on this mistake a year and a half later? When a retraction came the next day? Like it was some sort of conspiracy? What’s your angle here? It sounds like rabble to me. Focus on legitimate beefs.
Maybe you didn’t see STP’s post when I originally brought this up yesterday? You act like I randomly brought this up. 🤷‍♂️

Also- not a mistake. Walz said it about MPLS. Carter said it about STP. At the same presser. False in both cases. It was clearly a narrative - not any kind of honest mistake. As mentioned, Walz never retracted his statement - only Carter stepped up.

USAF

Reaction score
Maybe you didn’t see STP’s post when I originally brought this up yesterday? You act like I randomly brought this up. 🤷‍♂️

Also- not a mistake. Walz said it about MPLS. Carter said it about STP. At the same presser. False in both cases. It was clearly a narrative - not any kind of honest mistake. As mentioned, Walz never retracted his statement - only Carter stepped up.
False.

Walz never said that, you fraud.

GopherJake

Reaction score

I guess I didn’t see the STP post. But the question remains: So what? It was not some sinister plan and easily disproved in the absolute sense. The fact is, the most significant arrests were of people from outside the metro and out of state.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I guess I didn’t see the STP post. But the question remains: So what? It was not some sinister plan and easily disproved in the absolute sense. The fact is, the most significant arrests were of people from outside the metro and out of state.
The comment was made after the first night of rioting. 84% of those arrested had local addresses. I linked one of many articles yesterday discussing this and what Walz/Carter said. What exactly are you basing the bolded statement on?

GopherJake

Reaction score
The comment was made after the first night of rioting. 84% of those arrested had local addresses. I linked one of many articles yesterday discussing this and what Walz/Carter said. What exactly are you basing the bolded statement on?
Anecdotally. I’m talking about the felony level arrests. But I don’t have any backing data, admittedly. So I will change “the fact is” to “it is my belief.”

Top Bottom