All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You really are obsessed with me. Have you ever been charged with stalking? Downplaying violence in America and violent groups is a great look for you tho. Kudos.
Might be a good idea to just let Broke have this thread to himself. He can post all the 50 Shades of Whey and Kyle Griffen and Fred Wellman and Chad Loder and Andrew Kimmel tweets that he wants.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
January 6 was an "insurrection." Yesterday in Kabul was a "transfer of power." CNN today said that the people chanting "death to America" seemed "friendly." Having fun yet? bwahahaha

bga1

Reaction score
What, no Bibles in the other hand?
Would that be bad? Is patriotic wear somehow something you now mock? Do you see where you are and what you have become? This appears to be a two parent family (cool eh?) that love freedom, the right to bear arms and their country. That used to be great.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
What, no Bibles in the other hand?
Not that it matters much but isn't this picture like 8-10+ years old when the guy was running for the OK House? Good grief, some people just have to have something to get themselves worked up about. I'm sure nobody thought to mention how old the picture was or when it was taken, certainly not good ol' Roshan Rinaldi

stocker08

Reaction score
Not that it matters much but isn't this picture like 8-10+ years old when the guy was running for the OK House? Good grief, some people just have to have something to get themselves worked up about. I'm sure nobody thought to mention how old the picture was or when it was taken, certainly not good ol' Roshan Rinaldi

Worked up? We're laughing. Seems to have struck a nerve with you though. Got a couple of these in your house or something?

stocker08

Reaction score
I love that pic. I only own one AR15 and am now jealous.

It was obviously done tongue-in-cheek to make 2A supporters chuckle while also triggering urban woke crazies. It did its job.

The unfortunate truth is that many righties are very simple and this was enough for them to cast a vote for this guy.

But keep trying to convince yourself that the guy who's been comparing vaccine mandates to the persecution of Jewish people during the Holocaust actually did this as a joke.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
The unfortunate truth is that many righties are very simple and this was enough for them to cast a vote for this guy.

But keep trying to convince yourself that the guy who's been comparing vaccine mandates to the persecution of Jewish people during the Holocaust actually did this as a joke.

So you're casting stones at voters that cast ballots for crazy ass politicians? Look in your own backyard for some choice fodder.

stocker08

Reaction score
So you're casting stones at voters that cast ballots for crazy ass politicians? Look in your own backyard for some choice fodder.

I'm laughing at that dude. I'm casting stones at you for trying to play that picture off as a joke.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I'm laughing at that dude. I'm casting stones at you for trying to play that picture off as a joke.

It is a joke. I laughed.

I'm also laughing at you for being panties-in-a-bunch triggered.

stocker08

Reaction score
It is a joke. I laughed.

I'm also laughing at you for being panties-in-a-bunch triggered.

You're mistaken. I have no problem with right wingers showing that they cater to the lowest common denominator. People like you. I find it very amusing that folks on the right have such low collective IQs that this picture wins over their support.

Or maybe his comparison between vaccine mandates and the holocaust is what got you on board? lol.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
You're mistaken. I have no problem with right wingers showing that they cater to the lowest common denominator. People like you. I find it very amusing that folks on the right have such low collective IQs that this picture wins over their support.

Or maybe his comparison between vaccine mandates and the holocaust is what got you on board? lol.

Naw. Vaccine mandates trouble me but that's too serious for this discussion. This would be a comparable item that triggers me.

stocker08

Reaction score
Naw. Vaccine mandates trouble me but that's too serious for this discussion. This would be a comparable item that triggers me.

While a stupid campaign.....do righties realize that the person in this tweet is a "comedian" playing a character....and not an actual intern?

stocker08

Reaction score
Is this better? It's a timeless classic.

View attachment 13760

EPA-trump-truck3-cf-170323_16x9_992.jpg

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
This is today's demented left. The desperate Afghan women throwing babies over concertina wire into the hands of the "deplorable" Marines, with several Marines giving their lives in the process, think otherwise.

vice.jpg

Go4Broke

Reaction score

‘Open season on media’: journalists increasingly targeted at Los Angeles right wing street protests

Los Angeles has seen volatile protests almost every weekend this summer over trans rights, political opposition to masks and vaccines, and the recall of the Democratic governor. At least seven journalists have been physically assaulted while covering these rallies, six of them by rightwing demonstrators.

Attacks on the press are just one part of escalating rightwing street violence in the city, which has included multiple stabbings, people being sprayed in the face with bear Mace, an assault on a breast cancer patient outside a clinic, and repeated physical brawls with leftwing protesters in the streets. In another sign of growing tensions, protesters rallying against vaccine mandates showed up at the homes of two Los Angeles city council members on Sunday.

Several Los Angeles journalists said the violence was like nothing they had seen before, and that some of the attacks had taken place with police officers standing nearby. Activists have repeatedly accused the Los Angeles police department of failing to enforce the law equally against rightwing protesters, and have argued that the department’s failure to make any arrests after a violent anti-trans demonstration on 3 July, or to charge people for other serious assaults, has encouraged the subsequent attacks.

Several reporters said the male rightwing demonstrators in Los Angeles appeared most likely to target female journalists, queer journalists and journalists of color. “Violence just comes out of nowhere,” said Eve, the Left Coast Right Watch writer. “I don’t expect to have a big guy come attack me. I’m a woman. But those lines have blurred. It doesn’t really matter.” Singh, a self-described “advocacy journalist” and a “gonzo journalist” who reports from a leftist perspective, said the videos of them being punched were widely shared and celebrated across rightwing media outlets and Proud Boy social media channels, along with slurs and racist comments about Indian Americans.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/01/los-angeles-protest-journalists-attacked-violence

STPGopher

Reaction score

‘Open season on media’: journalists increasingly targeted at Los Angeles right wing street protests

Los Angeles has seen volatile protests almost every weekend this summer over trans rights, political opposition to masks and vaccines, and the recall of the Democratic governor. At least seven journalists have been physically assaulted while covering these rallies, six of them by rightwing demonstrators.

Attacks on the press are just one part of escalating rightwing street violence in the city, which has included multiple stabbings, people being sprayed in the face with bear Mace, an assault on a breast cancer patient outside a clinic, and repeated physical brawls with leftwing protesters in the streets. In another sign of growing tensions, protesters rallying against vaccine mandates showed up at the homes of two Los Angeles city council members on Sunday.

Several Los Angeles journalists said the violence was like nothing they had seen before, and that some of the attacks had taken place with police officers standing nearby. Activists have repeatedly accused the Los Angeles police department of failing to enforce the law equally against rightwing protesters, and have argued that the department’s failure to make any arrests after a violent anti-trans demonstration on 3 July, or to charge people for other serious assaults, has encouraged the subsequent attacks.

Several reporters said the male rightwing demonstrators in Los Angeles appeared most likely to target female journalists, queer journalists and journalists of color. “Violence just comes out of nowhere,” said Eve, the Left Coast Right Watch writer. “I don’t expect to have a big guy come attack me. I’m a woman. But those lines have blurred. It doesn’t really matter.” Singh, a self-described “advocacy journalist” and a “gonzo journalist” who reports from a leftist perspective, said the videos of them being punched were widely shared and celebrated across rightwing media outlets and Proud Boy social media channels, along with slurs and racist comments about Indian Americans.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/sep/01/los-angeles-protest-journalists-attacked-violence
https://www.wlbt.com/2021/08/31/pol...-man-who-attacked-msnbc-reporter-mississippi/

https://www.wlox.com/2021/08/31/man...ss-nearly-caused-environmental-disaster-ohio/

Go4Broke

Reaction score

White supremacist praise of the Taliban takeover concerns US officials

Far-right extremist communities have been invigorated by the events in Afghanistan, "whether by their desire to emulate the Taliban or increasingly violent rhetoric about 'invasions' by displaced Afghans," according to recent analysis from SITE Intelligence Group, an American non-governmental organization that tracks online activity of White supremacist and jihadist organizations. Some people are commending the Taliban's takeover as "a lesson in love for the homeland, for freedom, and for religion," SITE said in its weekly bulletin on far-right extremists.

White supremacist and anti-government extremists have expressed admiration for what the Taliban accomplished, a worrying development for US officials who have been grappling with the threat of domestic violent extremism. Neo-Nazi and violent accelerationists -- who hope to provoke what they see as an inevitable race war, which would lead to a Whites-only state -- in North America and Europe are praising the Taliban for its anti-Semitism, homophobia, and severe restrictions on women's freedom, SITE found.

Several concerning trends have emerged in recent weeks on online platforms commonly used by anti-government, White supremacist and other domestic violent extremist groups, including "framing the activities of the Taliban as a success," and a model for those who believe in the need for a civil war in the US, the head of the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Intelligence and Analysis, John Cohen, said on a call Friday with local and state law enforcement, obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/01/politics/far-right-groups-praise-taliban-takeover/index.html

Go4Broke

Reaction score

How US far-right terrorists flourished in post-9/11 focus on Islam

In 2020 far-right extremists were responsible for 16 of 17 extremist killings, in the US, according to the Anti-Defamation League, while in 2019, 41 of the 42 extremist killings were linked to the far right. Between 2009 and 2018 the far right was responsible for 73% of extremist-related fatalities in the US, while right wing extremists killed more people in 2018 than in any year since 1995, when a bomb planted by an anti-government extremist killed 168 people in a federal building in Oklahoma City.

Despite the statistical dominance of far-right and white supremacist killings in the US, America’s intelligence agencies have devoted far more resources to the perceived threat from Islamic terror. Successive governments have spent most of the last two decades putting the majority of their resources towards investigating Muslims, both in the US and abroad. In 2019 the FBI said 80% of its counter-terrorism agents were focused on international terrorism, with 20% devoted to domestic terrorism.

A justice department audit in 2010 revealed that between 2005 and 2009 an average of fewer than 330 FBI agents were assigned to domestic terrorism investigation, out of a total of nearly 2,000 counter-terrorism agents. The decision to not focus as intensely on white supremacist or domestic terrorism wasn’t just a strategic one, German said. He said the influence of money and big business had a role, as industries lobbied lawmakers and even the FBI itself to instead pursue anti-capitalist and environmental protest groups.

Donald Trump was notoriously reluctant to condemn white supremacist violence, and his “both sides” comments after the Charlottesville riots were seen as legitimizing the far right. In April 2020, as the pandemic raged in the midwest, he told his supporters to “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” after Gretchen Whitmer, the state’s Democratic governor, imposed stay-at-home orders. Hundreds of armed rioters duly stormed the Michigan state capitol.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/06/terrorism-far-right-white-supremacists-911-us

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Far-right terror poses bigger threat to US than Islamist extremism post-9/11

Donald Trump’s presidency was bookended with two of the ugliest outbursts of white nationalist violence in 21st century America – the 2017 far-right rally in Charlottesville and the 2021 storming of the US Capitol by his extremist supporters to sabotage the election results. Rightwing apologists like to downplay these lethal events or dismiss them as aberrations, but experts warn this is a form of terrorism that’s not only entrenched but has ballooned to become the biggest domestic security threat in the US.

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism. Earlier this year an intelligence report warned that racially-motivated extremists posed the most lethal domestic terrorism threat. It said the menace was now more serious than potential attacks from overseas, and the White House published a strategy for countering the problem.

But warnings of rightwing extremism have long been minimized. Attention and resources were overwhelmingly channeled into stopping al-Qaida or, later, Isis sending in terrorists from abroad or inspiring radical sympathizers within the US to attack the homeland. “It’s undeniable that federal law enforcement has underplayed and misunderstood the level of white supremacist violence,” said Hina Shamsi, director of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) national security project.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/sep/08/post-911-domestic-terror

1631095986319.png

1631096132610.png

1631096213629.png

Last edited:

Top Bottom