All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

Section2

Reaction score
The Aryan Nation has its arms open wide for you...
🤣
Of course. Every fringe group has its arms wide open and is desperate for members. Give them lots of attention! Great strategy.

Wally

Reaction score
Of course. Every fringe group has its arms wide open and is desperate for members. Give them lots of attention! Great strategy.

I agree with your point, but in a free society you can't control what the media publishes.

Maybe we could try to figure out why people are so lost and hopeless that they need to join cults of any type.

howeda7

Reaction score
They were all but dead! Membership of any group nation wide that is in the hundreds or thousands is not a group we need to give any attention to.

progs NEED them to be a thing. They want something to be heroes for fighting against. The young progs today feel cheated out of being civil rights heroes.
You don't need to be a "member" of a specific group to be a WS POS.

howeda7

Reaction score
The more you try to make people feel shame for being white, (and your head must be WAY up your ass if you don’t realize that’s exactly what’s happening) the more people will go the other way and resist that racist movement. And you will call them white nationalists. Poof, you’ve got a villain!! And you’ll call them whiny victims!! All for not agreeing that they should feel guilt and shame for actions they DID NOT TAKE.
No one is shaming anyone for being white. You choose to perceive it that way and play victim to justify your own actions, as do others.

howeda7

Reaction score
I agree with your point, but in a free society you can't control what the media publishes.

Maybe we could try to figure out why people are so lost and hopeless that they need to join cults of any type.
We know why! Dr. Suess and Mr. Potato Head.

Section2

Reaction score
I know, it's very strange. It turns out that when criminals' planned crimes are exposed and prepared for, the criminals often don't carry forward.
How convenient

Section2

Reaction score
No one is shaming anyone for being white. You choose to perceive it that way and play victim to justify your own actions, as do others.
no one!!! Hypocrite Howie always calls out others using those words. Maybe pay a little attention to the national conversation being had. This country is built on white supremacy. All white people are inherently racist. And it gets worse from there. Any resistance is just slapped on with the “whiny victim” label. Your go to method to shut down conversation.

Section2

Reaction score
I would say that is indisputable.
most people can’t think one step ahead. What is it the activists are after? These discussions are means to an end. The plans are almost 100 years old in some cases. Don’t be so gullible.

Wally

Reaction score
most people can’t think one step ahead. What is it the activists are after? These discussions are means to an end. The plans are almost 100 years old in some cases. Don’t be so gullible.

Reparations 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.....

howeda7

Reaction score
no one!!! Hypocrite Howie always calls out others using those words. Maybe pay a little attention to the national conversation being had. This country is built on white supremacy. All white people are inherently racist. And it gets worse from there. Any resistance is just slapped on with the “whiny victim” label. Your go to method to shut down conversation.
The ones being labeled whiny victims are the ones being whiny victims. Like you, the biggest victim of all.

Section2

Reaction score
The ones being labeled whiny victims are the ones being whiny victims. Like you, the biggest victim of all.
Almost none of the things I complain about or discuss here personally impact me in any way. So nope, not a victim.

cncmin

Reaction score
How many bank robbers would you say walk into a bank, see a cop and proceed to rob the bank?
I mean seriously. Dingleberries, the whole lot of them.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Proud Boys Leaders in Four States Are Charged in Capitol Riot

F.B.I. agents have arrested two organizers for the Proud Boys in Philadelphia and North Carolina, and prosecutors filed new charges against two other prominent members of the far-right group in Florida and Washington State as federal authorities continued their crackdown on its leadership ranks, three law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

With the new conspiracy indictment, prosecutors have now brought charges against a total of 13 people identified in court papers as members of the Proud Boys. Federal investigators have described the group, which appeared in force in Washington on Jan. 6, as one of the chief instigators of the riot at the Capitol that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

While the Proud Boys had largely managed to avoid federal scrutiny, that changed after the Jan. 6 riot. The F.B.I. began aggressively investigating members of the group involved in the attack on the Capitol. Agents have searched homes across the country, scoured social media accounts and delved into the private communications of Proud Boys leaders.

The new conspiracy case was the latest product of the efforts to prosecute the Proud Boys. Investigators have said that Mr. Biggs, 37, and Mr. Nordean, 30, equipped with radios and a bullhorn, led a mob of about 100 members and supporters of the group that marched through the streets of Washington on Jan. 6 chanting slogans and ultimately breached security barriers at the Capitol. Some Proud Boys were among the first rioters to shatter windows and enter the building, confronting police officers inside.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/17/...ion=click&module=Most Popular&pgtype=Homepage

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Federal Firearm Charges: 'Boogaloo Bois' member from St. Cloud plotted attack on State Capitol

A self-described member of the extremist group known as the Boogaloo Bois has been charged with possession of a machine gun, with a criminal complaint claiming he was plotting an attack on the Minnesota State Capitol in St. Paul. Federal firearms charges have been filed against Michael Dahlager, 27, on Wednesday, with charges stating he attended a "Stop The Steal" rally at the Capitol on Dec. 12, at which he conducted surveillance that included scouting police numbers and "over-watch positions" for the Boogaloo Bois, as well as which streets were blocked.

The FBI had learned through a confidential source that Dahlager had been "discussing his willingness to kill members of law enforcement," and that he was in possession of a homemade firearm suppressor and a 3D-printed "drop-in auto sear," which is designed to convert a semi-automatic weapon so that it fires automatically.

While at the "Stop The Steal" rally on Dec. 12, Dahlager took video in which he said, among other things, "we're doing a bit of recon today for the 17th," and that he was "planning to defend ... the January 17th protest."Another "Stop The Steal" protest was held outside the Capitol on Jan. 17, just days before President Joe Biden's inauguration. He also allegedly told the confidential source, "if it comes down to having a better world for my kids, I'm 100% gonna die for my country ... the army is here. The state's standing army that we were warned about is at the Capital," and said of his wife: "I don't think she realizes that she married somebody with a propensity for violence."

He is the latest in a series of members of the anti-government Boogaloo Bois to be charged in Minnesota in the past year, though the others were arrested in connection to actions taken during the civil unrest in Minneapolis last May and August. The "Stop The Steal" rally in December was one of many held across the country in the wake of the Nov. 3 Presidential Election, with former President Donald Trump pushing "The Big Lie" that the election was rigged in favor of Joe Biden.

Top Bottom