All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

Section2

Reaction score
Uh huh. I’m skeptical, but if true, really doesn’t contradict my post at all. If you want to create a lot of racial division and push people to white supremacist groups, by all means, keep doing what you’re doing. It’s working great.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Uh huh. I’m skeptical, but if true, really doesn’t contradict my post at all. If you want to create a lot of racial division and push people to white supremacist groups, by all means, keep doing what you’re doing. It’s working great.
Ah, yes, clearly a lot of the blame here lies with the people TALKING about white supremacists.

And it is SO Section2 to reject the statement of fact by the FBI Director who has now worked for Presidents of both parties because... reasons?

howeda7

Reaction score
"White Supremacists basically don't exist. They're weak and dying."

"Fine they exist and are thriving. But this is NOT the fault of the party that both they and I love and support. The party which dog whistles them, calls them fine people and tells them it loves them. No. It's YOUR fault for radicalizing them by being so mean!"

Section2

Reaction score
Ah, yes, clearly a lot of the blame here lies with the people TALKING about white supremacists.

And it is SO Section2 to reject the statement of fact by the FBI Director who has now worked for Presidents of both parties because... reasons?
Not just talking about white supremacists, no. It is now the default progressive position that different races have different rules. Every race except white is allowed to feel pride. Even non progressive people like Howie have stated that. White guilt and shame is the new standard. Rejecting the standard is white nationalism? Anyway, the point is that the above will create a lot white “nationalists”. Because the above is insane.
I don’t trust the FBI or CIA.

Section2

Reaction score
"White Supremacists basically don't exist. They're weak and dying."

"Fine they exist and are thriving. But this is NOT the fault of the party that both they and I love and support. The party which dog whistles them, calls them fine people and tells them it loves them. No. It's YOUR fault for radicalizing them by being so mean!"
They have been weak and dying for decades. But then someone said a dog whistle only progressives could hear, and now they are all Nazis.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Not just talking about white supremacists, no. It is now the default progressive position that different races have different rules. Every race except white is allowed to feel pride. Even non progressive people like Howie have stated that. White guilt and shame is the new standard. Rejecting the standard is white nationalism? Anyway, the point is that the above will create a lot white “nationalists”. Because the above is insane.
I don’t trust the FBI or CIA.
Calling people WS, racist, or nazi’s has become standard practice for the left. It has almost become cliche which is too bad as it doesn’t help the actual problem at all.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
FBI Director Christopher Wray repeatedly rebuts claims that antifa activists attacked Capitol

FBI Director Christopher Wray on Tuesday repeatedly shot down claims by Republican allies of former President Donald Trump and others that antifa activists participated in the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol. “We have not to date seen any evidence of anarchist violent extremists or people subscribing to antifa in connection with the 6th," Wray said in testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee at a hearing to address concerns about the intelligence leading up to the riot and the domestic terrorism threat more broadly. "That doesn't mean we're not looking, and we'll continue to look, but at the moment we have not seen that.”

Wray explained that those who participated in the breach of the Capitol fell into two main groups of violent extremists — those associated with militia groups, such as Oath Keepers, and those who advocate white supremacy. Wray's comments came after Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa, the top Republican on the committee, spent much of his opening remarks focused not on the right-wing extremists who attacked the Capitol in January, but on left-wing extremists, such as the anti-fascist, or antifa, movement.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...ms-antifa-activists-attacked-capitol-n1259297

justthefacts

Reaction score
Calling people WS, racist, or nazi’s has become standard practice for the left. It has almost become cliche which is too bad as it doesn’t help the actual problem at all.

I read that Christopher Wray was one of the architects of Mao's Great Leap Forward, so this checks out.

howeda7

Reaction score
They have been weak and dying for decades.
You've been saying that for decades yet they are still here, stronger than ever, playing key roles in an attempted insurrection of our government. Fool.

howeda7

Reaction score
Every race except white is allowed to feel pride. Even non progressive people like Howie have stated that. White guilt and shame is the new standard.
It ain't easy being 2. No on said you couldn't be proud or had to feel shame. Unless you've done something to be ashamed of. Such a victim.

Wally

Reaction score

Race War!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
Race War!!!
When 2 takes up with the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers it'll be our fault. We drove him to it! Just like we drove him to be a Diehard Trumpster.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
It ain't easy being 2. No on said you couldn't be proud or had to feel shame. Unless you've done something to be ashamed of. Such a victim.
You explicitly said it was white supremacist thinking to be proud of your race if your race was white. I asked you why only the white race was prohibited from this view and you said because history. I don’t feel pride of shame from my race. The white progs here (which is all of you) feel guilt and shame.

Section2

Reaction score
I read that Christopher Wray was one of the architects of Mao's Great Leap Forward, so this checks out.
Close. Brennan was a registered communist. And he’s ashamed to be white. Kinda like Howie. Maybe Brennan claimed to vote for Ron Paul because of the debt but then became a giant 7 trillion dollar spending Biden fan?

Section2

Reaction score
You've been saying that for decades yet they are still here, stronger than ever, playing key roles in an attempted insurrection of our government. Fool.
Those groups peaked in the early 20th century, held power in the 50s and 60s. Declined precipitously in the 70s. Were all but dead outside of prisons for the last 30 years. And now 70 million are Nazis.

Wally

Reaction score
Close. Brennan was a registered communist. And he’s ashamed to be white. Kinda like Howie. Maybe Brennan claimed to vote for Ron Paul because of the debt but then became a giant 7 trillion dollar spending Biden fan?

If this bill gets thru it will supercharge the economy and make Trump economy look like a joke.

Is that a good thing?, will we regret it?, I don't know...

USAF

Reaction score
It's not the WS's, racists and Nazis that are the problem.

It's the left that's the problem, for calling them names.

JHFC do you even read the drivel you write??

RememberMurray

Reaction score
It's not the WS's, racists and Nazis that are the problem.

It's the left that's the problem, for calling them names.

JHFC do you even read the drivel you write??

Neo-Nazis and white supremacists in the U.S. are notoriously sensitive people. They will burst into tears over the the mere hint of a critical remark, insult or slight.

howeda7

Reaction score
You explicitly said it was white supremacist thinking to be proud of your race if your race was white. I asked you why only the white race was prohibited from this view and you said because history. I don’t feel pride of shame from my race. The white progs here (which is all of you) feel guilt and shame.
I don't feel pride or shame in my race either. You can be proud of yourself. Your family. Your community. White people as a race haven't had to overcome much, if anything, in this country due to their race. Expressing "White Pride" almost always means one thing...doesn't mean you can't scream it if you want.

howeda7

Reaction score
Those groups peaked in the early 20th century, held power in the 50s and 60s. Declined precipitously in the 70s. Were all but dead outside of prisons for the last 30 years. And now 70 million are Nazis.
They were never "all but dead" they were always in the shadows. Then someone came along that made them feel it was OK to slither out of their holes and be out and proud again. The same someone that you love and support.

Drink, Spoof Drink!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
When 2 takes up with the Proud Boys or the Oath Keepers it'll be our fault. We drove him to it! Just like we drove him to be a Diehard Trumpster.
Speaking of ROCKhard...wha happened?🤔

Section2

Reaction score
They were never "all but dead" they were always in the shadows. Then someone came along that made them feel it was OK to slither out of their holes and be out and proud again. The same someone that you love and support.

Drink, Spoof Drink!
They were all but dead! Membership of any group nation wide that is in the hundreds or thousands is not a group we need to give any attention to.

progs NEED them to be a thing. They want something to be heroes for fighting against. The young progs today feel cheated out of being civil rights heroes.

Section2

Reaction score
I don't feel pride or shame in my race either. You can be proud of yourself. Your family. Your community. White people as a race haven't had to overcome much, if anything, in this country due to their race. Expressing "White Pride" almost always means one thing...doesn't mean you can't scream it if you want.
The more you try to make people feel shame for being white, (and your head must be WAY up your ass if you don’t realize that’s exactly what’s happening) the more people will go the other way and resist that racist movement. And you will call them white nationalists. Poof, you’ve got a villain!! And you’ll call them whiny victims!! All for not agreeing that they should feel guilt and shame for actions they DID NOT TAKE.

Wally

Reaction score
The more you try to make people feel shame for being white, (and your head must be WAY up your ass if you don’t realize that’s exactly what’s happening) the more people will go the other way and resist that racist movement. And you will call them white nationalists. Poof, you’ve got a villain!! And you’ll call them whiny victims!! All for not agreeing that they should feel guilt and shame for actions they DID NOT TAKE.

The Aryan Nation has its arms open wide for you...
🤣

Top Bottom