All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

USAF

Reaction score
The only thing you have proven to me is that you don't obey your own bets. Spoofin outwitted you and you went back on your bet. Everyone knows it that was paying attention. Just own up.
You have that backwards.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
My last interaction involved one of them harassing a younger woman as she exited the train saying, "I'll stop touching you if you give me money." This was right by the Lake St. police station.
On the Green line?

cncmin

Reaction score
Then you should know how bad it has been/is and should probably have a different view than you have shown here.

You don't have to answer here, but I would be interested to know what restaurant in North (assuming it was a restaurant/I seem to remember you mentioning that).
I'm curious. Do you or do you not support the Proud Boys riots in D.C.?

cncmin

Reaction score
I don't support riots.
So just to be clear, do you condemn the Proud Boy violence in DC? Do you condemn it more or less than the Floyd violence in Minneapolis? Why? Do you condemn the far-RW influence on the Floyd violence this past summer as well?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I don't know my lines very well. Green, Blue, Pink...One of them. The one that runs from the Twins station to Hiawatha/Lake.
They're the same between Target Field and US Bank. Blue then goes to MOA, Green to StP. In the future, Green will continue down to Eden Prairie, Blue will continue up to Brooklyn Park (Target HQ).

Yeah, the stop at Hi-Lake is not a place you want to hang around. :(

Spoofin

Reaction score
So just to be clear, do you condemn the Proud Boy violence in DC? Do you condemn it more or less than the Floyd violence in Minneapolis? Why? Do you condemn the far-RW influence on the Floyd violence this past summer as well?
If I may interject....
I condemn the Proud Boy violence in DC. I condem the Floyd violence in Minneapolis - no more, no less. I condemn the far-RW and the far-LW influence on the Floyd violence this past summer. I condemn the far-LW violence in Seattle, Portland, etc. this summer too. I condemn all violence and rioting.

Now, how about you?

tikited

Me
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to get at? If you are trying to show that the RW influence is more or worse than the LW influence than you are delusional.
I don't think the riots in Mpls had any purpose at all. I think the rioters in any city are criminals. One criminal is no different than the other in any of these circumstances. Fry them all.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
They're the same between Target Field and US Bank. Blue then goes to MOA, Green to StP. In the future, Green will continue down to Eden Prairie, Blue will continue up to Brooklyn Park (Target HQ).

Yeah, the stop at Hi-Lake is not a place you want to hang around. :(
We were going to the Hook and Ladder for a show and it was ok until we got to our stop. It then got real ugly real fast.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It is what it is: free transit. That means people who don’t pay, who abuse it and don’t give a crap out it, and homeless people who use it for warmth when it’s cold.

The best above ground light rail I’ve used was in Denver. $10 per way to ride from the airport to downtown. Extremely clean, everyone very quiet, respectful. Every car seemed to have a worker, and who checked every ticket.

howeda7

Reaction score
It is what it is: free transit. That means people who don’t pay, who abuse it and don’t give a crap out it, and homeless people who use it for warmth when it’s cold.

The best above ground light rail I’ve used was in Denver. $10 per way to ride from the airport to downtown. Extremely clean, everyone very quiet, respectful. Every car seemed to have a worker, and who checked every ticket.

It's not free...

Wally

Reaction score
The best above ground light rail I’ve used was in Denver. $10 per way to ride from the airport to downtown. Extremely clean, everyone very quiet, respectful. Every car seemed to ha

Seattles train from airport to downtown was nice.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Seattles train from airport to downtown was nice.
Yes that is true as well. I don't remember how much that one cost, but I don't recall there being much enforcement on it ... might be misremembering.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I can't help but marvel at howie's power of observation and grasp of the obvious... howie has said on numerous occasions in the last week or two that the righties are all worked up, and yet one glance down the length of the board and about all you see is the frothing-at-the-mouth progressives all fired up, piling on, firing up new threads, etc.

Just goes to show, regardless of election results, losers gonna be losers... the more things change, the more they stay the same

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
If the government really wants to create jobs, hire more ticket checkers. Maybe a few less homeless that way.

Wally

Reaction score
My co-worker told me months ago that Antifa is most certainly a thing and he thinks they are doing important work. He would get along great with some here on gh.

Where do I sign up?
😎😎😎

Top Bottom