All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

stocker08

Reaction score
And the usual suspects rush in to defend the Proud Boys.

Seriously. All the BLM and "ANTIFA!" claims....but anytime the proud boys show up to cause disturbances...the Trumpers quickly ignore it and deflect.

It's almost like protesting and rioting doesn't actually matter to them at all. Just more political grandstanding by the party of hacks.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
And there's spoof, supporting this shit.
😂😂😂😂 what a leftist nut job liberal hack.

The liberal army of BLM Antifa Thugs has been harassing people, looting, destroying property and attacking law enforcement for months. You have and still continue to support the liberal army and their terrorizing cities across the country.

Fraud

Spoofin

Reaction score
And there's spoof, supporting this shit.
Hey dumb sh!t - it wasn't "spoof's" post you quoted. "spoof" hadn't posted in this thread in over a week. Exactly how much time each day do you spend thinking about "spoof".

What "spoof" is doing is still waiting for you to back up your claim in this thread from over a month ago that I said there were no WS in the MPLS riots. Remember, you claimed I said it "over and over" - and although I found multiple examples to prove you wrong, I am still waiting for you to show just one example to prove you aren't a pathetic liar. It amazes me that you can't see what a fool you are.

USAF

Reaction score
Hey dumb sh!t - it wasn't "spoof's" post you quoted. "spoof" hadn't posted in this thread in over a week. Exactly how much time each day do you spend thinking about "spoof".

What "spoof" is doing is still waiting for you to back up your claim in this thread from over a month ago that I said there were no WS in the MPLS riots. Remember, you claimed I said it "over and over" - and although I found multiple examples to prove you wrong, I am still waiting for you to show just one example to prove you aren't a pathetic liar. It amazes me that you can't see what a fool you are.
You didn't "like" the post in question? You don't support the bullshit in the post?

Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You didn't "like" the post in question? You don't support the bullshit in the post?

Fraud.
Let me get this straight. You are so obsessed with me that you are now tracking what posts I "like" and making assumptions on what that means? Really? My God man, get a life. In the last month, you have responded to/mentioned me 145 times on this board. That is compared to the 11 times I have done that for you in the last month. This hurts your feelings so much that you are now tracking my likes? How pathetic is that?

I "like" posts for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes I agree with it, sometimes I agree with part of it, sometimes they make me laugh, sometimes they are taking a shot at someone I don't like, etc. The first paragraph in S2's post was spot on - that is more than enough for me to "like" it you pathetic POS.

BTW - I see you still haven't admitted to lying about what I said "over and over". You just seem to avoid the subject for some reason.

USAF

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You are so obsessed with me...In the last month, you have responded to/mentioned me 145 times on this board. That is compared to the 11 times I have done that for you in the last month.
LOLOL.

You know the relative post counts, but I'M the one obsessed?

Fraud.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Let me get this straight. You are so obsessed with me that you are now tracking what posts I "like" and making assumptions on what that means? Really? My God man, get a life. In the last month, you have responded to/mentioned me 145 times on this board. That is compared to the 11 times I have done that for you in the last month. This hurts your feelings so much that you are now tracking my likes? How pathetic is that?

I "like" posts for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes I agree with it, sometimes I agree with part of it, sometimes they make me laugh, sometimes they are taking a shot at someone I don't like, etc. The first paragraph in S2's post was spot on - that is more than enough for me to "like" it you pathetic POS.

BTW - I see you still haven't admitted to lying about what I said "over and over". You just seem to avoid the subject for some reason.
You’ve been tailed by multiple stalker accounts on the football board that have since been banned. Now you have chair force stalking you on the off topic board. Spoofin, what mentally ill person did you piss off in real life?

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
You’ve been tailed by multiple stalker accounts on the football board that have since been banned. Now you have chair force stalking you on the off topic board. Spoofin, what mentally ill person did you piss off in real life?
HA. I think the total number of accounts that wacko on the Football board created (and had banned) to insult me and my wife and my children because I didn't like things PJF said hit 18. I have wondered once or twice if sidekick is that same mentally ill poster. Certainly in the same realm.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just the fact that you know that means your obcessed...
🤣
Dude - it takes 20-seconds using the search feature.
I absolutely love that sidekick can read that statement and the fact that I used the search feature is his takeaway. Not what a loser he is, not how pathetic he is, not that he was proven a liar (again) --- that I used the search feature. Dear God that speaks volumes on the mental capability I am dealing with here. Just wow.

USAF

Reaction score
Dude - it takes 20-seconds using the search feature.
I absolutely love that sidekick can read that statement and the fact that I used the search feature is his takeaway. Not what a loser he is, not how pathetic he is, not that he was proven a liar (again) --- that I used the search feature. Dear God that speaks volumes on the mental capability I am dealing with here. Just wow.
Your obsession with me is getting a little...creepy.

I've proven you a transparent fraud, but let it go, man.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
'Boogaloo Bois' member charged in attack on Minneapolis police precinct during George Floyd protests

A self-described member of the 'Boogaloo Bois' has been charged with participating in a riot after he allegedly shot 13 rounds from an AK-47 style assault rifle into a Minneapolis Police Department building during the civil unrest following the death of George Floyd in late May. Ivan Hunter, 26, is accused of traveling from Texas to Minneapolis to meet up with other members of the 'Boogaloo Bois' with the goal of carrying out acts of violence during the riots.

The FBI describes the 'Boogaloo Bois' as a loosely-connected group driven by militant anti-government sentiments. Members of the group regularly refer to the 'Boogaloo' as an impending civil war they expect will be incited by accelerationist acts of terror. Federal investigators said they reviewed video of Hunter firing rounds with his AK-47 style assault rifle into the Third Precinct building while looters were still inside and that he also helped assist them in setting the building on fire.

According to an FBI affidavit, after shooting into the building Hunter hi-fived another individual and while walking towards the camera yelled, "Justice for Floyd!" Hunter is the third 'Boogaloo Bois' member to face federal charges for his role in the Minneapolis riots, along with Michael Solomon and Benjamin Teeter -- who were previously indicted on charges of conspiracy to provide material support for a foreign terrorist organization. All three were communicating and coordinating their movements regularly through the night of the riots, according to the FBI affidavit.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/boo...minneapolis-police-building/story?id=73789955

tikited

Me
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Wally, post: 2111532, member: 10455"

How many day of unrest in MN? 5 or 6 maybe...
/QUOTE]
Completely ignoring the constant crime and violence going on in parts of the city that you would never step foot in.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Your obsession with me is getting a little...creepy.

I've proven you a transparent fraud, but let it go, man.
The only thing you have proven to me is that you don't obey your own bets. Spoofin outwitted you and you went back on your bet. Everyone knows it that was paying attention. Just own up.

Wally

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Wally, post: 2111532, member: 10455"

How many day of unrest in MN? 5 or 6 maybe...
/QUOTE]
Completely ignoring the constant crime and violence going on in parts of the city that you would never step foot in.

You don't know where I would go. I used to occasionally go to the Cub on lake street. I get food on lake street. My parents owned a business in North Minneapolis until a few years ago. I spent alot of time in N Minneapolis when I was growing up, something that would probably do alot of good for the righties here.

Yea you know where I would step foot...
🙄🙄🙄🙄

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You don't know where I would go. I used to occasionally go to the Cub on lake street. I get food on lake street. My parents owned a business in North Minneapolis until a few years ago. Yea you know where I would step foot...
Then you should know how bad it has been/is and should probably have a different view than you have shown here.

You don't have to answer here, but I would be interested to know what restaurant in North (assuming it was a restaurant/I seem to remember you mentioning that).

Wally

Reaction score
Then you should know how bad it has been/is and should probably have

I don't pretend to have answers, well think I might have some but they will never be implemented.

I don't support defunding police, just holding them to a higher standard than they have been. Ideally it would be best to have residents policing their own community.

I know what your saying. I have ridden on the Green line and literally wanted to smash pricks heads with a baseball bat, no easy solutions.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I know what your saying. I have ridden on the Green line and literally wanted to smash pricks heads with a baseball bat, no easy solutions.
I have witnessed some horrible things on the Green Line. Really, really bad.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s where a subset goes to act out inappropriately; almost like they’re onstage performing.

My impression is that its just how they act in general. Be nice to have some undercover cops and carmeras to arrest them for disoderly conduct or harassment or something. If you want to be a prick stay home and do it there.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
It’s where a subset goes to act out inappropriately; almost like they’re onstage performing.
My last interaction involved one of them harassing a younger woman as she exited the train saying, "I'll stop touching you if you give me money." This was right by the Lake St. police station.

Top Bottom