All Things White Supremacist, Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi & Right-Wing Republican Terrorism in America

Go4Broke

Reaction score
White supremacists pose as Antifa online

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account. "This account violated our platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts," a Twitter spokesperson said in a statement. "We took action after the account sent a Tweet inciting violence and broke the Twitter Rules."

Three men linked to a violent white supremacist group known as The Base were charged with conspiring to kill members of a militant anti-fascist group, police in Georgia announced Friday, a day after three other members were arrested on federal charges in Maryland and Delaware.
Jacob+Kaderli+and+Luke+Austin+Lan+and+Michal+Helterbrand.jpeg

The Base, a collective of hardcore neo-Nazis that operate as a paramilitary organization, has proclaimed war against minority communities within the United States and abroad, the FBI has said. Unlike other extremist groups, it's not focused on promulgating propaganda — instead the group aims to bring together highly skilled members to train them for acts of violence.

Its organizers recruit fellow white supremacists online — particularly seeking out veterans because of their military training — use encrypted chat rooms and train members in military-style camps in the woods, according to experts who track extremist groups. The group, which has the motto “learn, train, fight,” brings together white supremacists with varying ideologies.

There’s an intensified focus on The Base after three members were arrested Thursday in Maryland and Delaware on federal felony charges. A criminal complaint included details of how some of the men built an assault rifle using parts, purchased thousands of rounds of ammunition and traded vests that could carry body armor. They were believed to be planning to attend the pro-gun rally in Richmond, according to a law enforcement official who spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity to discuss an active investigation.

In encrypted chat rooms, members of The Base have discussed committing acts of violence against blacks and Jews, ways to make improvised explosive devices and their desire to create a white “ethno-state,” the FBI has said in court papers. While other extremist groups are focused on getting people together to produce propaganda and make a name for themselves around a specific ideology, The Base is focused on action, the experts say. They are interested in training their members to use firearms and explosives.

Members of The Base also believe in an extreme form of survivalism and preparation, offering real-life survivalist training to resist the “extinction” of the Caucasian race, the FBI has said. “I think what marks The Base as a particular concern is that it is very blatant about its embrace of accelerationist ideas. This concept that societal collapse is not only imminent, but that they have a role to play in furthering it - so that we can have a race war in this country,” Segal said. “There are many groups active online that have an on-the-ground presence, but it’s the sub-culture that the base is embracing is so vividly militant,” he said. “It’s so blatantly hateful it’s going to attract a certain type of extremist, one who is looking for action.”

https://www.whsv.com/content/news/3-more-linked-to-neo-Nazi-group-arrested-in-Georgia-567083881.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

Last edited:

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
All I can say is thank goodness for the FBI obviously infiltrating them and keeping tabs on them.

Not that it's certainly this group causing trouble here in town, but if I were them--with their capabilities, motivation, and emphasis on action and acceleration--I'd sure as heck be here.

diehard

Reaction score
Has the old Broke account been resurrected as a Russiabot or does he just share their agenda?

Section2

Reaction score
He was CERTAIN it was all Antifa. Fool.
It's interesting how you and bad can summon up outrage over 3 guys, and completely ignore the hundreds of thousands of people, and hundreds of arrests, of antifa types, BLM types, and general criminals. It seems the level of outrage should correspond to the volume of offenses.

But we get it, you've been desperately searching for a narrative to deflect from the massive disgrace left wing groups have hoisted on the entire country. You don't care.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I'm amazed that in the year 2020 anybody, anywhere could possibly get upset about criticism of white supremacists.

Shows how naive I am, I guess; I thought this white supremacy crap would die out years ago. I was dead wrong. It's still here, and it's still poisoning our country.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I'm amazed that in the year 2020 anybody, anywhere could possibly get upset about criticism of white supremacists.

Shows how naive I am, I guess; I thought this white supremacy crap would die out years ago. I was dead wrong. It's still here, and it's still poisoning our country.

Stupid. People are upset that our government (and media) went with a "white supremacy" angle with no evidence on the burning and looting of Mpls; when any semi-intelligent person knew it as 85% local leftists and 15% out of town lefties.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Stupid. People are upset that our government (and media) went with a "white supremacy" angle with no evidence on the burning and looting of Mpls; when any semi-intelligent person knew it as 85% local leftists and 15% out of town lefties.

LoL.... i don't suppose you think any leftists were involved, do you? 100% nobody else, huh? You've discredited yourself with your own attempt at creating numbers.

In fact, you're so far removed from being able to even make a stab at a compelling argument that it's sort of a mix between hilarious and embarrassing, akin to watching someone's podunk grandfather (or our POTUS) try to figure out how to use social media.

Section2

Reaction score

Link to people upset at criticism of white supremacists? I'm sure you're being honest, I just haven't seen it.

USAF

Reaction score
which number do you find hard to believe
So you dont have a source.

All if them, BTW. Hundreds of thousands? Hundreds of arrests of "ANTIFA types"?

Watching the right mimic the talking points put out by the WH, then pounded relentlessly by state run media, is disturbing.

"ANTIFA" is just another bogeyman put to simple minded people.

Shame on you.

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
I can only speak for myself but I think there were a lot of leftists involved.
Too many feelings. Evidence, deuce.

One nice thing is that you've gone from insufferable, pompous, paranoid, white nationalist certainty backed by zero evidence to "I can only speak for myself but I think..." in a three day period.

Of course, if they find a scraggly faced antifa kid in his mother's basement in Vermillion, SD, you'll come roaring back. Oh well.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score

Watching the right mimic the talking points put out by the WH, then pounded relentlessly by state run media, is disturbing.

Shame on you.
Are you claiming ANTIFA doesn’t exist? Or just that they aren’t involved in any of the rioting & looting?

Section2

Reaction score
Too many feelings. Evidence, deuce.

One nice thing is that you've gone from insufferable, pompous, paranoid, white nationalist certainty backed by zero evidence to "I can only speak for myself but I think..." in a three day period.

Of course, if they find a scraggly faced antifa kid in his mother's basement in Vermillion, SD, you'll come roaring back. Oh well.
You missed it again. How sad.

Section2

Reaction score

Shame on you.
You don't think there are hundreds of thousands of "protesters" nationwide?
You don't read so good, have you had your eyes checked? I thought that was a requirement of the AF. I said hundreds of arrests of: antifa, BLM, and general criminals.

I've been arguing about Antifa for years. Here's a 2 year old thread where we discussed Antifa

Another old thread talking about Antifa

But go on about how we're just mimicking Trump's talking points.

It's ok, you're not very bright, you can't help it. But thank you so much for your service.

USAF

Reaction score
You don't think there are hundreds of thousands of "protesters" nationwide?
You don't read so good, have you had your eyes checked? I thought that was a requirement of the AF. I said hundreds of arrests of: antifa, BLM, and general criminals.

I've been arguing about Antifa for years. Here's a 2 year old thread where we discussed Antifa

Another old thread talking about Antifa

But go on about how we're just mimicking Trump's talking points.

It's ok, you're not very bright, you can't help it. But thank you so much for your service.
It's been established you just pulled those numbers out of your ass.

How about this...you show me documented proof of JUST TEN ANTIFA operatives arrested, and the preliminary proof of their membership. From anywhere in the nation.

Some proof of their "orders" would be nice too, but that's probably unreasonable at this point.

So show me something other than state run media claiming it.

stocker08

Reaction score

Sorry....but people like deuce, crg, and a lot of the other righties on this site are perfectly fine with them. They could care less that white supremacists are posing as their favorite new boogeymen. It riles up their looney a$$ base.

Section2

Reaction score
It's been established you just pulled those numbers out of your ass. No need to keep pretending.
They are both general numbers, not a specific figure. I think hundreds of thousands is an extremely conservative estimate. It's laughable to think I"m overstating. There was a 1000 strong BLM march in Edina today. Nationwide? USAF doesn't think 100k.
If I specifically said RIOTERS (which I didn't), I wouldn't put the number north of 100k.

There were 480 arrests OVER THE WEEKEND in Minneapolis alone.

A couple ideas for you: read my posts carefully. Don't attempt to read in things that are not there.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's been established you just pulled those numbers out of your ass. No need to keep pretending.

And no need to say anything about crg posting about the twitter account of these white supremacists posing as antifa. Of course not. Outrage, excuses, then lies.

scools12

Reaction score
Sorry....but people like deuce, crg, and a lot of the other righties on this site are perfectly fine with them. They could care less that white supremacists are posing as their favorite new boogeymen. It riles up their looney a$$ base.
You theory is hundreds of white supremacists who I’ve seen described on the board as MAGA hat wearing Trump supporting unemployable low IQ extremists somehow pulled off a nationwide organized network of riots across cities throughout the country.

Then on top of it they all disguised themselves as ANTIFA a group which some of you don’t even believe exist.

Interesting theory ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom