All Things Tyler Johnson Thread

jaymil

Reaction score
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Awesome news! Tyler is a great athlete and could end up at safety or wr for us.

Nice! Welcome aboard! It's been a good week for Gopher football with new athletic facility, the win over Purdue and the 2 new commits. WR? DB?

Awesome news. Not extremely surprising though. This coaching staff knows what they are doing with the D-backs.

Like to see a guy from the city schools coming up to the U.

One of my favorite commits. 6-2/6-3 and I'd bet he has a higher vert than any DB on our roster. Nobody is ever going to beat him on a jump ball in the redzone.

DB highlights
<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1921414/highlights/210228381' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

QB highlights
<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/1921414/highlights/210224380' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

This comes to me as a big surprise if true, I have been hearing that he isn't a take yet for the staff as there is a lot of things behind the scenes that need to be worked out by both sides, truly wondering if the staff accepted his commitment or if Johnson tweeted it out prematurely, not quite convinced yet of this commitment.

This comes to me as a big surprise if true, I have been hearing that he isn't a take yet for the staff as there is a lot of things behind the scenes that need to be worked out by both sides, truly wondering if the staff accepted his commitment or if Johnson tweeted it out prematurely, not quite convinced yet of this commitment.

Whew, I was worried that you weren't going to repeat what Burns said, behind the pay wall, and put it out as your own. I, personally, wouldn't have an issue if you gave Burns the credit. You're such a ******.

Whew, I was worried that you weren't going to repeat what Burns said, behind the pay wall, and put it out as your own. I, personally, wouldn't have an issue if you gave Burns the credit. You're such a ******.

what was said? so is he not committed, was my hunch right? I don't really know what is going on right now with tyler, just have known from awhile ago he isn't a take for Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, etc yet, for reasons I don't want to share. I'm not sure if that has changed, thats is why I am surprised by this news. Hope you have a pleasant day.

So Burns is the only person who can know these things?

So Burns is the only person who can know these things?

Guy Fawkes is a tool because he acts like he's an insider. It's fine that he posts updates, but he is simply regurgitating what Burns says on the pay site. He is not in any way linked in.

To say his commitment isn't solid is laughable... This guy is no insider. I know a few of the North coaches. This has been official for a couple weeks. It was officially announced today.

To say his commitment isn't solid is laughable... This guy is no insider. I know a few of the North coaches. This has been official for a couple weeks. It was officially announced today.

Again I didn't say it wasn't solid, I just said I find it surprising from what I have heard in the past, obviously things have been worked out since then. You and others took my skepticism as fact, when it was purely speculative on my part from what I heard in the past. I like how people want to call me out on things I'm clearly being speculative of like this but will turn a blind eye when I report that Amir and Curry will both be committing during the week before your precious "insiders" or before the players even announced that will be making their decisions. If you don't care for the info I provide, thats fine move on, but complain about it, from the messages I get, others actually care for it, and I post for them not you.

Again I didn't say it wasn't solid, I just said I find it surprising from what I have heard in the past, obviously things have been worked out since then. You and others took my skepticism as fact, when it was purely speculative on my part from what I heard in the past. I like how people want to call me out on things I'm clearly being speculative of like this but will turn a blind eye when I report that Amir and Curry will both be committing during the week before your precious "insiders" or before the players even announced that will be making their decisions. If you don't care for the info I provide, thats fine move on, but complain about it, from the messages I get, others actually care for it, and I post for them not you.

Reid Travis

thanks for the posts guy, always appreciated.

congrats tyler!!!!

per Joe:

Rivals.com ranks Johnson as the No. 2 recruit from Minnesota, behind Eden Prairie linebacker Carter Coughlin, who committed to the Gophers this spring.

The Gophers now have 18 commitments for the Class of 2016, including 10 from Minnesota. Other in-state recruits include: Jojo Garcia, Sam Schlueter, Phillip Howard, Drew Hmielewski, Kamal Martin, Thomas Barber, Matt Kegel and Conner Olson.

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-...hnson-a-minneapolis-north-standout/331940351/

Go Gophers!!

Reid Travis
Good Lord. Do we need to go through this again? Guy gives solid info which many of us appreciate. It's clear to me that he has some connections beyond paying for a website and he's been kind enough to pass along what he has heard or what he believes. Please keep posting, Guy. Count me as a supporter.

Reid Travis clearly was a last minute change that didn't make Guy's info bad or wrong at the time it was shared. A teenage kid changed his mind. Those who are still unable to grasp what happened need to take a deep breath and a knee bend and move on.

That said, I'm really excited that nearly all the state's top players want to stay home.

Ski-U-Mah!!!

Lol, don't let the GI and Scout nerds get you down.

Top Bottom