All Things Trump vs the GOP

Wally

Reaction score
They unleashed the Kracken!!!

Wally

Reaction score
Now Trump has a war chest of donations so he can make the disloyal Republicans pay, it's hilarious. I bet a bunch goes to one of his kids campaign for office. Ivanka supposedly wants to run for Senate in Florida. Bunches of campaign cash tospend at Maralago.

justthefacts

Reaction score
McConnell was absolutely instrumental in almost everything Trump would claim as an accomplishment during his term.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Now Trump has a war chest of donations so he can make the disloyal Republicans pay, it's hilarious. I bet a bunch goes to one of his kids campaign for office. Ivanka supposedly wants to run for Senate in Florida. Bunches of campaign cash tospend at Maralago.
Primary Rubio the RINO!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Interesting one here. McConnell is nothing if not a skilled political operator. He sees a messy intra-party fight coming and is doing everything he can to head it off. I just wonder if he's too late.

Mz5vyC4.png

Wally

Reaction score
Burn it down Mitch, you pussy....

howeda7

Reaction score
Ivanka might accidentally win. Besides she used to be a Democrat. Laura Loomer is who we want. A true Patriot Warrior!

howeda7

Reaction score
The President's lawyer goes full Qanon....

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The President's lawyer goes full Qanon....

All the Qanon shit I've ever seen is an unsubstantiated fairy tale. If anyone would ever substantiate any of these claims, that would obviously be a game changer, but nobody ever has. If Wood actually has the goods he claims to, then bring them forward! There's a reason why none of these prophesies ever come true and none of this "evidence" ever sees the light of day: it's largely made up. I say largely because the Epstein thing obviously has legs and has been substantiated by first-person testimony. What Qanon does is takes scraps of things that are true and expands them into fiction. This is irresistable to people who aren't skeptical and discriminating enough.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is irresistable to people who aren't skeptical and discriminating enough.
You're being way too kind. It's only irritable to nuts who want live in an alternate reality.

howeda7

Reaction score
Blackmail?? CRG pays $80k a pop for a "private weekend" where he gets to do the things purported there.
If that were true he wouldn't be touting how much stimulus $ he got. All he needs is a fat head of the Donald above the headboard. Dragon Energy!

Top Bottom