All Things Trump vs the GOP

stocker08

Reaction score
David Frum and Bill Barr are deep state.

Everything is deep state these days.

The sad truth is that the thread title no longer applies. There is no 'Trump vs. the GOP'. Trump is the GOP. Look around. Count the number of righties who are actively calling down the 'stolen election' claims. The number is ZERO. Trump is the GOP.

And don't say.....yeah but "....". There are threads here about the stolen election and those "principled" righties stay away. Wouldn't dare inject. Nah....too worried about the left. Can't be concerned about the plague in their own party. Mostly because they actually love it.

justthefacts

Reaction score

It would be so awesome if Trump's narcissism causes him to primary enough Republicans that they can't win the Senate or House because their candidates are all whack-jobs

howeda7

Reaction score

It would be so awesome if Trump's narcissism causes him to primary enough Republicans that they can't win the Senate or House because their candidates are all whack-jobs

Unfortunately, Alaska has ranked choice voting, which means either Murkowski or the Trumpanista is likely to win, even though the Dem may get the most votes in the 1st round.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Well, an anonymous source said so.
Must be true.
Don't be so cynical. My sources said the same exact thing, and they told me the 49ers would beat Dallas earlier today as well and I put a MEAN wager down on the 49ers on the moneyline on that information. It's legit!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He’s not just doing it in private. All the stuff about the chickens who won’t say they are boosted was aimed at Ron. Gotta love 45, he knows a wedge issue when he sees it.

golf

Reaction score
Personally I am about to the point where I hope trump doesn't run. Hard for me to say this because his policy accomplishments during his term were like no other. Also he woke up conservatives to respond to dem/media dishonesty and their attacks on our country.

However, his scorched earth tactics are unnecessary and self defeating.

I would think dems/media would be really hoping trump will run. Trump was rejected by suburban moms and independents in 2020 and dems/media hope would be for a repeat.

On the other hand, Biden admin has been such a disaster that can't imagine dems/media feeling at all good about going against desantis persona and florida record. Or even against Pence and his appeal to suburban moms and independents.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Personally I am about to the point where I hope trump doesn't run. Hard for me to say this because his policy accomplishments during his term were like no other. Also he woke up conservatives to respond to dem/media dishonesty and their attacks on our country.

However, his scorched earth tactics are unnecessary and self defeating.

I would think dems/media would be really hoping trump will run. Trump was rejected by suburban moms and independents in 2020 and dems/media hope would be for a repeat.

On the other hand, Biden admin has been such a disaster that can't imagine dems/media feeling at all good about going against desantis persona and florida record. Or even against Pence and his appeal to suburban moms and independents.
Trump's goal is to remain relevant - to have people talk about him - to get attention. It is the one thing where DT and the Dems are aligned.

howeda7

Reaction score
Couldn't be. Old King Trump bad-mouthing a potential opponent? Someone would could potentially steal his loyal worshippers? Nonsense says Team Q!
Old hero trashing new hero. This must be difficult times for KGF, 2 and the rest of the Fellas.

kg21

Reaction score
Old hero trashing new hero. This must be difficult times for KGF, 2 and the rest of the Fellas.
Doesn't bother me in the least. Now "Hyena Laugher" calling Oatmeal a racist, now that's a hero trashing another hero. It wasn't allowed to go anywhere, but still.......................

howeda7

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me in the least. Now "Hyena Laugher" calling Oatmeal a racist, now that's a hero trashing another hero. It wasn't allowed to go anywhere, but still.......................
GQP'ers remain stumped over their struggles to win over women and minority voters. Why oh why don't they like us?

Wally

Reaction score
Trump's goal is to remain relevant - to have people talk about him - to get attention. It is the one thing where DT and the Dems are aligned.

I will vote for Trump in the primary, anything to f Desantis.
🤣

kg21

Reaction score
I will vote for Trump in the primary, anything to f Desantis.
🤣
Seriously?

I always pictured you as one of those who wouldn't know how to vote without the voting rights, bill.

Wally

Reaction score
Seriously?

I always pictured you as one of those who wouldn't know how to vote without the voting rights, bill.

I picture you as someone filling out half a dozen fraudulent mail in ballots.
🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom