All Things Trump vs the GOP

justthefacts

Reaction score
This should be an enjoyable thread over the next 4 years. I suspect true believers will back Trump to the end, and those who casually defended him to own the libs will regret it, but never admit it

howeda7

Reaction score
Well we should MAKE IT possible! It's the will of the PEOPLE!! MAGA MOTHER*******S!!!
Trumpsters should vote for the Dems then to show their displeasure! Or stay home.

Wally

Reaction score
Fox News' Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson distance themselves from Trump

Rush Limbaugh also distances himself from president’s efforts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden

Wow! That presidential medal of freedom Trump gave to Rush sure didn't buy him much....😆

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
From Fox News--Kudos to Rush, by the way, for not going along with the crazy.
During his radio show on Monday, Limbaugh began by knocking the legal team's efforts to distance itself from Powell, telling his listeners "It's a tough thing to deny that she was ever a part of it because they introduced her as part of it. I mean, she was at that press conference last week."

"The problem with that press conference last week, folks, it goes way beyond Sidney Powell," Limbaugh said. "You call a gigantic press conference like that, one that lasts an hour, and you announce massive bombshells, then you better have some bombshells," said the syndicated host who is heard on nearly 600 stations.

Limbaugh noted that the press conference needed to offer more than "a hacker who can tell us, 'Yep, everything these guys have said is true. I've looked into it, I've run the software, I've hacked this, I've hacked that.' Even put him behind a screen to protect his identity, but you don't- you can't- I've talked to so many people who were blown away by it, by the very nature of the press conference, but they promised blockbuster stuff and then nothing happened. And that's just- that's not- well, it's not good if you're gonna promise blockbuster stuff like that."

howeda7

Reaction score
Fox News' Laura Ingraham and Tucker Carlson distance themselves from Trump

Rush Limbaugh also distances himself from president’s efforts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden

Wow! That presidential medal of freedom Trump gave to Rush sure didn't buy him much....😆
KGF is having a crisis on the beach right now....Fox News or Trump? How can one choose?

stocker08

Reaction score
What if no one still gets 50%? Do they just keep running forever?

Well don't the two top voted for candidates go head to head now? Thin the herd?

And lol at Trump telling supporters to not vote for those two repub senate candidates. Still don't think it will be enough....but holy cow if it pushes the dems to pick up both seats and split the senate. Harris would be the tie breaker in that case. GET IT DONE!

And bravo to Stacey Abrams. She's done a wonderful job mobilizing voters not only for the presidential election....but the day after the election.....she was right back to work getting the word out about the runoffs. I'm sure Biden has already thanked her profusely. It's safe to say that her work help push the state to Biden.

howeda7

Reaction score
Well don't the two top voted for candidates go head to head now? Thin the herd?

And lol at Trump telling supporters to not vote for those two repub senate candidates. Still don't think it will be enough....but holy cow if it pushes the dems to pick up both seats and split the senate. Harris would be the tie breaker in that case. GET IT DONE!

And bravo to Stacey Abrams. She's done a wonderful job mobilizing voters not only for the presidential election....but the day after the election.....she was right back to work getting the word out about the runoffs. I'm sure Biden has already thanked her profusely. It's safe to say that her work help push the state to Biden.
They do, but with the Angry Trumpsters threatening to write-in Trump, I'm not sure if those would still get counted or not? If so, it's possible no one would get 50 again. Perhaps they are simply disregarded. It will be sweet irony if R's lose these seats because of the run-off, which was only put in place to make it harder for black candidates to win.

Wally

Reaction score
Time to cancel her...

Laura Ingraham told viewers that Biden would be the next president and suggested anyone saying otherwise was lying

howeda7

Reaction score
Time to cancel her...

Laura Ingraham told viewers that Biden would be the next president and suggested anyone saying otherwise was lying
Weak. Sad! OANN carried Crazy Rudy's Incoherent Election Babble live. With a special appearance via phone by Dementia Don. I'm sure Fox New's ratings are tanking.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It does make one amazed that the machines are somehow rigged in GA, yet the accusers are trying to encourage people to vote in the next round. They must not really believe it.

stocker08

Reaction score

Makes you wonder which of the righties would vote for Trump in the runoff election. My guess would be that beej and CRG would vote for King Trump....just to let him know that they still love him. Deuce and spoof vote party lines. Definitely a vote for whoever is the Repub candidate. Burner gets lost on the way to the polls and needs a police officer to bring him home.

John Galt

Reaction score
Will the Squad ever start a Biden thread ? Trump lost. It’s over. Yet here you are still with nothing better to do. Like a crack addict returning to his addiction, you’re still hear posting threads on Trump. No way this ends in 2 months or even 2 years. You’re hooked for good.

Top Bottom