All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Section2

Reaction score
No she didn't. She conceded the next day. She much later made some comments regarding the Russian propaganda/interference and it's impact after they were indicted. You're twisting/lying.

She pointed out the very questionable voter purges etc. overseen by the Georgia SOS who was also her opponent.

She also worked her @ss off to counter it by registering new voters and is the single biggest reason Biden won GA and the Dems control the Senate. That's why you and your fellow Trumpsters loathe her.

What a load of BS. Resisting RW voter suppression is nothing like supporting overturning the election results. Neither is supporting a popular vote standard. Pathetic.
Hillary and Jimmy Carter both said Trumps win was illegitimate and cheating. Her concession is meaningless. The beauty of course about Hillary is she made doubting the election results a huge campaign issue. She just never imagined that the rules would apply to her.
I don’t loathe Stacey Abrams. She claimed she won and she didn’t. So get off your high horse.

I know, you’re a hero for #resisting!! But just know that when you don’t get your way, you will claim that the elections were stolen and illegitimate. Just like you know who.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Thank you Dump for handing the whole government to dems, you can't make it up. The Georgia Senate races were the perfect cherry on that idiot pie
Libs: Trump insisting the election was stolen handed GA to the Ds

Also Libs: The majority of Rs believe the election was stolen

Only one of these can be true 🤷‍♂️

Spoofin

Reaction score
Hillary and Jimmy Carter both said Trumps win was illegitimate and cheating. Her concession is meaningless. The beauty of course about Hillary is she made doubting the election results a huge campaign issue. She just never imagined that the rules would apply to her.
I don’t loathe Stacey Abrams. She claimed she won and she didn’t. So get off your high horse.

I know, you’re a hero for #resisting!! But just know that when you don’t get your way, you will claim that the elections were stolen and illegitimate. Just like you know who.
Totally different. CNN says so.

stocker08

Reaction score

Once again living in the echo chamber. Trump campaigned on the election not being secure. His own lawyer....Lin.....was openly telling people to stay home and not vote.

But whatever narrative you need to sleep tight in your MAGA PJs.

John Galt

Reaction score
Thank you Dump for handing the whole government to dems, you can't make it up. The Georgia Senate races were the perfect cherry on that idiot pie.

Trump doesn't give a shit about you idiots, he cares about Trump and will gladly burn the Republican party to the ground if they don't sufficiently worship him. What suckers...
What if the conservatives don’t care if the Republican Party burns to the ground? I sure don’t. I could care less about Democrat lite.

Wally

Reaction score

No they can both be true. I am not saying they are, but could be.

What if the conservatives don’t care if the Republican Party burns to the ground? I sure don’t. I could care less about Democrat lite.
I suppose there's that. I doubt we get a more conservative party out of that. Trump is in no way an actual conservative.

Spoofin

Reaction score
How?
“I totally believe that the election was stolen, but I’m gonna vote D because Trump said it”?

I agree with you that Trump handed GA to the Ds - for spouting this nonsense leading up to the runoff.

kg21

Reaction score
He could have easily won if he wasn't such a fool. I thought he was going to win but he couldn't shut up and stay out of his own way.

People love to rally around the president in a crisis. Covid could have been a boon to him.
Not when every Dem outlet said he was doing a horrible job with covid and had no plan. He was the reason many were dieing.

Now covid is just something that has to run it's course, and there is really nothing Biden can do, even though he had a plan.

You just have to love dems.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Once again living in the echo chamber. Trump campaigned on the election not being secure. His own lawyer....Lin.....was openly telling people to stay home and not vote.

But whatever narrative you need to sleep tight in your MAGA PJs.
This.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

The stolen election claim suppressed voter turnout by Republicans because they believed the claims and thought why bother. Both statements can be true.

kg21

Reaction score
Biden supposedly got the most votes in history. This POS, Dementia, basement loser, had the most votes ever.

Do you ever question this? You have too, if your brain functions even in the slightest.

John Galt

Reaction score

I suppose there's that. I doubt we get a more conservative party out of that. Trump is in no way an actual conservative.
Correct - Trump isn’t a conservative, he’s a moderate that used to be a Democrat. All those that said he pushed the R’s far to the right have no idea what they’re talking about. He brought the R’s much closer to the left.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The stolen election claim suppressed voter turnout by Republicans because they believed the claims and thought why bother. Both statements can be true.
OK. In that scenario they both could be true - but the above scenario doesn’t make much sense to me. A more logical scenario is that Trump alienated a lot of Rs by being a Jackass after the election. I remember hearing about a lot of Rs that were not going to vote for that reason. It was being talked about on here too. Either way, Trump handed the Ds Georgia. 🤷‍♂️

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Biden supposedly got the most votes in history. This POS, Dementia, basement loser, had the most votes ever.

Do you ever question this? You have too, if your brain functions even in the slightest.
1. The population of the country continues to grow. Keeping participation constant, the winner of every consecutive election will have the most votes in history. In a race that offered two clearly different choices, it would be possible participation would be up. This is as dumb as saying “Biden got more votes than Lincoln, and that is impossible because Lincoln was a great President“.
2. The message that Biden was An invalid backfired, bigly. He’s not Einstein, or even a good C student, but he showed up to the debate and not only didn’t drool on himself, he held his own while 45 played defense. This claim was over sold, and people saw through it.
3. The basement stuff became an asset. While 45 was glad handing catching Covid, Biden appeared to be setting a tone for masking and spacing. It may have been that he was too geriatric to campaign, but the circumstances allowed cover and it worked.

Historians will look at this campaign years from now, and 45s idea of hardening a narrow base will likely be referenced as his demise. In 2016, a lot of people took a flyer on an unknown, he lost enough of those in four years To miss the prize.

kg21

Reaction score
1. The population of the country continues to grow. Keeping participation constan, the winner of every consecutive election will have the most votes in history. In a race that offered two clearly different choices, it would be possible participation would be up. This is as dumb as saying “Biden got more votes than Lincoln, and that is impossible because Lincoln was a great President“.
2. The message that Biden was An invalid backfired, bigly. He’s not Einstein, or even a good C student, but he showed up to the debate and not only didn’t drool on himself, he held his own while 45 played defense. This claim was over sold, and people saw through it.
3. The basement stuff became an asset. While 45 was glad handing catching Covid, Biden appeared to be setting a tone for masking and spacing. It may have been that he was too geriatric to campaign, but the circumstances allowed cover and it worked.

Historians will look at this campaign years from now, and 45s idea of hardening a narrow base will likely be referenced as his demise. In 2016, a lot of people took a flyer on an unknown, he lost enough of those in four years To miss the prize.
I said if your brain functions even in the slightest. Why did you respond?

kg21

Reaction score
Because for a moment, I took you for an adult interested in an exchange of ideas. It is a mistake I shan’t make again.
You do not believe Biden got the most votes in history though. Yet you play the game.

USAF

Reaction score
Because for a moment, I took you for an adult interested in an exchange of ideas. It is a mistake I shan’t make again.
Sock puppets do not conduct themselves as adults.

By default.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You do not believe Biden got the most votes in history though. Yet you play the game.
Soon after the election Trump was interviewed. He said that Biden getting the most votes in history was proof of fraud. No more than 30-second later he said that him getting the most votes in history (save Biden) was proof he won. 🤷‍♂️

howeda7

Reaction score
Correct - Trump isn’t a conservative, he’s a moderate that used to be a Democrat. All those that said he pushed the R’s far to the right have no idea what they’re talking about. He brought the R’s much closer to the left.
He's not a conservative, no. He turned them into a cult of personality with no principles. He pushed them left on some issues (trade and massive spending for two) because whatever he believes, they believe. Full stop.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Actually more than half. You're in denial.

The survey of 1,552 U.S. adults, which was conducted from July 30 to Aug. 2, found that 66 percent of Republicans continue to insist that “the election was rigged and stolen from Trump,” while just 18 percent believe “Joe Biden won fair and square.” Twenty-eight percent of independent voters also said they think Trump was the rightful winner of the 2020 election, as did a small 3 percent of Democrats.

OK, you posted this a couple days ago, but I wanted to do more research before responding. I don't really trust most things you post on here based on your established track-record, BUT, after doing some research of my own - and after seeing the STRIB article from today - I believe I need to concede this point to you. It absolutely baffles me that so many believe this - and I stand by the fact that I don't know a single person in my life (R or D) that believes this - but yes Howie, you are correct, and I was wrong. I do believe that I have underestimated just how many people believe the election was "stolen." That doesn't change my opinion on the subject, it just makes me doubt humans more.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
OK, you posted this a couple days ago, but I wanted to do more research before responding. I don't really trust most things you post on here based on your established track-record, BUT, after doing some research of my own - and after seeing the STRIB article from today - I believe I need to concede this point to you. It absolutely baffles me that so many believe this - and I stand by the fact that I don't know a single person in my life (R or D) that believes this - but yes Howie, you are correct, and I was wrong. I do believe that I have underestimated just how many people believe the election was "stolen." That doesn't change my opinion on the subject, it just makes me doubt humans more.
All to protect 45s ego, by the way. He needs that asterisk.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
10 months later, as Ted Knight would say, Well, we're Waiting....
E_-EQiJWQAM1N9e

Spoofin

Reaction score
He spreads the misinformation to get this result. It started even before the election.
TBF - both sides were talking about "fraud" before the election, but yes, Trump would be the main person to blame for the wide-spread belief at this point. I just didn't understand your "to protect 45s ego" comment...... who is "protecting his ego"?

Top Bottom