All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Spoofin

Reaction score
Howie has no point but to continues his endless rehashing of something that was never going to happen.

When you have nothing else you keep going to back to the same old over and over again. It continues to feed the hysteria that democracy was in peril.
It’s not just Howie, although he does it as much as any. It’s basically all the left and the media. We rehash the same stuff month after month in an effort to avoid discussing anything that is happening now. 🤔

kg21

Reaction score
Weren't we like 2 or 3 minutes from completely losing the country? LMAO

scools12

Reaction score
It’s not just Howie, although he does it as much as any. It’s basically all the left and the media. We rehash the same stuff month after month in an effort to avoid discussing anything that is happening now. 🤔
It is all done to try and keep the focus off the cluster that is the Biden / Harris Administration.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes Jake - many people (I'd say most, but don't want to get stuck on that point) have been objecting to this effort for a long time. This letter written by his lawyer (giving the benefit of the doubt that is what this was) wasn't anything we didn't already know. We all knew Trump was looking for ways to stay in office. There have been how many lawsuits, audits, stories, etc.? Hell, even DT hasn't made an effort to hide that fact. This is old news. Trump Lost. He was a sore loser. He tried to overturn the election. It all failed. It never stood a chance. Now 10-months later this letter changes things somehow?

Spoof says as the fraudit continues. As other states and the Trumpublicans try and push for similar fraudits.

stocker08

Reaction score

Spoof wants to rage hard on everything Biden and gets butthurt that his party is a total clown show. Can't talk about the clown show!

If it hurts your feelings so much.....ignore it. We know you won't because you are a total shill that is dead set on defending the fact that your party is beholden to Trump.

Either get over it or look inwards. I don't expect either to happen to king hack.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it was going to work. If one Secretary of State or one Vice President or one Congressperson tips over on this nonsense, then we have an actual problem. Now we have to fend it off. It's hard enough fending off the fucking morons that have ZERO evidence behind their claims. Now allow them to advance somehow - even if still a losing argument - that brings it to another level of concern.

And it was written down. By a lawyer working for the President. And it was discussed and pushed on high level officials, including the Vice President. This is not even close to conspiracy. It is simple fact, @Spoofin.

If Democrats ever pull this, I can tell you that I will be screaming at the top of my lungs for them to stop. And I would be right behind the likes of @ShillGA1, @Cant Stop Rican Gopher and all the other meatheads that push actual conspiracy theories. Because their mindset can only see red and blue.
Is writing down a process to potentially overturn an election that nearly 1/2 the population feel was rigged, illegal?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
And they did this all knowing none of the claims had merit.
You made that up out of whole cloth. You may not want this election looked into, but the Trump Admin absolutely believe their argument has merit.

We'll see what the first part of the Az forensic audit says this Friday. Onbiouslt we all want transparent elections, and if the data shows fraud, you'll support withdrawing the Az electors.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You made that up out of whole cloth. You may not want this election looked into, but the Trump Admin absolutely believe their argument has merit.

We'll see what the first part of the Az forensic audit says this Friday. Onbiouslt we all want transparent elections, and if the data shows fraud, you'll support withdrawing the Az electors.
No, they did not. Discovery materials in the Dominion suit show that they knew this was nonsense.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It’s not like anybody insists today that the fraud claims are true, so it does seem unreasonable to push back.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Is writing down a process to potentially overturn an election that nearly 1/2 the population feel was rigged, illegal?
I’m not sure. Possibly. Likely not. But it sure as hell is alarming when it’s coming from the President. TrollShill.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Wait! What? That sham is still ongoing? You can’t be serious. Weren’t the findings to be released months ago? smh
Friday the electors are going to be recalled and then Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and Michigan. It’s just unstoppable and it’s just bitchy lefties crying in the sidelines while truth is on parade!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Friday the electors are going to be recalled and then Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and Michigan. It’s just unstoppable and it’s just bitchy lefties crying in the sidelines while truth is on parade!
Look at the bright side - in the end it helps your side. Just like it did in GA.

Wally

Reaction score
Everything is fine right now.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Wait! What? That sham is still ongoing? You can’t be serious. Weren’t the findings to be released months ago? smh
Yep, just another of my zaney conspiracy shams like when I called the Russia investigation a hoax in 2017, or the Hunter to Burisma non-story, Joe Biden shutting down the investigation, or the Hunter laptop cover-up, the fake quid pro quo impeachment hustle, the obvious Wuhan wet market alternate reality, etc.

Let's see where the election theft ends up, before you get too cocky.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yep, just another of my zaney conspiracy shams like when I called the Russia investigation a hoax in 2017, or the Hunter to Burisma non-story, Joe Biden shutting down the investigation, or the Hunter laptop cover-up, the fake quid pro quo impeachment hustle, the obvious Wuhan wet market alternate reality, etc.

Let's see where the election theft ends up, before you get too cocky.
touché

howeda7

Reaction score
Half the people in your party (sorry not YOUR party but party you viscerally defend on the internet) STILL think Trump won. And the leaders of the party are blocking any and all effort to investigate the events of 1/6. But sure, me and anyone who finds those facts disturbing are the real problem.

Everyone should follow your method and hear no evil, see no evil, vote JoJo.

howeda7

Reaction score
Writing it down may or may not be aiding and abetting a crime. Attempting to do it certainly is. Or does 30% "believing" it's true make it OK?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It is all done to try and keep the focus off the cluster that is the Biden / Harris Administration.
I’d take a moment to mention 45 is possibly going to run again. He is fundraising like a demon. I wouldn’t put him in the past just yet.

howeda7

Reaction score
And your fellow Trumpers are going to treat the results of said "audit" very seriously. You don't care.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Writing it down may or may not be aiding and abetting a crime. Attempting to do it certainly is. Or does 30% "believing" it's true make it OK?
The belief level is key to whether or not something is wrong.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Half the people in your party (sorry not YOUR party but party you viscerally defend on the internet) STILL think Trump won. And the leaders of the party are blocking any and all effort to investigate the events of 1/6. But sure, me and anyone who finds those facts disturbing are the real problem.

Everyone should follow your method and hear no evil, see no evil, vote JoJo.
We have been over this Howie. Half of Rs don’t believe it. Sorry to break it to you.

Also, super surprising you throw 1/6 in there. You got your investigation - I’m sure you realizing it was for grandstanding after all hurts tho. Are you ever right?

It’s been the same from you over and over for 10-months. Trump, 1/6, JoJo. You have nothing else. Sorry if I am supposed to feel something for voting JoJo. Pretty obvious at this point that I picked the best candidate of the 3.

Spoofin

Reaction score
And your fellow Trumpers are going to treat the results of said "audit" very seriously. You don't care.
Oh yes, my fellow Trumpers. Such a sap.
We had this same discussion 6-months ago. Nothing has changed. The “audit” is a sham. We all know they will find “fraud”. We all know the wackos will say it is “proof”. In other words, we will be exactly where we are now. You are right tho - I don’t care what they ”find” in the “audit”. It’ll just be further distraction from the Biden/Harris CF.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’d take a moment to mention 45 is possibly going to run again. He is fundraising like a demon. I wouldn’t put him in the past just yet.
As a D you should welcome that. If he couldn’t beat Biden, who would he beat?

Top Bottom