All Things Trump /GOP Coup

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Spoof is now the self-appointed Trump Cop on the OTB.

Any mention of the man who was president 2016-2020 will immediately draw Spoof's ire.

Spoof, really, really, really hates it when anyone mentions Trump. Oh, and, please remember: Spoof never voted for Trump.
OMG, I thought he was a librarian, excuse me, a libertarian.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: The Trump/GOP Coup has been crushed and the result of 2020 Presidential Election is now final and in the books ...

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
“Mr. Bolton found that the agency’s leaders failed to adequately prepare despite explicit warnings that pro-Trump extremists posed a threat to law enforcement and civilians and that the police used defective protective equipment. He also found that the leaders ordered their Civil Disturbance Unit to refrain from using its most powerful crowd-control tools — like stun grenades — to put down the onslaught.”

-So, who are these “leaders”? The same folks who turned down offers for National Guard presence days before and FBI help in the early stages?

OldBob53

Reaction score
If Trump's going to stage a Coup he's going need more than bluster and ass-kissing from his sycophants, he'll need the military. And now he could count on at best 30 percent of the enlisted and maybe a tinier percentage of the officers. And even the 30 percent of enlisted who are die-hard Trumpists wouldn't fight if their officers would likely have them shot for treason. So good luck with your Coup Trump.

Maybe that 156 IQ you've said you have or Ruddy's no doubt even higher one will think something up. 🤪

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
5-months later and look at this conversation. Not a peep about what is actually happening in the Country right now - let’s discuss if Trump can get the military involved to stage a coup. Wow you guys are pathetic.

scools12

Reaction score
5-months later and look at this conversation. Not a peep about what is actually happening in the Country right now - let’s discuss if Trump can get the military involved to stage a coup. Wow you guys are pathetic.
TRUMP - it’s what they need to hold on to. The can’t be bothered with the reality of where the Country is at now. The need to keep the TRUMP narrative through the 2022 elections. It is the only chance they have in 2022 and they know it.

stocker08

Reaction score

We should absolutely be discussing how spoof's party of traitors is continuing to silence and attack anyone who doesn't bow down before king Trump. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe the right....and the sad losers of the party who try to act like nothing is happening.

Trump campaign alumni have formed a new group to try to unseat the 10 Republican House members who crossed party lines to vote to impeach the former president earlier this year, Axios has learned.

What's new: America Strong PAC officially formed early this month. Jack Mantua, who was the Trump campaign's executive director of strategic coalitions, is treasurer.

• The super PAC's website pledges to "remove the ten pretenders," and features a 30-second ad-style video going after Rep. Liz Cheney.
  • A person familiar with the group's plans said America Strong intends to buy digital and broadcast ads. The group also plans to build grassroots activism programs in at least some of the 10 target districts.
What they're saying: Bill White, an Atlanta businessman and high-dollar Trump fundraiser, has been helping to line up potential donors for the organization.

• White told Axios that America Strong is particularly focused on Cheney, who was recently removed from her House leadership post after criticizing Trump for fomenting the Jan. 6 siege on the U.S. Capitol.
  • "I think running for office for her is going to be something this group is going to be tracking permanently," White added.
The House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump are: Cheney of Wyoming, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, David Valadao of California, Fred Upton and Peter Meijer of Michigan, John Katko of New York, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Tom Rice of South Carolina and Dan Newhouse and Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington.

howeda7

Reaction score
We should absolutely be discussing how spoof's party of traitors is continuing to silence and attack anyone who doesn't bow down before king Trump. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe the right....and the sad losers of the party who try to act like nothing is happening.

Trump campaign alumni have formed a new group to try to unseat the 10 Republican House members who crossed party lines to vote to impeach the former president earlier this year, Axios has learned.

What's new: America Strong PAC officially formed early this month. Jack Mantua, who was the Trump campaign's executive director of strategic coalitions, is treasurer.

• The super PAC's website pledges to "remove the ten pretenders," and features a 30-second ad-style video going after Rep. Liz Cheney.
  • A person familiar with the group's plans said America Strong intends to buy digital and broadcast ads. The group also plans to build grassroots activism programs in at least some of the 10 target districts.
What they're saying: Bill White, an Atlanta businessman and high-dollar Trump fundraiser, has been helping to line up potential donors for the organization.

• White told Axios that America Strong is particularly focused on Cheney, who was recently removed from her House leadership post after criticizing Trump for fomenting the Jan. 6 siege on the U.S. Capitol.
  • "I think running for office for her is going to be something this group is going to be tracking permanently," White added.
The House Republicans who voted to impeach Trump are: Cheney of Wyoming, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, David Valadao of California, Fred Upton and Peter Meijer of Michigan, John Katko of New York, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, Tom Rice of South Carolina and Dan Newhouse and Jaime Herrera Beutler of Washington.

Wally

Reaction score
TRUMP - it’s what they need to hold on to. The can’t be bothered with the reality of where the Country is at now. The need to keep the TRUMP narrative through the 2022 elections. It is the onlave morey chance they have in 2022 and they know it.
Where is the country?
I have more work than I want.
My wife is booked solid weeks out.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, I am sure Maggie Haberman won't mind telling us who some of these "number of people" are and they will vouch for this? I mean they told Maggie so why won't they tell others? This is big!

howeda7

Reaction score
Where is the country?
I have more work than I want.
My wife is booked solid weeks out.
Pandemic handled well. Stock market at all time high. Business doing well. Home value way up. Thanks Biden! His policies!

howeda7

Reaction score
Well, I am sure Maggie Haberman won't mind telling us who some of these "number of people" are and they will vouch for this? I mean they told Maggie so why won't they tell others? This is big!
Exactly why you're a fraud. You'll screech about the source no matter what.

stocker08

Reaction score

But he's got a point. Nobody is even talking about the stolen election anymore. Right? RIGHT!??

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's what makes me a fraud? LOL. What a DHB.
With your track record, you may want to dig a little deeper than a twitter post Howie. Try it sometime. Instead you go with yet another Twitter post claiming something without naming a source or any proof what-so-ever. Not unlike the twitter post you touted about Ben Shapiro starting an Antifa recruitment web-site. Not unlike the twitter post you touted claiming DT was asking people to riot the capitol again on 1/7. No unlike the twitter post you touted about Amazon paying zero income tax. Hell, we could go on all day. Lick. Lick.

"Donald Trump has told 'a number of people'" - not a single person named. 100% hear-say and you are back defending it as fact, not learning from your own failures. #SheepBeSheep

Top Bottom