All Things that You as a Dem Disagree with Biden On

Section2

Reaction score
I posted several links from Kessler at WaPo after that tweet. Fact checkers did not "shut down their operation."

Thanks for reminding us, though, how much less Biden lies than Trump did.
He shut down the database he ran all 4 years of Trump, after 100 days of Biden. He will still fact check occasional topics (poorly).
Howie specifically referenced Kesslers total “Trump lie” counter. That came from Kessler. He shut it down for Biden.

fmlizard

Reaction score
Agree with WaPo here and disagree with Biden's eviction moratorium

Agreed. Jobs everywhere unfilled, money being printed left and right, and people are still unable to make rent? And yeah, it's almost certainly illegal.

Get that money paid out and let's end this insanity. Many landlords are simple small-timers renting out a home or two while paying mortgages and this is breaking them. Not all property owners are hedge funds or mega corps.

bga1

Reaction score
Agreed. Jobs everywhere unfilled, money being printed left and right, and people are still unable to make rent? And yeah, it's almost certainly illegal.

Get that money paid out and let's end this insanity. Many landlords are simple small-timers renting out a home or two while paying mortgages and this is breaking them. Not all property owners are hedge funds or mega corps.
The eviction policy is designed to break the backs of small time landlords. The big corps can weather it and afterwards.....no competition from the little landlords. This is what Democrat policies do. They destroy the small businesses and enrich the big corps. Just as they did during the Covid period where Amazon, Target, Walmart and Costco got so much richer while main street got smashed.

John Galt

Reaction score

I agree with your thoughts on this, but why do you think Covid stimulus is still needed when so many jobs are open?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Agree with WaPo here and disagree with Biden's eviction moratorium

You may not agree with Grandpa Joe on the eviction moratorium but it 100% falls in lockstep with the ongoing assault of the Dems on small businesses across the country.

Big business or no business, that's really all it boils down to

Wally

Reaction score
You may not agree with Grandpa Joe on the eviction moratorium but it 100% falls in lockstep with the ongoing assault of the Dems on small businesses across the country.

Big business or no business, that's really all it boils down to
Big business always wins. You actually believe Republicans aren't also bought off by big business?😆

That said, I agree on most of your points.

Wally

Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... one would have thought this thread would have gotten posted on every day what with all the unbiased, down the middle Dems on the board.... Strangely silent, despite an absolute dumpster-fire of an administration up to this point...
Its more fun to watch you flip out.

Are you worse off than you were on Jan 20th?
I'm not, so why complain?
I seem to remember hearing that over and over in the past.

kg21

Reaction score
Hmmmmm..... one would have thought this thread would have gotten posted on every day what with all the unbiased, down the middle Dems on the board.... Strangely silent, despite an absolute dumpster-fire of an administration up to this point...
My favorite part is when some of them say they rip equally.

I know they are bits, but still.....

Wally

Reaction score
My favorite part is when some of them say they rip equally.

I know they are bits, but still.....
Don't worry, unless Biden has a magical comeback in the next 12 months Republicans will see big gains in the House and Senate in 2022.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score

Actually Biden promised to destroy fossil fuel which would raise the price of gas. So are you enjoying paying more for gas like Booben promised that you would, or people like you that live on welfare only ride the bus? LOL gas price increases are passed onto bus ticket prices too

Next

Spoofin

Reaction score
It was just a bad week. Everything else has been nothing burgers exaggerated by the RW.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

I never flip out Wally. And if you were me, you would never flip out either. But alas, you are most definitely not me.

My post was merely an observation. One of our more fraudulent posters initiated this thread to hopefully in some way illustrate that somehow Dem posters could be so infinitely more objective about their shiny new incompetent leader. And yet here it sits, in the face of one of the more incompetent leaders the nation has ever seen, none of our liberal posters want to acknowledge the slightest hiccup from Grandpa Joe.

Just a small observation, Wally. Nothing more...

Wally

Reaction score
Actually Biden promised to destroy fossil fuel which would raise the price of gas. So are you enjoying paying more for gas like Booben promised that you would, or people like you that live on welfare only ride the bus? LOL gas price increases are passed onto bus ticket prices too

Next
I paid $2.77 today, seemed cheap.

I want gas at $5, get rid of the f traffic. Then my wife might stop wanting to move.

Wally

Reaction score
I never flip out Wally. And if you were me, you would never flip out either. But alas, you are most definitely not me.

My post was merely an observation. One of our more fraudulent posters initiated this thread to hopefully in some way illustrate that somehow Dem posters could be so infinitely more objective about their shiny new incompetent leader. And yet here it sits, in the face of one of the more incompetent leaders the nation has ever seen, none of our liberal posters want to acknowledge the slightest hiccup from Grandpa Joe.

Just a small observation, Wally. Nothing more...
Hey may be incompetent, sure has accomplished alot for how incompetent he is.

I will take incompetent any day over a selfish vindictive prick.

Most of what he has done I am still up in the air over. Time will tell if it was the disaster everyone claims, I don't see that right now.

How has this "disaster" affected you?
I have as much work as I want, my wifes business is having repeated record days recently.🤷🏼‍♂️

I will say I think his 3.5 trillion spending plan is to much, I doubt it will get thru so I am not that worried about it.

Section2

Reaction score
It was just a bad week. Everything else has been nothing burgers exaggerated by the RW.
It was planned and known about. No surprises. Nothing could have been improved. Sure, the messaging hasn’t been great but in substance they are doing a great job.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
How has this "disaster" affected you?
Only you would fail to see the irony of a statement like this.

For the first 3+ years of the Trump admin, like him or not, our country was arguably the most prosperous and the most robust of any time in our existence, PARTICULARLY for minorities and for minority owned small businesses, and yet the screaming from the left was the loudest it's ever been.

Your idiotic statement above was the answer from any conservative to any frothing-at-the-mouth liberal when they were hysterical from 2017-2020

Spoofin

Reaction score
This post is so spot on. You couldn't have summed it up any better.

Wally

Reaction score
Only you would fail to see the irony of a statement like this.

For the first 3+ years of the Trump admin, like him or not, our country was arguably the most prosperous and the most robust of any time in our existence, PARTICULARLY for minorities and for minority owned small businesses, and yet the screaming from the left was the loudest it's ever been.

Your idiotic statement above was the answer from any conservative to any frothing-at-the-mouth liberal when they were hysterical from 2017-2020
It even more prosperous for me right now than it was then. Those people must just be losers who don't want to work...🤷🏼‍♂️

Top Bottom