All Things that You as a Dem Disagree with Biden On

Wally

Reaction score
An Associated Press reporter took State Department spokesman Ned Price to task Monday for suggesting that President Joe Biden was responsible for a policy that had started under the Trump administration.

Oh no!!!! 😯😯😯😯
I don't think I will sleep tonight...

Wally

Reaction score
Trump took credit for the Obama economy, par for the course.
😜😜😜😜😜

Wally

Reaction score
Its long past time to get tougher on Saudi Arabia. Confiscate all assets of their Sovereign weath fund.

Wally

Reaction score
We should be cutting the pentagons budget.

howeda7

Reaction score
We should be cutting the pentagons budget.
Agreed. It's disappointing he didn't propose it. But the budget the President proposes means little anyway. It's up to Chuck, Nancy and most unfortunately, Joe Manchin.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
African Americans picked him, why don't you tell them how racist they are.
The black community has been brainwashed by the Left for decades, the defection of blacks from the Democratic Party has certainly started though. Plenty of outspoken, successful black political commentators that are waking the masses. Using black voters as proof for why Biden isn’t racist isn’t much proof at all. You can’t really defend Biden’s comments that have already been listed and are easily verifiable. He’s about as racist as a politician can be without wearing a white hood.

jamiche

Reaction score
He shouldn't oppose legalizing cannabis and he needs to stay laser focused on infrastructure. After infrastructure, voting rights. After voting rights, climate change. Then immigration.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
The black community has been brainwashed by the Left for decades, the defection of blacks from the Democratic Party has certainly started though. Plenty of outspoken, successful black political commentators that are waking the masses. Using black voters as proof for why Biden isn’t racist isn’t much proof at all. You can’t really defend Biden’s comments that have already been listed and are easily verifiable. He’s about as racist as a politician can be without wearing a white hood.
Correct, but he did eulogize one!

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
He shouldn't oppose legalizing cannabis and he needs to stay laser focused on infrastructure. After infrastructure, voting rights. After voting rights, climate change. Then immigration.
What needs to be done on voting rights? Who needs to vote that currently isn't allowed? I do agree that felons who have served their sentences should have voting rights restored.

jamiche

Reaction score
I think Biden needs to stop trying to make deals with the seditionists. They hate this country.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
None of the above

Section2

Reaction score
Biden's up to like 6 lies/misstatements already! The Fellas find this totally unacceptable! Only 24,994 to go!
How would we know? The fact checkers shut down their operation.

Section2

Reaction score
All fact checkers are Democrats too? Man. They dominate so many fields!
You criticize every non corporate outlet as a bad source, and the only corporate source that you consider bad is Fox. That leaves left leaning or activist left orgs as approved fact checkers. You make the rules Howie, I just ask that you live by them.

justthefacts

Reaction score
How would we know? The fact checkers shut down their operation.

Section2

Reaction score

I am referring to this

justthefacts

Reaction score
I am referring to this

I posted several links from Kessler at WaPo after that tweet. Fact checkers did not "shut down their operation."

Thanks for reminding us, though, how much less Biden lies than Trump did.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I posted several links from Kessler at WaPo after that tweet. Fact checkers did not "shut down their operation."

Thanks for reminding us, though, how much less Biden lies than Trump did.
"Our Guy lies less than your guy!"

Top Bottom