All Things that You as a Dem Disagree with Biden On

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
In the future, I hope Joe refrains from using the word "Negroes" or even worse. Seen it way too many times over the last 47 years!!! Enough Joe!

howeda7

Reaction score
This is dumb

Agreed. While the infrastructure is needed especially, tying them together is dumb.

They also need to not get wrapped around the wheel over a $15 minimum wage. This should be a state issue.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Either the Press Secretary is countermanding something the CDC will soon say, or the CDC director is giving public health guidance with which her agency disagrees. Either way, it's not good.

The Biden admin needs to get onboard with teachers going back to schools regardless. Vaccines will help, and I agree teachers should have access to vaccines now, but in the meantime, just do it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It seems that Biden is gaining traction on the ridiculous $10K+ in student loans being forgiven. Yikes, redistribution at its finest. The losers that worked hard to pay off their loans. The suckers that saved money for 18 years so their kids didn't have to take loans. The saps that worked while in college to avoid or reduce loans. Let's reward those that agreed to terms they later regretted. But those banks don't need more money - am I right?

justthefacts

Reaction score
It seems that Biden is gaining traction on the ridiculous $10K+ in student loans being forgiven. Yikes, redistribution at its finest. The losers that worked hard to pay off their loans. The suckers that saved money for 18 years so their kids didn't have to take loans. The saps that worked while in college to avoid or reduce loans. Let's reward those that agreed to terms they later regretted. But those banks don't need more money - am I right?

Glad to hear that you've become a Democrat. Welcome aboard.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Glad to hear that you've become a Democrat. Welcome aboard.
Thanks. I thought Looney Left had a nice ring to it and decided to give it a try. I know the first steps are to yell Trump a lot, show OUTRAGE at the approriate items, and move the goal-post whenever needed --- I might need some guidance after that.

Minnesota

Reaction score

I paid off my loans and I cannot imagine possibly caring if someone else has theirs forgiven. Sorry man, but that’s some loser shit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I paid off my loans and I cannot imagine possibly caring if someone else has theirs forgiven. Sorry man, but that’s some loser shit.
You were responsible and paid off your own loans? Sucker!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
I get the sentiment to some extent. Mine are paid off. But I was also lucky enough to graduate when interest rates were very low. Others had to pay rates double or triple mine. You win some you lose some. There does need to be a limit though.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Thanks. I thought Looney Left had a nice ring to it and decided to give it a try. I know the first steps are to yell Trump a lot, show OUTRAGE at the approriate items, and move the goal-post whenever needed --- I might need some guidance after that.

Wally

Reaction score

Why did we pay mine off last year...shoot!!!!

My wife hasn't paid hers off just in case. We paid the house off instead. There will probably be income limits so its probably a mute point anyways.
😎

10k is kind of chunp change when it comes to student loans these days.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Just to get this thread back on track after Spoofin's non-sequitir:

9h5dPOa.png

John Galt

Reaction score
It would be nice if someone actually addressed the root cause.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Is this really a good idea.They will allow people into the us without a Covid test and tell them to appear in court near their final place of residence. Right now amid a global pandemic that hardly seems like a good idea. Even the bastion of progressivism Canada is making people traveling there quarantine in a hotel monitored by the government and get a negative Covid test before being released. Not to mention the fact the CDC is talking about requiring people on domestic airlines must get a Covid test first before flying, but at the border we trust you come on in and please show up in court. Of course if you don’t the odds of being sent back are pretty small as we have sanctuary cities now.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
It would be nice if someone actually addressed the root cause.
You mean like since the government took over the student loan process and starting giving away money like drunken sailors colleges have jacked up their tuition to crazy levels. Plus there is now no incentive for the college to see a student succeed and graduate from college as they can very easily be replaced with another student with free government money. College education never gets brought in front of Congress like all the other big business do and simply asked what do you provide for $40,000.00 per year that you can’t provide for $20,000.00. The government really needs to go the Medicare/Medicaid way and start telling colleges if you accept people with government loans the maximum per credit cost is blank. It doesn’t matter where the college is or what the degree is.

Spoofin

Reaction score
FtPL on fire this morning. Spot on!

justthefacts

Reaction score

Is this really a good idea.They will allow people into the us without a Covid test and tell them to appear in court near their final place of residence. Right now amid a global pandemic that hardly seems like a good idea. Even the bastion of progressivism Canada is making people traveling there quarantine in a hotel monitored by the government and get a negative Covid test before being released. Not to mention the fact the CDC is talking about requiring people on domestic airlines must get a Covid test first before flying, but at the border we trust you come on in and please show up in court. Of course if you don’t the odds of being sent back are pretty small as we have sanctuary cities now.
Congratulations on your registration for the Democratic party!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Was I not the one that said states should close down borders to all but essential travel.
You’ve been on here for 10-years man. Don’t you know by now that not you, but rather others here will tell you what you believe?

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
What a distasteful joke said live in front of people so there can be no misunderstand.

“they didn’t come across the Rio Grande swimming.”

That’s the joke you expect your 84 year old grandpa to make at the thanksgiving table that gets everyone to roll their eyes.

Attachments

• D6B8BB3A-7345-4B74-8F35-F1A383577D2C.png
    D6B8BB3A-7345-4B74-8F35-F1A383577D2C.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 5

Wally

Reaction score
What a distasteful joke said live in front of people so there can be no misunderstand.

“they didn’t come across the Rio Grande swimming.”

That’s the joke you expect your 84 year old grandpa to make at the thanksgiving table that gets everyone to roll their eyes.

He should have called them rapists and murders...

Spoofin

Reaction score
An Associated Press reporter took State Department spokesman Ned Price to task Monday for suggesting that President Joe Biden was responsible for a policy that had started under the Trump administration.

Top Bottom