All Things that You as a Dem Disagree with Biden On

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's a debate precious - god you are half a man - not sure what the other half is, lol.

It happened with the love birds Graham and Dump and they now snuggle you and BranLitteBoy.

Get it???? Or are you related to CRG????
So was Kamala lying or telling the truth?
[/QUOTE]
Whoever it was that said "it's a debate", I remember that exchange vividly.

Team Kamala asked to be on Colbert (or one of those nighttime shows) so they could make an attempt to get out in front of Harris' vicious attacks on Biden during the nomination process. Colbert had some pre-prepared softballs ready for her and she must have said 5-6 times, smug and snark;

"IT WAS A DEBATE!!!" "IT WAS A DEBATE!!" And laughing about it over and over again each time.

Soooooooo, what are we to draw from that? Lying during the debates is okay? Or... the debates don't mean anything? Or.... we should not expect anything that is said during the debates to reflect in any way shape or form what the actual candidate thinks?

She came off as an absolute clown in that gratuitous softball cameo she made, but I guess they thought it was important enough to get in front of it to request Colbert to let her on?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Wow!! When you actually see this all laid out, it's really obvious, the racism going back that far. In the Law, we like to say there are only 3 things that matter, the facts, the facts, and the facts. And the facts in this case are overwhelming

Three simple questions;

By any measure or standard, would these actions and comments be considered racist? - YES

Did Joe Biden do or say all of these things? - YES

Is Joe Biden an openly racist person? - YES

Care to prove the answer to any of these questions is NO?

Wally

Reaction score
Wow!! When you actually see this all laid out, it's really obvious, the racism going back that far. In the Law, we like to say there are only 3 things that matter, the facts, the facts, and the facts. And the facts in this case are overwhelming

Three simple questions;

By any measure or standard, would these actions and comments be considered racist? - YES

Did Joe Biden do or say all of these things? - YES

Is Joe Biden an openly racist person? - YES

Care to prove the answer to any of these questions is NO?

Yet it was the Black Primary voters who nominated him, I didn't. Bring some printouts to the next BLM rally and you can inform them...

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Yet it was the Black Primary voters who nominated him, I didn't. Bring some printouts to the next BLM rally and you can inform them...
I wonder what the galactic nuclear meltdown would be if Prez Trump had said about Obama,

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate, bright and CLEAN and a nice-looking guy..."

It's never 'racism' if it's my guy doing it though, we've already covered that ground ad nauseam...

USAF

Reaction score
Maybe point it out to the 92 percent of Black voters who voted Biden.

I guess Plausible's point is that black voters aren't bright enough to determine which candidates, and which party, are the racists.

Wally

Reaction score
It's never 'racism' if it's my guy doing it though, we've already covered that ground ad nauseam...

Did I ever say Biden wasn't racist?

I said Black primary voters chose him.

I am racist to, I think everyone is to one degree or another.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'm going to try to get this thread back on track.

This is dumb. They should actually be moving MORE federal agencies out to other states, particularly Rust Belt states. Reduce DC congestion and revitalize other cities.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

This is dumb. They should actually be moving MORE federal agencies out to other states, particularly Rust Belt states. Reduce DC congestion and revitalize other cities.

Good point.

I also think by decentralizing it, gives the perception/optic of it being less Washingtonian and more of an entity of serving the people. Would also provide an economic pop with the staff living in those communities, paying taxes, shopping.

Dept of AG could move to the Midwest.

Dept of Indian Affairs could move to SW (AZ - that area).

Dept of Immigration - Texas(?)

Blizzard

Reaction score
Good point.

I also think by decentralizing it, gives the perception/optic of it being less Washingtonian and more of an entity of serving the people. Would also provide an economic pop with the staff living in those communities, paying taxes, shopping.

Dept of AG could move to the Midwest.

Dept of Indian Affairs could move to SW (AZ - that area).

Dept of Immigration - Texas(?)

If I remember correctly there was quite a bit of hand wringing when this was announced:

The Trump administration plans to move hundreds of government jobs out of Washington, D.C. The Department of Agriculture is transplanting two of its research agencies to the Kansas City area. And the Interior Department said this week the Bureau of Land Management's headquarters will soon be in Colorado.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Biden is too conservative. He needs to embrace communist China more closely and fully support the progressive left agenda so that the plantation can grow stronger...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If I remember correctly there was quite a bit of hand wringing when this was announced:

My hands remain "unwrung" ;);););)

I am a liberal however, and while I disagree with most of his policies, that doesn't mean I oppose everything he has done - most don't, as that is foolish and unintelligent.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Biden is too conservative. He needs to embrace communist China more closely and fully support the progressive left agenda so that the plantation can grow stronger...

I have a manservant position open, you would be perfect...

justthefacts

Reaction score

My thoughts on the topic at the time:

LjZbO4r.png

howeda7

Reaction score

The Trump administrations motives for doing so was to gut them and/or install their own stooges though. But since it's already done I tend to agree. Find competent people in CO to staff it.

howeda7

Reaction score
I agree, Comrade. I hear he's even going soft on use of electroshock therapy in the Re-education Camps and only wants to use gentler techniques like forcing you to watch 16 hours of Rachel Maddow on a loop. Weak!

Wally

Reaction score
I agree, Comrade. I hear he's even going soft on use of electroshock therapy in the Re-education Camps and only wants to use gentler techniques like forcing you to watch 16 hours of Rachel Maddow on a loop. Weak!

They should stick to the tried and true... waterboarding...

MennoSota

Reaction score
You think 16 hours of Maddow is going soft?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot, we will accept trans to, your still in...😎😎😎
Again with the gender labeling???!!! You have deeply offended my feelings and triggered me deeply. Please stop the harassment!!! 🤯

howeda7

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot, we will accept trans to, your still in...😎😎😎
You don't want Tiny as your Zeservant. He'll spend all day weeping and condemning you to burn in hell under his breath.

Wally

Reaction score
Again with the gender labeling???!!! You have deeply offended my feelings and triggered me deeply. Please stop the harassment!!! 🤯

Ok, ok, sorry, did you prefer LatinX or Mexican?

I don't want to mix up your preferred label...

Top Bottom