All Things that You as a Dem Disagree with Biden On

John Galt

Reaction score
Biden showed some MAJOR political chops when he was at the forefront of pushing a constitutional amendment on his antibusing legislation, a massive effort to kill mandated desegregated busing.

Holy wowzers, the more you dig, this old SOB really, really f'ng hates blacks. One or two things would be one thing but DAMN!! This dude took it to a whole other level
Even Kamala called him out on this at the debates. She tore him to shreds until he offered her something she couldn’t refuse - power.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Even Kamala called him out on this at the debates. She tore him to shreds until he offered her something she couldn’t refuse - power.
She’s morally and ethically bankrupt. Garden tool

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This is not exactly something that's been well hidden for decades. The body of evidence, a lifetime in politics, tells you exactly who Joe Biden is. He's a racist, all the way to the core. He hasn't exactly made an attempt to hide this fact

As a side note, holy shit, the fact that I can't see very many response here tells me that the silly people have been really really busy on this thread.

Wally

Reaction score
This is not exactly something that's been well hidden for decades. The body of evidence, a lifetime in politics, tells you exactly who Joe Biden is. He's a racist, all the way to the core. He hasn't exactly made an attempt to hide this fact

As a side note, holy shit, the fact that I can't see very many response here tells me that the silly people have been really really busy on this thread.

You can scream it for the next 4 years...lol

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
hn Galt, post: 2089456, member: 4713"]
[/QUOTE]

It's a debate precious - god you are half a man - not sure what the other half is, lol.

It happened with the love birds Graham and Dump and they now snuggle you and BranLitteBoy.

Get it???? Or are you related to CRG????

John Galt

Reaction score
hn Galt, post: 2089456, member: 4713"]

It's a debate precious - god you are half a man - not sure what the other half is, lol.

It happened with the love birds Graham and Dump and they now snuggle you and BranLitteBoy.

Get it???? Or are you related to CRG????
[/QUOTE]
So was Kamala lying or telling the truth?

justthefacts

Reaction score
I don't agree with his vocal opposition to desegregation and saying it will lead to a racial jungle. I thought that was a terribly racist thing to say. I hope in the future he can keep his feelings like this to himself.
I don't agree with your total inability to read.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I don't agree with your total inability to read.
These are ALL very valid questions and concerns about the man who is about to become the Prez. It would be impossible for a reasonable person to look at the body of evidence, a lifetime body of work, and not come to the conclusion that Joe Biden has been an openly racist person for his entire career in politics.

Some of these instances were 35-40 years ago, some of them were 25 years ago, some were 12 years ago, and some were barely a few weeks/months ago. This is who Joe is. It doesn't have to mean he'll be a bad Prez, but to ignore or deny this fact is just plain ridiculous

Wally

Reaction score
These are ALL very valid questions and concerns about the man who is about to become the Prez. It would be impossible for a reasonable person to look at the body of evidence, a lifetime body of work, and not come to the conclusion that Joe Biden has been an openly racist person for his entire career in politics.

Some of these instances were 35-40 years ago, some of them were 25 years ago, some were 12 years ago, and some were barely a few weeks/months ago. This is who Joe is. It doesn't have to mean he'll be a bad Prez, but to ignore or deny this fact is just plain ridiculous

He was picked by Black people, if they are fine with him then I am to. I am denying nothing.

Maybe Biden can come up with a plan to desegregate by paying Black people to move to Wyoming, Montana and Alaska. That sounds like a win win win, everybody wins.😎😎😎

USAF

Reaction score
I disagree with Biden's plan to only send the worst of the Trumpanistas to re-education camps.

Send em all. We know who voted for that asshat.

justthefacts

Reaction score

BHpjkwR.png

Oh, and BTW: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...y-of-racism-from-the-1970s-to-2020/ar-BBTBbNm

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I'm not going to click on your link, the title alone clearly indicates it has nothing to do with a discussion on Biden's 50 year history of racism. Biden has been an openly racist political figure for the last 47+ years, the facts are the facts. It started early, and it hasn't appeared to dissipate much at all in almost 5 decades.

If you or any of the other Libs here can at least acknowledge that Biden has been openly racist for most of his life, you would garner some significant credibility. At least SOME shred of objectivity, give it a shot, just once. I actually believe you and/or some of the other folks have it in you.

Section2

Reaction score
Although seriousness doesn't seem to be the fashion of this thread so far, I'm going to answer this thread seriously. I'm sure there will be decisions Biden makes that I will disagree with and he may even disappoint me, but that's democracy. You don't always get what you want.

I will always be grateful to Biden for defeating Trump. That was why we (on this side) nominated him and he came through. That's a much bigger accomplishment than some people realize. I don't know why Trump has such a hold on so many people in the country and, frankly, I don't want to know. I just want him gone.
That’s democracy! Lol. President gets to decide.

you didn’t nominate him, the DNC did.

Wally

Reaction score
Full student loan forgiveness.

No shit, we paid mine off in a lump sum last year, holding off on paying the wifes off just in case they get forgiven. Paid the house off instead.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Are you in line for the vaccine yet?

I will be and because I'm immunocompromised, I'll be seeing ig I can get a doctor's note to receive i as soon as possible; I'm confident in the process now as apparently we wont' be skipping any of the standard FDA approval processes used for other vaccines.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I'm not going to click on your link, the title alone clearly indicates it has nothing to do with a discussion on Biden's 50 year history of racism. Biden has been an openly racist political figure for the last 47+ years, the facts are the facts. It started early, and it hasn't appeared to dissipate much at all in almost 5 decades.

If you or any of the other Libs here can at least acknowledge that Biden has been openly racist for most of his life, you would garner some significant credibility. At least SOME shred of objectivity, give it a shot, just once. I actually believe you and/or some of the other folks have it in you.

In other words, GTFO

1605645917940.png

Top Bottom