All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Section2

Reaction score
You spend hours (daily) on the OTB foaming from the mouth mad.....like CNN killed your parents and burned your house to the ground. Every lie affects me. Things like the stolen election lie has created a new breed of zombie like you.....that still believes it. I see Trump signs STILL up and around. People that I know that lean right....some of them have gone in further into crazy town pushing the stolen election.....acting like Trump was the best thing to ever happen to American politics.

You don't see these things....because that's you. We have years....and 50k+ posts of evidence that you are completely blind to reality and critical thought.
Those are pathetic examples. Trump signs? Man I still see Obama bumper stickers and I’m able to continue breathing.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Affected you personally? That’s like a 3rd order effect. I expected better from a varsity letterman.
Yes, affected me personally. And it will affect me personally well into the future, from what I can see. It's affecting you too. But you provide cover for it, so you are part of the problem, which makes it much more difficult for you to see.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Joe has had a fantastic first year. He’s untied the country like no other. Hope he runs in 2024 again

GopherJake

Reaction score
Joe has had a fantastic first year. He’s untied the country like no other. Hope he runs in 2024 again
Maybe you guys could run your blow up doll? You would have a better chance.

KGF

Reaction score
Interesting that the guy you supported lost to him. Good candidate though.
Electoral wins don’t determine who is the most ineffective, incompetent, and/or the most detrimental president is. They do that themselves and time is sometimes needed to evaluate that.

Other than that, you have a point. Not an important or smart one, but a point.

stocker08

Reaction score
Those are pathetic examples. Trump signs? Man I still see Obama bumper stickers and I’m able to continue breathing.

His lies have a whole subset of the population thinking the election was stolen. That's not going away anytime soon.

The only thing here pathetic is you. Continuing to deny how much you are praying for Trump 2024.....while hyperventilating as you post for hours per day about how horrible Biden and CCN are. Get a grip.

stocker08

Reaction score
Electoral wins don’t determine who is the most ineffective, incompetent, and/or the most detrimental president is. They do that themselves and time is sometimes needed to evaluate that.

Correct. Despite Hillary being a terrible candidate....the country chose the most incompetent yet detrimental president. Four years was enough evaluation time for the country say "We'll take the guy older than dirt!!!".

GopherJake

Reaction score

You don't think it's important that your guy lost? Your posting history here - including this post - says otherwise. Stop trying so hard to disagree. Your candidate was so pathetic that he couldn't beat a mush-brained vegetable that didn't leave his basement. Own it. Do better. Support someone better.

KGF

Reaction score
You don't think it's important that your guy lost? Your posting history here - including this post - says otherwise. Stop trying so hard to disagree. Your candidate was so pathetic that he couldn't beat a mush-brained vegetable that didn't leave his basement. Own it. Do better. Support someone better.
I did. We had two choices and a principled vote the first time. My principled vote never had a chance. Then, I supported Trump the second time after he demonstrated that he’d at least be effective in spite of bs media scrutiny.

I don’t need lectures from people who likely voted for Hillary and/or mush-brain veggie.

Hopefully, we’ll do better next time.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes, affected me personally. And it will affect me personally well into the future, from what I can see. It's affecting you too. But you provide cover for it, so you are part of the problem, which makes it much more difficult for you to see.
CNC level post. Lots of words, but no explanation of details.

Reactions: KGF

Section2

Reaction score
His lies have a whole subset of the population thinking the election was stolen. That's not going away anytime soon.

The only thing here pathetic is you. Continuing to deny how much you are praying for Trump 2024.....while hyperventilating as you post for hours per day about how horrible Biden and CCN are. Get a grip.

• Haha

Spoofin

Reaction score
You have a good point in this post. Shouldn't he say the bolded to you too tho?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I've learned 2 things from the most recent posts in this thread....
1. For some reason people don't like blow up dolls 🤷‍♂️
2. Turns out I must have voted for the best candidate in 2020 after-all 🤷‍♂️

GopherJake

Reaction score
You have a good point in this post. Shouldn't he say the bolded to you too tho?
I did not vote for Biden in the primary and give only tacit support to him now. I wanted someone under the age of 90, but I was left with no better option. I certainly am not on here cheerleading every day.

kg21

Reaction score
I did not vote for Biden in the primary and give only tacit support to him now. I wanted someone under the age of 90, but I was left with no better option. I certainly am not on here cheerleading every day.
Yep, you've called him out quite often.

KGF

Reaction score
I give you credit for not cheerleading the current POTUS. I have before.

But we had only a couple options as well.

Defending Trump is a lot different than cheerleading for Biden. Trump did have numerous accomplishments while displaying a thin-skinned narcissism.

But you did vote for Biden in the general election, just like many of us voted for Trump.
I’m not bragging about it, but it was better than voting for Biden.

Wally

Reaction score

+1

In the primary I voted for someone who had already dropped out. That's how much I liked the candidates.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There was more than 2 options. 🤷‍♂️
You voted for who you voted for.
Turns out I was on to something.

GopherJake

Reaction score
There was more than 2 options. 🤷‍♂️
You voted for who you voted for.
Turns out I was on to something.
When it’s down to 2 viable choices, you vote for the least bad, unless you are an idealistic idiot.

Spoofin

Reaction score
When it’s down to 2 viable choices, you vote for the least bad, unless you are an idealistic idiot.
The bulk of this thread lately is people talking about how they didn’t like or want the guy they voted for, wish they wouldn’t have had to, but I’m the idiot for not voting for someone I didn’t like, want, or have to. I’ll try to live down the embarrassment of not voting for Trump or Biden. Pray for me. 🙄

Top Bottom