All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KGF

Reaction score
It appears that the lefty GHers strategy is to distract from the disaster that is the Biden Administration by throwing so much shit at the wall, and it is shit, that we can avoid discussion about the clusterfuck between Biden, his administration, and DemAOCcrat leadership, and refocus on fake Republican issues that outraged the left and Fox News personalities.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It appears that the lefty GHers strategy is to distract from the disaster that is the Biden Administration by throwing so much shit at the wall, and it is shit, that we can avoid discussion about the clusterfuck between Biden, his administration, and DemAOCcrat leadership, and refocus on fake Republican issues that outraged the left and Fox News personalities.
BOOM

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah. That’s not really pretzeling. He makes and has made numerous statements in favor of Covid vaccines.

Carlson’s shtick is government transparency and honesty, R or D. He likes rebels, like Tulsi Gabbard.

I disagree with him a fair amount, like his acceptance of this data at face value. But he is not anti-vax.

You can try to make this a thing all you want, but it’s not. He has advocated for vaccines plenty. They just didn’t show those occasions on CNN, so you missed it.
"They aren’t anti-vaxers. They are anti-mandates. It’s clear to viewers"

Here's a clear example of them being Anti-vax.

"Yeah....welll....here's a 6 paragraph explanation of why Tucker didn't really mean what he said.

Pretzel.

KGF

Reaction score
"They aren’t anti-vaxers. They are anti-mandates. It’s clear to viewers"

Here's a clear example of them being Anti-vax.

"Yeah....welll....here's a 6 paragraph explanation of why Tucker didn't really mean what he said.

Pretzel.
6 paragraph? Is there anything that you don’t totally exaggerate?

Profound Benefits': Tucker Carlson Says Vaccine 'Lowers' COVID Severity and Hospitalizations​

After he was accused of spreading vaccine misinformation, Fox News host Tucker Carlson has said that there may be "profound benefits" to the COVID-19 vaccine. Those benefits include lowering the severity of symptoms and hospitalizations related to the virus, Carlson said.

"There may well be profound benefits to the vaccine," Carlson stated on his Monday night broadcast. "My understanding is that the vaccine does have benefits."

"It seems to various vaccines seem to lower the effects of the disease, make it less severe on people," he continued. "They're less likely to go to the hospital to take for taking that. That completely makes sense."

Carlson's comments came after a July 16 study from the media watchdog group Media Matters which found that 60 percent of Fox News' vaccination segments over a recent two-week period pushed "anti-vaccine propaganda."…

…In an April 13 broadcast, Carlson called the vaccines "a massive achievement" and "something all Americans can be proud of."

In an April 14 broadcast, he said, "Who is doubting that vaccines work? We never for a minute doubted it. We bought all of that stuff completely at face value. We believe in science. Actually kind of trust the pharmaceutical companies a little bit too. So when they said the stuff works, we never questioned it."

Last week, Carlson also pushed back on Democratic Illinois Senator Dick Durbin's comment that Carlson and his fellow Fox News opinion host Laura Ingraham are "anti-vaxx quacks."

"We haven't been, nor are we against vaccines, of course," Carlson said in response. "Very few Americans are against vaccines. Virtually every American has had a ton of vaccines and was expecting to take this one."

Carlson has repeatedly said that he isn't against vaccination. Rather, he said, he has been concerned with finding answers about "basic questions" concerning COVID-19 vaccines….

Spoofin

Reaction score
6 paragraph? Is there anything that you don’t totally exaggerate?

Profound Benefits': Tucker Carlson Says Vaccine 'Lowers' COVID Severity and Hospitalizations​

After he was accused of spreading vaccine misinformation, Fox News host Tucker Carlson has said that there may be "profound benefits" to the COVID-19 vaccine. Those benefits include lowering the severity of symptoms and hospitalizations related to the virus, Carlson said.

"There may well be profound benefits to the vaccine," Carlson stated on his Monday night broadcast. "My understanding is that the vaccine does have benefits."

"It seems to various vaccines seem to lower the effects of the disease, make it less severe on people," he continued. "They're less likely to go to the hospital to take for taking that. That completely makes sense."

Carlson's comments came after a July 16 study from the media watchdog group Media Matters which found that 60 percent of Fox News' vaccination segments over a recent two-week period pushed "anti-vaccine propaganda."…

…In an April 13 broadcast, Carlson called the vaccines "a massive achievement" and "something all Americans can be proud of."

In an April 14 broadcast, he said, "Who is doubting that vaccines work? We never for a minute doubted it. We bought all of that stuff completely at face value. We believe in science. Actually kind of trust the pharmaceutical companies a little bit too. So when they said the stuff works, we never questioned it."

Last week, Carlson also pushed back on Democratic Illinois Senator Dick Durbin's comment that Carlson and his fellow Fox News opinion host Laura Ingraham are "anti-vaxx quacks."

"We haven't been, nor are we against vaccines, of course," Carlson said in response. "Very few Americans are against vaccines. Virtually every American has had a ton of vaccines and was expecting to take this one."

Carlson has repeatedly said that he isn't against vaccination. Rather, he said, he has been concerned with finding answers about "basic questions" concerning COVID-19 vaccines….

Nonsense. CNN said.......
Everything makes sense again.

Reactions: KGF

Wally

Reaction score
I mean, yeah, it can be funny to make fun of them. But you actually think you’re scoring political points. It’s really sad.

I agree.
Good God,

Speaking of Michelle Obama: Have you seen that womans mother? Michelle is hideous enough wait another 25-30 years and she starts looking like her mother. Good old Barakski has little too look forward to.

😳😳😳😳

Wally

Reaction score

The funny thing is that you actually think most lefties really like Biden.

We aren't like Righties, we don't worship politicians.

Blizzard

Reaction score

Lol. Notice that Barbara Walters uses the operative 'We' not 'I' when she said about Obama:

BARBARA WALTERS: Well, you've touched on it to a degree. He made so many promises. We thought that he was going to be -- I shouldn't say this at Christmastime -- but the next messiah.

The left thought and probably still does that Obama was God.

KGF

Reaction score

You seem to think some of us Righties personally like Trump. Many don’t. Just like many of his policies.

howeda7

Reaction score
You seem to think some of us Righties personally like Trump. Many don’t. Just like many of his policies.
You seem to think you're in the majority of "Righties"...If that were true he wouldn't have been kicked to the curb already. Instead he's still in complete control of the party.

KGF

Reaction score
You seem to think you're in the majority of "Righties"...If that were true he wouldn't have been kicked to the curb already. Instead he's still in complete control of the party.
He has substantial influence, no doubt. But not a majority want him to run:

4FFA8417-4969-4628-9168-025102C0D98E.jpeg

Spoofin

Reaction score
Supporting another candidate is a Trumpist? 🤣😂🤣
Ummmm, from what I have gathered on here - ripping on Biden means you are a Trumpist. I mean, why else would someone do that??????

golf

Reaction score
Biden says "President Harris". Again. Reading from a teleprompter.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
He has substantial influence, no doubt. But not a majority want him to run:

View attachment 16450

Trump got booed at his own rally. That would have never happened to Baby-Jeesuz-Obama. Plenty of people want Trumpist-like policies without Trump. I really don't know if that's possible though. Part of Trump's appeal was his butting heads with the establishment - to the point of being a total asshole. There's plenty of other very strong Repub candidates like Desantis, Scott, etc., but I get the feeling it's too easy for a career politician to melt into the swamp. E.g., Obama ran as populist in 2008 but immediately turned into the biggest swamp creature of all times.

KGF

Reaction score
Trump got booed at his own rally. That would have never happened to Baby-Jeesuz-Obama. Plenty of people want Trumpist-like policies without Trump. I really don't know if that's possible though. Part of Trump's appeal was his butting heads with the establishment - to the point of being a total asshole. There's plenty of other very strong Repub candidates like Desantis, Scott, etc., but I get the feeling it's too easy for a career politician to melt into the swamp. E.g., Obama ran as populist in 2008 but immediately turned into the biggest swamp creature of all times.
True. But everyone bends to the popularity of an idea…until it’s not, i.e., withdrawal from Afghanistan. The public can change its mind on a dime and they won’t blame themselves.

Wally

Reaction score
But everyone bends to the popularity of an idea…until it’s not, i.e., withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Then as soon as the president changes they shift to the opposite belief.
🙄
Sheep

stocker08

Reaction score
You were really unable to come up with a single lie that affected you? Wow. Even I could. I guess the rage is all that’s left.

Says the guy with 50k+ posts that are almost exclusively right wing rage on the OTB of a Gophers forum. Crazy rage is clouding the ability to think with you.

kg21

Reaction score
Says the guy with 50k+ posts that are almost exclusively right wing rage on the OTB of a Gophers forum. Crazy rage is clouding the ability to think with you.
A poster who voted for Oatmeal is talking about someone else's ability to think.

Can't make it up!

Section2

Reaction score
With few exceptions, none of my posts are even as rage filled as your single post here. Which is really just an angry deflection because you can’t name a trump lie that affected you. Because your reaction to all things trump is purely emotional, not based on reason.

stocker08

Reaction score
A poster who voted for Oatmeal is talking about someone else's ability to think.

Can't make it up!

Your guy not only lost the debates to the guy you call oatmeal brain....but he also lost the election.

Too stupid to realize you're only dunking on yourself here.

stocker08

Reaction score
With few exceptions, none of my posts are even as rage filled as your single post here. Which is really just an angry deflection because you can’t name a trump lie that affected you. Because your reaction to all things trump is purely emotional, not based on reason.

You spend hours (daily) on the OTB foaming from the mouth mad.....like CNN killed your parents and burned your house to the ground. Every lie affects me. Things like the stolen election lie has created a new breed of zombie like you.....that still believes it. I see Trump signs STILL up and around. People that I know that lean right....some of them have gone in further into crazy town pushing the stolen election.....acting like Trump was the best thing to ever happen to American politics.

You don't see these things....because that's you. We have years....and 50k+ posts of evidence that you are completely blind to reality and critical thought.

Top Bottom