All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Wally

Reaction score
Yes he has lied, yes he should be called out for them.

Can you give me Bidens 5 worst lies. I am sure you can cut and paste it, lets hear them, it should be fun.

Come on golf, this should be easy. I mean Biden is the Antichrist. This is a slam dink question.

Why are you scared?

KGF

Reaction score
Yet they still stoke the antivaxxers.
I don't mind, I like them killing their viewers.
You can't make it up.
You can believe what you want. They aren’t anti-vaxers. They are anti-mandates. It’s clear to viewers, which you aren’t one. You only know what lefty media tells you. You’re weird too, but I can’t account for that.

kg21

Reaction score
NFL coaches don't really affect common citizens. Neither do their lies.

And Trump is a piece of shit on a level that Biden could never achieve. But keep telling us how ripping off American workers is good. Just adds to ever growing evidence that the right is filled with deplorables.
One example of a Trump lie affecting your life. Please do share!

stocker08

Reaction score

Well....his tax changes didn't do me one thing. In fact....I paid more in taxes because the double standard deduction removed the things that allowed me to itemize. It wasn't much...so I don't care a whole lot. Everyone know the tax cut were for the rich.

Let's focus on the important things.....you don't care that he ripped off American workers. Or that he scammed people with his "university".

Righties are too stupid to realize that they are the ones being taken advantage of....as they donate to Trump.

kg21

Reaction score
Well....his tax changes didn't do me one thing. In fact....I paid more in taxes because the double standard deduction removed the things that allowed me to itemize. It wasn't much...so I don't care a whole lot. Everyone know the tax cut were for the rich.

Let's focus on the important things.....you don't care that he ripped off American workers. Or that he scammed people with his "university".

Righties are too stupid to realize that they are the ones being taken advantage of....as they donate to Trump.
In other words, nothing!

howeda7

Reaction score
Making fun of First Ladies is pathetic even for you. But you had so much rage.
You belittled her signature accomplishment as 1st lady as less imporant than a 40 year old Biden speech. And you can't shut up about Kamala. Pot, Kettle.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Have you not noticed Stalker’s obsession with Trump? Everything DT does, says, wears, and eats affects him greatly.

howeda7

Reaction score
You can believe what you want. They aren’t anti-vaxers. They are anti-mandates. It’s clear to viewers, which you aren’t one. You only know what lefty media tells you. You’re weird too, but I can’t account for that.
Just anti-mandate. Totally.

kg21

Reaction score
Have you not noticed Stalker’s obsession with Trump? Everything DT does, says, wears, and eats affects him greatly.
I've never seen a post where he doesn't mention Trump.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well, Trump is dishonest and Oatmeal isn't. LMAO
No, they are both dishonest - it’s just that Biden’s lies are not “really” lies, they are kind of cute even.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I've never seen a post where he doesn't mention Trump.
You’ll have to tell me if it happens. I ignore that wacko. Every once in a while I hit the “show ignored” button to see nothing has changed. Trump. Trump. Trump.

Section2

Reaction score
You belittled her signature accomplishment as 1st lady as less imporant than a 40 year old Biden speech. And you can't shut up about Kamala. Pot, Kettle.
It was about as effective as Michelle Obamas school lunch program and Nancy Reagan’s just say no campaign.
I thought you were of the opinion that character and lying were important. I guess it depends which party is doing it.
Kamala isn’t a First Lady, but Jill is more qualified and a better speaker.

Section2

Reaction score

You were really unable to come up with a single lie that affected you? Wow. Even I could. I guess the rage is all that’s left.

KGF

Reaction score
What does that have to do with your totally wrong statement I quoted?
Carlson judged the data at face value. It is true that there was a negative vaccine efficacy compared to unvaccinated.

It was a flawed study, more than likely.

That doesn’t make him anti-vax for citing the study results.

howeda7

Reaction score
Carlson judged the data at face value. It is true that there was a negative vaccine efficacy compared to unvaccinated.

It was a flawed study, more than likely.

That doesn’t make him anti-vax for citing the study results.
Makes totally wrong absolutist statement. Easily called out. Pretzels.

2 has tought you well!

KGF

Reaction score
Makes totally wrong absolutist statement. Easily called out. Pretzels.

2 has tought you well!
Yeah. That’s not really pretzeling. He makes and has made numerous statements in favor of Covid vaccines.

Carlson’s shtick is government transparency and honesty, R or D. He likes rebels, like Tulsi Gabbard.

I disagree with him a fair amount, like his acceptance of this data at face value. But he is not anti-vax.

You can try to make this a thing all you want, but it’s not. He has advocated for vaccines plenty. They just didn’t show those occasions on CNN, so you missed it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yeah. That’s not really pretzeling. He makes and has made numerous statements in favor of Covid vaccines.

Carlson’s shtick is government transparency and honesty, R or D. He likes rebels, like Tulsi Gabbard.

I disagree with him a fair amount, like his acceptance of this data at face value. But he is not anti-vax.

You can try to make this a thing all you want, but it’s not. He has advocated for vaccines plenty. They just didn’t show those occasions on CNN, so you missed it.
You are having a discussion with a poster who yesterday said the idea that the MSM was biased against Trump has been “debunked”. If it wasn’t on CNN, it didn’t happen. Everything has to make sense again.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Good God,

It was about as effective as Michelle Obama

Speaking of Michelle Obama: Have you seen that womans mother? Michelle is hideous enough wait another 25-30 years and she starts looking like her mother. Good old Barakski has little too look forward to.

Section2

Reaction score
"Michelle is a man!" here a spooky YouTube video with proof....
I mean, yeah, it can be funny to make fun of them. But you actually think you’re scoring political points. It’s really sad.

Top Bottom