All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

scools12

Reaction score
We care about lies that matter. These - if they are accurate, which, considering the source, is in doubt - are unimportant at best.
Lying matters only sometimes. That sometimes dependent on who is doing the lying.

These leftist sheep play their part so well.

Wally

Reaction score
Actually, I do. As I mentioned, I am against all lies from the POTUS. I don't need a flow-chart like the lefties here to explain which matter and which don't. What a joke.

Ron DeSantis got caught lying at his bill signing. He blocked all media but Fox News at his next one

😯😯😯

Spoofin

Reaction score
I wonder if "under 1,000 Americans left in Afghanistan" is a lie we should or shouldn't care about?
- Said By: Democrat
- Answer: No

I wonder if "they are whipping people at the Southern Border" is a lie we should or shouldn't care about?

I wonder if "I have a plan for COVID" is a lie we should or shouldn't care about?

Hell, we could do this all day long....

Section2

Reaction score
Yes. It was a big scandal and he dropped out of the race.

When Melania did it the right screamed
"Who cares? MAGA!"
Because she’s a First Lady and it doesn’t matter.

Wally

Reaction score
I wonder if "under 1,000 Americans left in Afghanistan" is a lie we should or shouldn't care about?

How many are still stuck?

How many Americans did the Taliban kill before they could get out?

Or are these numbers not important?

Section2

Reaction score
Of course there is a qualifier. :rolleyes:
How many scoops of ice cream Trump gets is a lie that matters.
here’s a news flash. All lies matter. People willing to lie about small unimportant stuff will lie about big stuff too.
And another point: those might not be lies by Biden but signs of dementia. Puts supporters in an awkward position.

golf

Reaction score
Yes he has lied, yes he should be called out for them.

Can you give me Bidens 5 worst lies. I am sure you can cut and paste it, lets hear them, it should be fun.

These are well known and you already know them. I myself have listed his policy lies many times so don't know if I want to again. There is a whole thread on the subject so you can check that out.

Wally

Reaction score
These are well known and you already know them. I myself have listed his policy lies many times so don't know if I want to again. There is a whole thread on the subject so you can check that out.

I want your opinion. What do you rank as his 5 worst lies?

Use whatever criteria you see fit.
If they were so bad they should be memorable.

I predict silence.

KGF

Reaction score

kg21

Reaction score
Salon.com? 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I’ll wait for the NYT or WaPo article to take the biased hit job serious.
You can block them on twitter, but don't you dare block anyone at your own press conference.

stocker08

Reaction score
Actually, I do. As I mentioned, I am against all lies from the POTUS. I don't need a flow-chart like the lefties here to explain which matter and which don't. What a joke.

Biden driving a truck lie = Trump's stolen election lie

A real moderate take.

KGF

Reaction score
Vaccinated hosts at Fox News, various other RW "great sources", and Aaron Rogers. :cool:
If Fox News “hosts” were hiding their vaccination status, you might have a point. They have all proclaimed that they are vaccinated and some boosted.

Idiot.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump Trump Trump blah blah blah

Just a reminder that the alternative to Biden was a liar on a scale never seen in the White House. A guy who repeatedly ripped off American workers for his own gain. A guy who scammed Americans with a sham university.

A hero of the deplorable right.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Vaccinated hosts at Fox News, various other RW "great sources", and Aaron Rogers. :cool:
Do you know how to use the internet? You do realize that US vacination rates are on par with just about every other Country/Region/Etc. Man Fox News as great reach! If it wasn't for them, COVID would be nearly eradicated in the US.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden driving a truck lie = Trump's stolen election lie

A real moderate take.
I posted that I am against all lies and this is your response. You are a dishonest pathetic person.

It also appears that you aren't capable of making a single post on here without mentioning Trump. You must think about him 24/7. You must dream about him. Do you subject everyone in your life to Trump talk all day too? Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Righties. Trump. Lie. Trump.

kg21

Reaction score
Just a reminder that the alternative to Biden was a liar on a scale never seen in the White House. A guy who repeatedly ripped off American workers for his own gain. A guy who scammed Americans with a sham university.

A hero of the deplorable right.
If the Vikings hire a liar and we get to the promised land, I'm in and so are you.

When loony lefties talk morals and integrity like they are somehow above, I get my daily laugh.

Oatmeal lies when he gets out of bed, and now, he doesn't even know he's not telling the truth.

Biden is a liar who happens to be an old, white, racist, POS.

stocker08

Reaction score
I posted that I am against all lies and this is your response. You are a dishonest pathetic person.

It also appears that you aren't capable of making a single post on here without mentioning Trump. You must think about him 24/7. You must dream about him. Do you subject everyone in your life to Trump talk all day too? Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Righties. Trump. Lie. Trump.

Yes. You are just more against lies and more vocal about them when your guy isn't in office.

Look at you. A beacon of right wing goonery. I'm just glad you rep the right on this forum. Foaming at the mouth lunatics are a gross crowd to nudge up against.

stocker08

Reaction score
If the Vikings hire a liar and we get to the promised land, I'm in and so are you.

When loony lefties talk morals and integrity like they are somehow above, I get my daily laugh.

Oatmeal lies when he gets out of bed, and now, he doesn't even know he's not telling the truth.

NFL coaches don't really affect common citizens. Neither do their lies.

And Trump is a piece of shit on a level that Biden could never achieve. But keep telling us how ripping off American workers is good. Just adds to ever growing evidence that the right is filled with deplorables.

Wally

Reaction score
If Fox News “hosts” were hiding their vaccination status, you might have a point. They have all proclaimed that they are vaccinated and some boosted.

Idiot.

Yet they still stoke the antivaxxers.
I don't mind, I like them killing their viewers.
You can't make it up.

Wally

Reaction score

If they hire a pos coach I hope they are the first 0-17 team.

Top Bottom