All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

kg21

Reaction score
I read the news every day and It's very rare I see anything about J6.

Patriotpost is obviously very invested in protecting traitors.
You have to get out of the Trump section of your newspaper to find it.

Try harder!

Wally

Reaction score
You have to get out of the Trump section of your newspaper to find it.

Try harder!

Only thing I have read about Trump in recent memory (aside from here) is him out there touting the vaccines and I commend him for that. It won't convince many idiots tho.

kg21

Reaction score
Only thing I have read about Trump in recent memory (aside from here) is him out there touting the vaccines and I commend him for that. It won't convince many idiots tho.
You haven't been reading about Trump planning an attack on the capitol?

You must live under a rock. Must be spending too much time with your catholic schooled kids. LMAO

Wally

Reaction score
You haven't been reading about Trump planning an attack on the capitol?

You must live under a rock. Must be spending too much time with your catholic schooled kids. LMAO

Why would I need to read that when I already know he is guilty?
😘😘😘

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The U.S. added 199,000 jobs in December as the omicron variant of COVID-19 began to spread through the country, according to data released Friday by the Labor Department.

While the unemployment rate fell to 3.9 percent in December from 4.2 percent in November, last month’s job gain fell far short of projections.

Economists expected the U.S. to have added roughly 420,000 jobs last month after several weeks of low unemployment claims and signs of strength from private sector payrolls.

Wally

Reaction score
Say what?

He said Republicans want more poor people who can't afford to buy anything to alleviate the supply chain crisis. I think he is right, but what they really want are defacto slaves.

KGF

Reaction score
Say what?

He went on to say that some people want to make people poorer.

When your political opponents don’t actually say things you can use, make shit up.

His entire speech was a lie.

Wally

Reaction score
He went on to say that some people want to make people poorer.

They don't want peoples wages to go up. Does that mean they want them richer?

They don't want workers to have power, same result.

You can make judgements based on the results of the policies people support.

kg21

Reaction score
He said Republicans want more poor people who can't afford to buy anything to alleviate the supply chain crisis. I think he is right, but what they really want are defacto slaves.
from 2016 - 2020 we never had a supply chain crisis, and a republican was in charge.

You aren't overly bright, are you?

kg21

Reaction score
They don't want peoples wages to go up. Does that mean they want them richer?

They don't want workers to have power, same result.

You can make judgements based on the results of the policies people support.
I watched Obama and Oatmeal for 8 years. They apparently didn't want peoples wages to go up.

Wally

Reaction score
from 2016 - 2020 we never had a supply chain crisis, and a republican was in charge.

You aren't overly bright, are you?

I guess inflation and supply chain issues worldwide are Bidens fault, right?

Wally

Reaction score
I watched Obama and Oatmeal for 8 years. They apparently didn't want peoples wages to go up.

Obama was a Republican light. Said it then and I say it now. I was never a big fan. He is a great speaker tho. Biden is worse than Obama in all area's, not a fan of his either. The problem is, the only lever I would pull for the alternative to Biden is a high voltage switch...

kg21

Reaction score
I guess inflation and supply chain issues worldwide are Bidens fault, right?
No, nothing is Biden's fault.

Hey look, another Wally can't stand Biden post as he claims. You are just running rampant lately with your dislike of Biden. Leave Oatmeal alone, would you? LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
Obama was a Republican light. Said it then and I say it now. I was never a big fan. He is a great speaker tho. Biden is worse than Obama in all area's, not a fan of his either. The problem is, the only lever I would pull for the alternative to Biden is a high voltage switch...
When was your last criticize Biden post. Direct me to it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Obama was a Republican light. Said it then and I say it now. I was never a big fan. He is a great speaker tho.
Barry was a great speaker when his material was in front of him. He wasn't very impressive off-script, thinking on his feet. But he had some savvy people writing his material for him.

Wally

Reaction score
No, nothing is Biden's fault.

Hey look, another Wally can't stand Biden post as he claims. You are just running rampant lately with your dislike of Biden. Leave Oatmeal alone, would you? LMAO

If he is at fault I will acknowledge it. The global supply chain disruption isn't because of Biden.

Wally

Reaction score
Barry was a great speaker when his material was in front of him. He wasn't very impressive off-script, thinking on his feet. But he had some savvy people writing his material for him.

Name one president who doesn't have savvy people writing for him...
Oops bad example, I guess there was at least one who couldn't hire worth a shit....🤣🤣🤣

kg21

Reaction score
If he is at fault I will acknowledge it. The global supply chain disruption isn't because of Biden.
You haven't acknowledged one thing since I've joined. Bit

TRF Guy

Reaction score
He hasn't done a thing and yet you stand up for him in every single thread. 100% of the time. Keep playing your bit.
Baffles me how anyone could stand up for the sleepy one

scools12

Reaction score
The leader of the free world.

Last edited:

KGF

Reaction score
The leader of the feee world.

I don’t know what the hell he is talking about, but existing turbine blades have a lifespan of 20 years and they are having a difficult timing figuring out what to do with them after they’ve expired b/c they’re too big to crush. So make even larger ones? 100 yards? I doubt it.

But he’s talking to the Colorado fire victims and appears to be blaming climate change for what was suspected to be either a down power line or arson. I’m sure they were comforted by this discussion of 100 yard turbine blades. 🙄

Top Bottom