All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This may actually be my favorite clip of Biden I have seen. I have no issue with his response.
IMO, it was nothing more than being tired of someone asking a question that wasn’t about what flavor of ice cream he got. And missing his nap.

Section2

Reaction score
What I initially posted: "Many felt the same about Pence.".

Some were concerned about his conservative stances. Notice I never stated my opinion. I don't really have one. I haven't followed Pence much, so I don't really have enough info to really have an opinion. I made the statement because I recall a significant amount of people voice concerns about Pence.

One of a few articles that parroted some of those stances.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence
Jeez that is a long article. Gist of it from what I read is that pence is not good, but I didn’t see it state that he’s worse than Trump. I don’t think this supports your point.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Look leftists, you can hate Trump. You can hate conservatives. You can hate America First. While I disagree, those opinions are your right. But you cannot lie about Biden being competent and cognitively sound. That's just moronic, and makes you look like the dummies you are.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Jeez that is a long article. Gist of it from what I read is that pence is not good, but I didn’t see it state that he’s worse than Trump. I don’t think this supports your point.
It's all subjective. I've heard and read that some felt they would rather keep Trump then have Pence get into office due to conservative stances. Again, not my point.

Section2

Reaction score
It's all subjective. I've heard and read that some felt they would rather keep Trump then have Pence get into office due to conservative stances. Again, not my point.
I don’t think the situations are remotely comparable. I’m sure “some” felt that way. But the overwhelming majority viewed Trump as the worst president in history, a threat to democracy, a dictator. Pence has some conservative stances doesn’t really resonate.
but yes, there were definitely think pieces when the left was convinced Trump was going down. Designed to keep outrage high.

STPGopher

Reaction score
I don’t think the situations are remotely comparable. I’m sure “some” felt that way. But the overwhelming majority viewed Trump as the worst president in history, a threat to democracy, a dictator. Pence has some conservative stances doesn’t really resonate.
but yes, there were definitely think pieces when the left was convinced Trump was going down. Designed to keep outrage high.
Huh?

Simple point. Some think keeping Biden would be better than Harris. Some (Many) thought They'd rather keep Trump than Pence.

Section2

Reaction score
Huh?

Simple point. Some think keeping Biden would be better than Harris. Some (Many) thought They'd rather keep Trump than Pence.

The bold referred to how the left viewed Trump. Is it even debatable?

It’s a simple point that I think is wrong. On the right, Biden is viewed as feeble and ineffective. His agenda is dead in the water. He would be easy to run against. Harris is a radical who can do much more damage than Biden.

On the left, Harris has been a disaster. If Biden steps down, she is probably going to be the nominee. And she is easy to beat. Much better to have Biden stay in office and not run for re-election and have an open primary.
these just aren’t comparable to Trump and Pence. Sorry. Not everything is the same.

stocker08

Reaction score
Many felt the same about Pence.

Many people preferred Trump to Pence because of his conservative agenda....and his likely ability to pass more of it because he wasn't brain dead. At the same time.....Pence probably would have been more more difficult to defeat in 2020. Much better to keep Trump in office and let him torpedo himself.

STPGopher

Reaction score
The bold referred to how the left viewed Trump. Is it even debatable?

It’s a simple point that I think is wrong. On the right, Biden is viewed as feeble and ineffective. His agenda is dead in the water. He would be easy to run against. Harris is a radical who can do much more damage than Biden.

On the left, Harris has been a disaster. If Biden steps down, she is probably going to be the nominee. And she is easy to beat. Much better to have Biden stay in office and not run for re-election and have an open primary.
these just aren’t comparable to Trump and Pence. Sorry. Not everything is the same.
No big deal. Trump finished his term. Like how many licks does it take to get to the center of the Tootsie pop, we'll never truly know.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
From last week. For some reason, this administration thinks weird, awkward laughs are good answers to questions. Then provide rambling, incoherent responses after.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden to the American people: Don’t think you can take us on without a nuclear weapon or jet fighters. What a dumb fuk? Nothing says trust us like making a threat.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The same guy, Biden, that says January 6 was an insurrection with the intent to take over the federal government (without a single gun) says insurrectionists would need F15s and nuclear weapons to take over the government.

Either that’s totally illogical or the insurrectionists badly underestimated their weaponry.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Hey Joe, legal guns are not the problem:

8AE02277-5B29-45F2-B8D3-7ECFC9F49265.jpeg
Illegal guns are. Criminals are! Lefty DAs dropping gun charges, when criminals carry them, are the problem.

Stop threatening legal gun owners!

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
When one considers the policies and advice coming from the Biden administration (not actually run by old Joe)...one must always consider that leftists at their core want to see less human beings on earth. Thus abortion, black on black crime, higher cost of living, defunding the police, and divisive, amoral, dissociative teaching are all part of their plan. They don't actually like you, the just need your votes for now. For a few here who are bright enough, their most recent nominee is illustrative:

forever a gopher

Reaction score
“Creepy Joe” is trending…
I can’t say I watch many of these soundbite clips, as it’s pretty easy to find a 10 second clip of anybody and without context make them look pretty foolish. But I watched this one and holy crap I was laughing out loud. I’m not sure what he is trying to get across with the creepy voice, but good grief it’s hilarious.

Top Bottom