All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KGF

Reaction score
Shouldn't a President and administration be held to a slightly higher standard than this?

“Depends on what you ask”?

Wow. She forgot about ‘depends on who asks’.

But, that’s probably the first time that she’s been honest in quite a while.

The press corps needs to stick to the script. Don’t ask tough questions or questions that Biden doesn’t have a script for.

howeda7

Reaction score
AOC isn’t a star on the left. Howie told me.
She's not a star of the Democratic party. She may be a star of "the left" depending on how you define "the left".

Since you call everyone from Jon Huntsman and John Kasich on "leftists" and "progs" then no, she's not.

Spoofin

Reaction score
She's not a star of the Democratic party. She may be a star of "the left" depending on how you define "the left".

Since you call everyone from Jon Huntsman and John Kasich on "leftists" and "progs" then no, she's not.
But MTG - the face of the Republican Party! DHB

Section2

Reaction score

Not a star in the party at all. Of course, “star” is meaningless if she isn’t one. But fine. Meanwhile GQP, nazis, MGT, insurrectionists, proliferate with your opponents.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Not a star in the party at all. Of course, “star” is meaningless if she isn’t one. But fine. Meanwhile GQP, nazis, MGT, insurrectionists, proliferate with your opponents.
AOC is indeed a rising star in the party and you guys are scared shitless of her, because she actually has her shit together. She's too far left for me, but I do like that she's not afraid to take right wingers on and she does it with her brain. You falsely claim she's not very smart, because she scares the hell out of you. I don't know how far she'll get, but I would be wary too, if I were you. You guys don't scare her.

On the other side, the Trump jerkwads are the force to contend with right now. It's not debateable. And yep, just like AOC scares you, the Trump jerkwads scare me.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
AOC is indeed a rising star in the party and you guys are scared shitless of her, because she actually has her shit together. She's too far left for me, but I do like that she's not afraid to take right wingers on and she does it with her brain. You falsely claim she's not very smart, because she scares the hell out of you. I don't know how far she'll get, but I would be wary too, if I were you. You guys don't scare her.

On the other side, the Trump jerkwads are the force to contend with right now. It's not debateable. And yep, just like AOC scares you, the Trump jerkwads scare me.
Holy shit you are one delusional lib 😂

Angry

Reaction score
AOC herself may be smart, we’ll never know because she’s a think tank caricature. Not a person with any personal convictions whatsoever.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

I disagree. She may have some political savvy, I think most would say that.

But let's face it, she's f'ng stupid by most metrics. And yet, she's one of the best things the GOP has for the 2022 midterms next year and the 2024 general election. Moderate blue collar Dems aren't buying her schtick and they never have.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

She doesn't have her shit together and she's not very smart but I am afraid of her. She is a star of the party and for me that's frightening but you'd be ignorant to say she isn't a force.

GopherJake

Reaction score
She doesn't have her shit together and she's not very smart but I am afraid of her. She is a star of the party and for me that's frightening but you'd be ignorant to say she isn't a force.
Ok. She is clearly smart. From what I’ve seen. Disagree with her politics? Sure.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Ok. She is clearly smart. From what I’ve seen. Disagree with her politics? Sure.
I disagree with her politics but I think she is clearly an imbecile. I'll give her credit where it is due but she is not a smart person. I think Hilary is really smart and I disagree with her politics. So

Her handlers even know she is dumb. It's why you never see her actually engage with someone in a debate or discussion. It's pre-packaged talking points with people who can't respond to her. I actually don't even believe you think she is smart. I think you like that she mirrors your beliefs back to you (we all do) and you're confusing that with intelligence. It's a trap we all fall in. I'm sure I do it with reporters that like the Gophers.

This isn't me being blinded by hatred for AOC. I just don't believe she is a smart person and I don't believe people when they believe that she is. There are plenty of intelligent Democrats who I believe are slippery and incorrect. She is not one of them.

I will give her credit where it is due though. She does have a star quality about her that is hard to really grasp (not because it's her but it's the nature of that quality). Trump has it. The Kardashians have it. So whether I believe she is smart or not, it doesn't really matter.

Section2

Reaction score

Tell Howie she’s a star. I’d be a fool not to be scared of her. She’s a charismatic good looking Marxist. Anyone with a brain is scared of that.
Not afraid to take on right wingers? Wow. How brave to be celebrated by Hollywood, the news media, New York’s elite, the fashion and art elite. Truly stunningly brave to go along with them.
Nobody thinks she’s smart. Her college degree earned her a job as a bartender. Being a leftie is the easiest gig in the world. Tax the rich.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I disagree with her politics but I think she is clearly an imbecile. I'll give her credit where it is due but she is not a smart person. I think Hilary is really smart and I disagree with her politics. So

Her handlers even know she is dumb. It's why you never see her actually engage with someone in a debate or discussion. It's pre-packaged talking points with people who can't respond to her. I actually don't even believe you think she is smart. I think you like that she mirrors your beliefs back to you (we all do) and you're confusing that with intelligence. It's a trap we all fall in. I'm sure I do it with reporters that like the Gophers.

This isn't me being blinded by hatred for AOC. I just don't believe she is a smart person and I don't believe people when they believe that she is. There are plenty of intelligent Democrats who I believe are slippery and incorrect. She is not one of them.

I will give her credit where it is due though. She does have a star quality about her that is hard to really grasp (not because it's her but it's the nature of that quality). Trump has it. The Kardashians have it. So whether I believe she is smart or not, it doesn't really matter.
In some ways, as crazy as it sounds, she's somewhat like the Trumpster in his earlier days; throw a bunch of stupid crazy shit out there to get the weak-minded simpletons all riled up and frothy.

Like an elementary schooler, she is out for one purpose and one purpose only; to get a reaction from people.

Wally

Reaction score
Every time you hear her speak, there is no doubt, the first thing you think of is smart.
We all know what the first thing an old pervert thinks about...

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
In some ways, as crazy as it sounds, she's somewhat like the Trumpster in his earlier days; throw a bunch of stupid crazy shit out there to get the weak-minded simpletons all riled up and frothy.

Like an elementary schooler, she is out for one purpose and one purpose only; to get a reaction from people.
Yeah, she really is. She is also not part of the swamp or at least the perception is that she is an outsider.

Wally

Reaction score
Yeah, she really is. She is also not part of the swamp or at least the perception is that she is an outsider.

A bartender with tons of vested interests.
🤣🤣🤣

AOC knows that you need to make news to get seen, yes it's the Trump playbook in a way. I think she got into politics for better reasons than Trump. I honestly don't really know anything about her, but I don't hope the power doesn't corrupt her.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
A bartender with tons of vested interests.
🤣🤣🤣

AOC knows that you need to make news to get seen, yes it's the Trump playbook in a way. I think she got into politics for better reasons than Trump. I honestly don't really know anything about her, but I don't hope the power doesn't corrupt her.
Clearly.

scools12

Reaction score

AOC is an imbecile. She has no original thought of her own. Her pre-packaged talking points come directly from the group that created her which is the Justice Democrats.

Justice Democrats hired a bartender to play the role of congressional candidate and to their credit got the bartender elected and along with that the bartender became a social media star.

Top Bottom