All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KGF

Reaction score
???
WTF?

Those black entrepreneurs just need the government to hold their hand b/c they don’t have (fill in the blank). White entrepreneurs, they’re way ahead of the game.

Not racist. 🤯

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Poor kids are just as talented as white kids.
Approaching 50 years of racist comments and legislative efforts and still one big fat giant free pass.... Hasn't been challenged once on any of his blatant racism.

Naw.... the media isn't totally in the bag for Simple Joe ...

KGF

Reaction score
Apparently, the Biden Administration wants Federal District Judges that believe "we should forgive criminal misbehavior in the name of social justice”, b/c she has expressed that belief before and won’t answer the question in her Senate confirmation hearing.

Geezus, at least be honest about your policy positions DemAOCrats.

golf

Reaction score
Apparently, the Biden Administration wants Federal District Judges that believe "we should forgive criminal misbehavior in the name of social justice”, b/c she has expressed that belief before and won’t answer the question in her Senate confirmation hearing.

Saw the same thing with the dept of ed. guy. Didn't want to say he believed in boys playing girls sports.

Dems/Media should campaign on these issues:

- Open borders.
- Boys play in girls sports.
- Crimes can be overlooked due to social
justice reasons.
- Parents aren't in control of their kids'
education.

Dems/media believe all of this but keep it on the down low. Correctly believe such policies are not really popular with independents and suburban moms. Possibly not even real popular with minorities. Trump came along just in time and made it his duty to shine light into that darkness.

bga1

Reaction score
Saw the same thing with the dept of ed. guy. Didn't want to say he believed in boys playing girls sports.

Dems/Media should campaign on these issues:

- Open borders.
- Boys play in girls sports.
- Crimes can be overlooked due to social
justice reasons.
- Parents aren't in control of their kids'
education.

Dems/media believe all of this but keep it on the down low. Correctly believe such policies are not really popular with independents and suburban moms. Possibly not even real popular with minorities. Trump came along just in time and made it his duty to shine light into that darkness.
That's why Trump though far from perfect himself- is a hero for his courage. He spoke the truth and of course they called it lies. They hated him enough for speaking the truth that they believed they had justification for attempting a coup. They have sold themselves that they are righteous warriors and the rules don't apply because of it.

John Galt

Reaction score
Howie and Pelosi would make a great couple. Unfortunately, for Howie, some nut job already took her.
Pelosi would never go for an 80 year old white man like Howie.

kg21

Reaction score

Criminal acts must be forgiven in the name of social justice. It's the new norm on the left.

If you don't agree.......wait for it.........wait for it.........wait for it..............YOU ARE RACIST!

golf

Reaction score

Pentagon leaders said they told biden not to withdraw all troops before the withdrawal.

Maybe biden didn't hear them. Probly too busy checking his watch. Imagine a president checking his watch multiple times during that most solemn of ceremonies at Andrews Air Force Base.

What a disgrace. Ran to the right of Bernie and has now become Bernie. Probly actually a lot less competent than Bernie.

Would think, if honest, media has to have at least some level of regret for placing him in the Oval. Or maybe not.

bga1

Reaction score
Pentagon leaders said they told biden not to withdraw all troops before the withdrawal.

Maybe biden didn't hear them. Probly too busy checking his watch. Imagine a president checking his watch multiple times during that most solemn of ceremonies at Andrews Air Force Base.

What a disgrace. Ran to the right of Bernie and has now become Bernie. Probly actually a lot less competent than Bernie.

Would think, if honest, media has to have at least some level of regret for placing him in the Oval. Or maybe not.
Trojan Horse president. Always was.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Ole' Kamaltoe joining in the psychotic behavior. What a pair you elected Howie

kg21

Reaction score
^^^^ She was pissed off there, Les. The truth hurts sometimes.

And the way she was talking to that black man and pointing her finger at him.........well, she's a racist. Did I do that right?

golf

Reaction score
Trojan Horse president. Always was.

Probly.

The watch checking just is infuriating. I imagine if I was there and my son was being taken out of that plane. I really wonder if I could've kept myself from screaming at biden or maybe even walking out and confronting him. At which point I probly would have been shot, but inconsolable grief coupled with such disrespect from the commander in chief - would have been really hard to just sit quietly as a parent. I don't know how those poor parents did it.

KGF

Reaction score
#BUILDBACKBITTER

Yeah, I’m concerned we’re going down the path of losing our democracy Joe…b/c you’re sleeping through your presidency while lefties pull your strings to give government and leftists more power.

Like the DemAOCrat Rights Voting Act that will make it impossible for Republicans to be anything but a minority political party.

BTW, those angry outbursts make him look more senile than ever.

bga1

Reaction score
Shouldn't a President and administration be held to a slightly higher standard than this?

howeda7

Reaction score
I told you we would be better off if Biden choked on Covid before the election. No one listened.
If Kamala were President, I'm pretty sure 2 would have had a nervous breakdown by now....

Wally

Reaction score
If Kamala were President, I'm pretty sure 2 would have had a nervous breakdown by now....
He would have been storming the capital...
🤣

AOC will win in 2028, after the next Republican idiot crashes and burns...😎😎😎

Top Bottom