All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Wally

Reaction score
Why would Wally care about what Walmart is paying. Wally's quote is always if you don't like the pay, get a better job.
Some people are pretty clueless. It's almost cute if it wasn't so sad.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Someone forgot to tell him that “defund” didn’t mean “defund” and that the border is just a situation.

Texas Dem switches to Republican Party over defunding the police, 'chaos' on the border​

MplsGopher

Reaction score
now you are accusing me of wanting violence in SF.
Where did I say you wanted it? Putting words in my mouth, your specialty.

I said you "would take great pleasure in that happening in SF." And I believe you would.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Someone forgot to tell him that “defund” didn’t mean “defund” and that the border is just a situation.

Texas Dem switches to Republican Party over defunding the police, 'chaos' on the border​

Joe B and the progressives are doing a helluva job at making the GOP the party of hispanics.

kg21

Reaction score
Hey, let’s talk about Trump again.
Drink!
Wasn't Trump fat, eating out at fast foods all the time, and an old, white person. Didn't we hear that into oblivion?

Trumps health was of major concern.

Oatmeal Brain doesn't appear near as concerning based on what I'm seeing.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score
They are dropping like flies

Kind of like Republicans in 2018...

bga1

Reaction score
I also asked him about a new poll showing that a plurality of Americans do not believe President Biden has the mental fitness for the job. What Carlson revealed in response is noteworthy:
I know a bunch of members of his family and some a couple of them very well. And I knew for a fact that certain members of the family were very concerned about his cognitive ability. They didn’t expect him to get the nomination. Nobody did. And he got it and they were freaked out about it. That’s I’m not speculating. I know that for a fact. So I knew that the family believed he was in cognitive decline. So there’s that and that’s news. That’s news.

howeda7

Reaction score
I also asked him about a new poll showing that a plurality of Americans do not believe President Biden has the mental fitness for the job. What Carlson revealed in response is noteworthy:
Lol. I'm sure if members of Biden's family wanted to discuss this topic with the media, their first choice would be Tucker Carlson and Fox News. Very believable. And Ivanka will discuss Trump's dementia with Rachel Maddow any day now.

Top Bottom