All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

kg21

Reaction score
I don't go to church, its not a prerequisite for Catholic school dummy.
That has something to do with your kids being enrolled in catholic schools. Are you doing some weed today?

I'm just saying most dads would spend at least a few minutes with their kids each day.

Wally

Reaction score
That has something to do with your kids being enrolled in catholic schools. Are you doing some weed today?

I'm just saying most dads would spend at least a few minutes with their kids each day.
I took them to swimming lessons this morning, after that we picked up Mom and went rock climbing, then out to eat for lunch.
Yea I have been ignoring them...
🙄

TRF Guy

Reaction score
You do you.

Why do you think most 24 hour grocery stores block the entrance with carts late at night?
Because this shit never happened in the past lol...
It’s never happened to this magnitude Skippy. This is Biden’s world

Spoofin

Reaction score
You think this is new.
My Dad would stop at Cub in Blaine at 3:30am on his way to work at their restaurant, he saw people pushing full carts of unbagged food out the entrance. He told the cashier, not sure what was done. This was 20 years ago.
So, you think this story compares to San Francisco? Such a good sheep.

Wally

Reaction score
So, you think this story compares to San Francisco? Such a good sheep.
I didn't watch the video.

Just like Portland, San Fran has to figure it out, but you guys are very very concerned about it.
🙄

Spoofin

Reaction score
I didn't watch the video.

Just like Portland, San Fran has to figure it out, but you guys are very very concerned about it.
🙄
Maybe you should read about what is happening in San Francisco then before making an ass of yourself. Again, you seem to think you are ripping on someone for pointing out that they care about violence and crime. Ouch - you sure got me Wallace.

kg21

Reaction score
I took them to swimming lessons this morning, after that we picked up Mom and went rock climbing, then out to eat for lunch.
Yea I have been ignoring them...
🙄
LMAO, sure you did.

bga1

Reaction score
President with dementia, can't answer questions on his own. VP, so dysfunctional and unlikeable that even CNN is concerned. What could possible go wrong? Build Better Back!! :)

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe you should read about what is happening in San Francisco then before making an ass of yourself. Again, you seem to think you are ripping on someone for pointing out that they care about violence and crime. Ouch - you sure got me Wallace.
I know what's happening there, I am broken up over it. 🤣
Sell your CVS stock....😯

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
President with dementia, can't answer questions on his own. VP, so dysfunctional and unlikeable that even CNN is concerned. What could possible go wrong? Build Better Back!! :)

Harris has been put in a tough spot, considering she has essentially zero skills whatsoever for the position she's been placed in. Her options are to do something and most likely f'k it up terribly, or to do nothing at all.

She has clearly elected to do the latter, which for her is probably a smart move. Hard to see her doing much of anything that doesn't turn to shit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I know what's happening there, I am broken up over it. 🤣
Sell your CVS stock....😯
Theft and violence - no biggy.
Walmart employing people at wages that people agree to - Big Deal.

kg21

Reaction score
Theft and violence - no biggy.
Walmart employing people at wages that people agree to - Big Deal.
Why would Wally care about what Walmart is paying. Wally's quote is always if you don't like the pay, get a better job.

bga1

Reaction score
Why would Wally care about what Walmart is paying. Wally's quote is always if you don't like the pay, get a better job.
Wally doesn't care about anyone but Wally. One of his favorite lines is that if you don't agree with him on the vaccine he hopes you die.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Boom!!!!!!
What's boom?

I don't want violence, destruction of property, or theft in Kenosha, any more than I want it in any town. IE, none.

Spoof, on the other hand, would take great pleasure in that happening in SF.

Spoofin

Reaction score
What's boom?

I don't want violence, destruction of property, or theft in Kenosha, any more than I want it in any town. IE, none.

Spoof, on the other hand, would take great pleasure in that happening in SF.
This is a great take MPLS. I am criticized repeatedly on here for caring too much about violence in Portland, being too hard on Walz for violence here, and now you are accusing me of wanting violence in SF. It must be all my posts condemning violence everywhere and the allowed theft in SF that tipped you off. 🙄 You truly are dumber than a box of rocks.

Top Bottom