All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

kg21

Reaction score
Biden treasury nominee on tape saying that the Biden administration wants to bankrupt oil and coal companies to tackle climate change:
Thanks for trying to save us, you dumb beatch.

Wally

Reaction score
Shhhhhh, we don’t talk about facts like this.
Why?
I am comfortable with facts, even unpleasant ones.

Oh no, the democrats aren't a monolith, the right thinks that qualifies for criticism, rotflmao. You can't make it up

Wally

Reaction score
Thanks for trying to save us, you dumb beatch.
One day they will be looked at like tobacco companies. Just wait.

I say that even though I enjoy an occasional cigar, preferably whole leaf. I can acknowledge my contradictions, life is full of them.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
They must have not made the Kooky Cocktail strong enough for Shitshow Joe today.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I did not know this

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
No, not bone spurs. Asthma.
And his name was Joe Biden.
Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

bga1

Reaction score
I did not know this

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.
But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.
Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

Neither did I. Interesting that it was so heavily known about Trump but not a whisper on the Big Guy. hmmm

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I did not know this

Just another example of a media double standard that lefties like howie routinely deny.

kg21

Reaction score
Neither did I. Interesting that it was so heavily known about Trump but not a whisper on the Big Guy. hmmm
Oatmeal is a draft dodger, racist, old, white supremacist, owned by China, and the lefties on here have his back.

You can't make up the loonies.

Wally

Reaction score
This is Biden’s America. Steal anything with no consequences

You think this is new.
My Dad would stop at Cub in Blaine at 3:30am on his way to work at their restaurant, he saw people pushing full carts of unbagged food out the entrance. He told the cashier, not sure what was done. This was 20 years ago.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
You think this is new.
My Dad would stop at Cub in Blaine at 3:30am on his way to work at their restaurant, he saw people pushing full carts of unbagged food out the entrance. He told the cashier, not sure what was done. This was 20 years ago.
Sure. Whatever fits your narrative. You always have something that happened in the past. I call bullshit

Wally

Reaction score
Sure. Whatever fits your narrative. You always have something that happened in the past. I call bullshit
You do you.

Why do you think most 24 hour grocery stores block the entrance with carts late at night?
Because this shit never happened in the past lol...

kg21

Reaction score
He's got kids in the catholic public schools and has been here all day long. It's not like he'd ever make up some bullshit.

Wally

Reaction score
He's got kids in the catholic public schools and has been here all day long. It's not like he'd ever make up some bullshit.
I don't go to church, its not a prerequisite for Catholic school dummy.

Every personal experience I have posted here is the truth, idgaf what you think.

Top Bottom