All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

STPGopher

Reaction score
How pathetic. Does this asshat make it to 2022? I say no- he should be in a memory car facility now.
(I believe these are the same flash cards Howie references here all the time)

Obvious mistake, but still funny.
AT14.gif

Spoofin

Reaction score
Ok, sure Biden is looking like a fool in Europe. And, sure Kamala looked like a fool in Guatemala. But I don’t understand how any of you can be worried about that stuff when we just found out that the Walton family sold lots of stock and is really rich.

Section2

Reaction score
Many felt the same about Pence.
Hmmm, really? I don’t recall that. If true, it basically undermines every major complaint about Trump. Pence is decent, honorable, zero pussy grabbing, no Twitter trolling, no talk of Mexicans or good people on both sides, no ridiculous exaggerations.

had progs treated Trump the way the right treats Biden, the country would be much better off today. They did not, so your statement strains credulity.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah, she’s pretty. The only beauty pageant winners on Fox News are really smart too. Shannon Bream and Morgan Ortagus. CNN’s and MSNBC’s anchor don’t have looks or brains.
Singing their praise again...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Singing their praise again...
Suggesting the obvious “pretty and smart” isn’t rocket science.

Shannon Bream is a news anchor, attorney, and Supreme Court news analyst. Morgan Ortagus, former State Dept spokesman, is a FNC contributor that offers political analysis.

Neither of which is Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham or any other opinion show host.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Hmmm, really? I don’t recall that. If true, it basically undermines every major complaint about Trump. Pence is decent, honorable, zero pussy grabbing, no Twitter trolling, no talk of Mexicans or good people on both sides, no ridiculous exaggerations.

had progs treated Trump the way the right treats Biden, the country would be much better off today. They did not, so your statement strains credulity.
What I initially posted: "Many felt the same about Pence.".

Some were concerned about his conservative stances. Notice I never stated my opinion. I don't really have one. I haven't followed Pence much, so I don't really have enough info to really have an opinion. I made the statement because I recall a significant amount of people voice concerns about Pence.

One of a few articles that parroted some of those stances.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

stocker08

Reaction score
What I initially posted: "Many felt the same about Pence.".

Some were concerned about his conservative stances. Notice I never stated my opinion. I don't really have one. I haven't followed Pence much, so I don't really have enough info to really have an opinion. I made the statement because I recall a significant amount of people voice concerns about Pence.

One of a few articles that parroted some of those stances.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

Extremely conservative stances. And he would have probably been able to get a little bit more done because he wasn't a total dunderhead like Trump. Fact is that neither of them were good options. But he wouldn't have totally embarrassed the country every time that he spoke.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Shitshow Joe brought the flashcards! You can't be overprepared on the World stage. Just a disaster.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Shitshow Joe brought the flashcards! You can't be overprepared on the World stage. Just a disaster.

He can't be expected to remember his opinions and ideas. Clown Show.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He can't be expected to remember his opinions and ideas. Clown Show.
That’s if he had “his opinions and ideas”. We know whatever is written on those cards, it’s someone else that thought of them and is running this show.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score

That’s if he had “his opinions and ideas”. We know whatever is written on those cards, it’s someone else that thought of them and is running this show.

I keep wondering who that is? Who's really running the executive branch? Maybe Ron Klain? It sure as eff isn't ol' brain-dead-biden.

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
Geezus, he just admitted he‘s a mentally fragile pussy:

In these formal press conferences the practice of only calling on members of the press from a pre-approved list is also sad & pathetic.

It’s unlikely his handlers have the questions ahead of time but it allows them to call on those reporters such as Yamiche Alcindor who won’t challenge Biden in any way.

Last edited:

LesBolstad

Reaction score
This can't be real can it? I guess if it happened to the Carters...

1623886702250.png

John Galt

Reaction score
Ok, sure Biden is looking like a fool in Europe. And, sure Kamala looked like a fool in Guatemala. But I don’t understand how any of you can be worried about that stuff when we just found out that the Walton family sold lots of stock and is really rich.
The real problem in America is the 614 billionaires. If they didn’t exist, everything would be fine.

Top Bottom