All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why can’t Biden and the WH ever be in the same page? Anyone else find it concerning how often after Biden speaks that the WH sends out memos on what he “really meant”? No big deal. Nothing to see here 🙄

WH: Biden 'perfectly comfortable' with DOJ settling with illegal migrants separated at border​

Angry

Reaction score
Why can’t Biden and the WH ever be in the same page? Anyone else find it concerning how often after Biden speaks that the WH sends out memos on what he “really meant”? No big deal. Nothing to see here 🙄

WH: Biden 'perfectly comfortable' with DOJ settling with illegal migrants separated at border​

He’s not even consulted on the going’s on in this administration.

scools12

Reaction score

In 24 hours it’s gone from “garbage report” to “perfectly comfortable”.

The 💩💩💩 show continues.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You can twist a knot trying to blame Biden, and voters will. That's the breaks of being President. But the vast majority of it is a global supply chain/shipping issue. The cost of freight/shipping out of China/SE Asia alone is through the roof and makes almost everything more expensive.

howeda7

Reaction score
So current supply chain issues can be blamed on a mandate that hasn't taken effect yet? Interesting.

I do think they should carve out certain jobs or just drop it. If this Pfizer pill is that effective, let's move on with life.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So current supply chain issues can be blamed on a mandate that hasn't taken effect yet? Interesting.

I do think they should carve out certain jobs or just drop it. If this Pfizer pill is that effective, let's move on with life.
The point is, howie, that Biden DOES things that make the supply chain issues worse, not that it caused it. He only partially caused it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
A lot of jobs added in OCT? Shocking. Must be folks coming out of retirement @Wally

Job creation roars back in October

CNBC analyst cites lower COVID cases? They just can’t be honest. Must hold strong.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You can twist a knot trying to blame Biden, and voters will. That's the breaks of being President. But the vast majority of it is a global supply chain/shipping issue. The cost of freight/shipping out of China/SE Asia alone is through the roof and makes almost everything more expensive.
Yeah, you and Joe have it all figured out, but just can’t explain it. But but…it’s not Joe’s fault.

There’s nothing he really could’ve done.

Someone is confused alright. The guy in the White House.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
A lot of jobs added in OCT? Shocking. Must be folks coming out of retirement @Wally
Biggest sector adding workers? Hospitality. Wonder why so many in these lower paying jobs waited until October?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biggest sector adding workers? Hospitality. Wonder why so many in these lower paying jobs waited until October?
It’s a real head scratcher…for JTF.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is -21.2 and -23.4 good?

The USA Today/Suffolk University survey showed just 37.8 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s performance in office. By contrast, 59 percent of Americans disapprove of the president
Meanwhile, a paltry 27.8 percent of respondents to the USA Today/Suffolk poll approved of the job Harris is doing as vice president, while 51.2 percent disapproved.

Wally

Reaction score

Wally

Reaction score
Too funny. He wants to strut around about the possibility of spending months negotiating a bill to pass through reconcilliation. You can't make it up.
You guys are complaining he isn't getting anything done, then complain when he does something. 🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
You guys are complaining he isn't getting anything done, then complain when he does something. 🤣
You might want to double-check what my post was about and when it was made. Personally, I don't really have an issue on the surface with the infrastructure bill that just passed - mainly because it passed with some level of bi-partisan support through the normal process. Now, I do have an issue with the pending $2T wild spending bill the Ds are going to try and pass through reconcilliation. Try to follow along Wally.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The Biden Administration is considering shutting down a Michigan oil pipeline in another push to get the U.S, away from fossil fuels, despite warnings from Republican lawmakers who believe the move would result in fuel price shocks throughout the Midwest

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Gives me pleasure to see racism called out. :)

Gives me pleasure to see people who want racism to be swept under the rug (so it can continue!) to lose. :)

Gives me pleasure when the good guys win. :)

Wally

Reaction score
You might want to double-check what my post was about and when it was made. Personally, I don't really have an issue on the surface with the infrastructure bill that just passed - mainly because it passed with some level of bi-partisan support through the normal process. Now, I do have an issue with the pending $2T wild spending bill the Ds are going to try and pass through reconcilliation. Try to follow along Wally.
Joe getting shit done, Spoof approves!
🥳🥳🥳🥳

TRF Guy

Reaction score

TRF Guy

Reaction score
The good news for Democrats is they finally pushed through an infrastructure bill that would have become law months ago if it hadn’t been held hostage by progressives.

The bad news for Democrats is that’s been largely overshadowed by their chaos, bitter infighting, and relentless focus on a more massive spending bill whose contents are a mystery to most Americans.

But there’s even worse news for the party, which is that they’re getting shellacked among rural voters. And building a bunch of roads and bridges is not going to win them back.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden treasury nominee on tape saying that the Biden administration wants to bankrupt oil and coal companies to tackle climate change:

Top Bottom