All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

scools12

Reaction score
Wake up!!! This is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO HUMANITY!!!

To be fair are we sure Biden isn’t just resting his eyes?

Or maybe he is in deep thought during this speech thinking about what he can do as the great unifier to unite those in attendance at the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference to take on this existential threat to humanity. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Seriously? That’s your best response. We took 8 questions from 5 MSM reporters that are most favorable to the left over the course of 3 months…and that’s the best you can do?
Which 5 was it? How many question is he required to take for it to count?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wake up!!! This is an EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO HUMANITY!!!

I’m sure that guy wasn’t sent over to wake him up...🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I’m surprised that they didn’t have someone sitting next to him making sure. Just like my 83 year father-in-law in church. The sermon begins…boom…nap time.

Reactions: SDR

howeda7

Reaction score
Keep making excuses for a lack of adversarial questioning. You’re a joke. The AP reporter’s question was actually pretty good, but these are nothing like Trump got from the opposition media.
I hear Jen Psaki was on Fox News...

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
To be fair our we sure Biden isn’t just resting his eyes?

Or maybe he is in deep thought during this speech thinking about what he can do as the great unifier to unite those in attendance at the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference to take on this existential threat to humanity. 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty sure he was just visualizing success

Spoofin

Reaction score
To be fair are we sure Biden isn’t just resting his eyes?

NBC News reporter says Biden’s apparent nap is ‘political obstacle,’ reminds viewers he keeps long hours​

Yeah, when people hear the name Joe Biden, the first thing that comes to mind is “he works a lot”.

TRF Guy

Reaction score

NBC News reporter says Biden’s apparent nap is ‘political obstacle,’ reminds viewers he keeps long hours​

Yeah, when people hear the name Joe Biden, the first thing that comes to mind is “he works a lot”.
He works hard at screwing this country up more everyday

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
We’re so fucked

Yeah, it’s all about chicken, pork and beef. 🤥

And a reason that people can feel better about this Thanksgiving than last is b/c his predecessor’s administration delivered us effective vaccines.

If they think about EVERYTHING else, Thanksgiving will suck.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Biden said today that inflation was a result of Covid‘s effect on the supply chain…

there’s really nothing that he could do.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden said today that inflation was a result of Covid‘s effect on the supply chain…

there’s really nothing that he could do.
Not only that, he also inherited the border crisis situation and Trump left him no choice but to f up Afghanistan leaving Americans behind. Snakebit, not doubt.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You don't think that's a major part of it? Is the US the only country experiencing it?
Of course when wages are inflating it will contribute to overall inflation…as well as flooding people, working or not, with direct payments from the government, competing with businesses for income earners, and lowering labor participation.

Countries shutdown their economies b/c of Covid, but many governors re-opened their economies despite Dems demanding to keep them locked down. The drove truckers to unemployment and other jobs, further disrupting the supply chain. Biden lowered our energy production, contributing to a shorter supply. Among other things. No, he hasn’t done much to deter inflation, but he’s doing his damndest to make it worse.

howeda7

Reaction score
Of course when wages are inflating it will contribute to overall inflation…as well as flooding people, working or not, with direct payments from the government, competing with businesses for income earners, and lowering labor participation.

Countries shutdown their economies b/c of Covid, but many governors re-opened their economies despite Dems demanding to keep them locked down. The drove truckers to unemployment and other jobs, further disrupting the supply chain. Biden lowered our energy production, contributing to a shorter supply. Among other things. No, he hasn’t done much to deter inflation, but he’s doing his damndest to make it worse.
You can twist a knot trying to blame Biden, and voters will. That's the breaks of being President. But the vast majority of it is a global supply chain/shipping issue. The cost of freight/shipping out of China/SE Asia alone is through the roof and makes almost everything more expensive.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You can twist a knot trying to blame Biden, and voters will. That's the breaks of being President. But the vast majority of it is a global supply chain/shipping issue. The cost of freight/shipping out of China/SE Asia alone is through the roof and makes almost everything more expensive.
Nothing he could have done!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Sorry for the belatedness of this subject, but it’s been a busy couple of days and another bad week for Biden.

This was Biden a few days before the Virginia election on the subject of Build Back Better legislation:

…The president addressed the divide between centrist and left-wing Democrats on the lengthy negotiations.

"We spent hours and hours over months and months working on this. No one got everything they wanted, including me, but that’s what compromise is. That’s consensus, and that’s what I ran on," Biden stated. "I’ve long said compromise and consensus are the only way to get big things done in a democracy, important things done for our country. I know it’s hard. I know how deeply people feel about the things they fight for, but this framework includes historic investments in our nation and in our people.
"…

Hey dumbfuk, you allegedly ran on compromise with Republicans, not compromise between Democrats within your own party.

What a moron. And it hasn’t even happened yet. He was taking a victory lap at halftime. I’m not sure these idiots will ever take the win and just pass Infrastructure. Total chaos.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Hey dumbfuk, you allegedly ran on compromise with Republicans, not compromise between Democrats within your own party.

What a moron. And it hasn’t even happened yet. He was taking a victory lap at halftime. I’m not sure these idiots will ever take the win and just pass Infrastructure. Total chaos.
The "Great Uniter" is not even remotely able to unite even portions of his own CF party at the moment. Can't even handle something like that. Confidence at an all-time high at the moment, no doubt about it. Queue the "yabut"s in 5, 4, 3...

bga1

Reaction score
The "Great Uniter" is not even remotely able to unite even portions of his own CF party at the moment. Can't even handle something like that. Confidence at an all-time high at the moment, no doubt about it. Queue the "yabut"s in 5, 4, 3...
The "great uniter" was really the trojan horse. The people behind the "great uniter" had nothing approaching unity in mind.

Reactions: SDR

Spoofin

Reaction score
Too funny. He wants to strut around about the possibility of spending months negotiating a bill to pass through reconcilliation. You can't make it up.

Top Bottom