All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Why not cut out the middle man and send men with guns to collect money from the top 1000 richest individuals? Let’s just take half their wealth.

This isn't Atlas Shrugged. We already have a capital gains tax written into law. 20%+, not half. This proposed legislation, which is bullshit, would pull forward payment for that tax. The legislation won't matter, and will be for political posturing only, because the individuals it would target (mainly the uber wealthy crony capitalists such as big tech players and Wall Street types) control the Dems.

howeda7

Reaction score
Ah. So this is really easy, but deciding if someone is a net taxpayer requires a giant new bureaucracy. I was just seeing if you were consistent. Ideas you favor are easy to implement. Ideas you oppose are not. Howie.
If it was complicated to implement, I wouldn't likely be in favor of it. Warren's "wealth tax" for example would be a mess, just like you're "no vote if you're a "net taker."

howeda7

Reaction score
I agree it would be unworkable.

If you are going to go that way a straight up wealth tax is the only way and then you would need to get buy in from Europe and most of the world. I bet China would jump on board with a wealth tax given their current push against their super wealthy.😉
Knowing the value of your stock portfolio at 12/31 is much easier than figuring a "wealth tax" on everything you own, the value of much of which is extremely subjective.

Just look at Donald Trump's golf courses as Michael Cohen testified: If you're the insurance company it's worth $50 million. If you're the county collecting taxes it's worth $5 million.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
At the 4:30 mark, Biden admits to children that he tries to avoid answering media questions. He said the quiet part out loud.

Section2

Reaction score
The good slaves love their rich masters.
Yeah, Elon Musk is my master unless I try to steal his wealth. Sure, I’ve never spent a dime of money on anything he produces, but he’s my master.
meanwhile, you keep voting for your true masters to take more and more of your freeedom, responsibility, and money by force.

Section2

Reaction score
This isn't Atlas Shrugged. We already have a capital gains tax written into law. 20%+, not half. This proposed legislation, which is bullshit, would pull forward payment for that tax. The legislation won't matter, and will be for political posturing only, because the individuals it would target (mainly the uber wealthy crony capitalists such as big tech players and Wall Street types) control the Dems.
Does our capital gains tax only apply to 1000 people? If you’re literally just going to target a handful of people, just do it honestly.

bga1

Reaction score
What in TF is going on? More mushbrain insanity.

Yet I have never seen a lefty on here admit the completely obvious point. Biden has a form of dementia. There is zero doubt by anyone who has a room temperature IQ or better that he is simply not making consequential decisions nor is he capable of anything of the sort. It's a fake presidency.
Yesterday the Wall Street Journal admitted it.

Section2

Reaction score
If it was complicated to implement, I wouldn't likely be in favor of it. Warren's "wealth tax" for example would be a mess, just like you're "no vote if you're a "net taker."
Here are my government subsidies. Here are my taxes paid. Subtract them.
can’t be done without new giant bureaucracy!

Spoofin

Reaction score
I wasn’t going to post this story for the subject, but couldn’t resist this one line. Too funny, really….

"I get up in the morning and look at Jill and say, 'Where the hell are we?'" he said during a CNN town hall in February.

justthefacts

Reaction score
We don’t hear about it, but I’d guess that the unemployment claims have remained stalled at a higher number than most of modern US economic history. Biden can probably thank those GOP governors for discontinuing extended unemployment benefits for the modest uptick jobs this month.
5WBb0eG.png

b39kAhQ.png

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
5WBb0eG.png

b39kAhQ.png

You continue to bang the same drum. You act as if the only entitlements and payments made to the public were enhanced unemployment benefits. Eviction moratoriums, direct payments for the “child tax credit” of several thousand dollars, even for those that don’t pay income taxes, and higher enrollments in subsidized Obamacare can also impact employment.

But you keep comparing blue states (heavy on metro areas) to red states, but red states have lower unemployment numbers to begin with so naturally those regions won’t have as big an impact, and you’ve got about 2 months of data now by people with an agenda. Using one parameter to prove your point is weak. Red state economies are doing better than most blue states, at least until Biden policies have started to impact red states as well.

It’s apples and oranges comparison:

653371BC-D73C-46AC-9389-F1BCEE0E5757.jpeg

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Seriously, you have no idea what he's busy with this week? Fraud.
Yeah, heavy napping before his big trip. Looks like all his “work” didn’t pay off. Even some Dem congressional reps have said he basically had nothing to say.

bga1

Reaction score
This is truly insane. Coming here illegally is....illegal. Things that happen to you while you are in the midst of committing a criminal act, should not end up benefitting you financially.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is truly insane. Coming here illegally is....illegal. Things that happen to you while you are in the midst of committing a criminal act, should not end up benefitting you financially.

If you're speeding and the cop who pulls you over beats you bloody, you're still going to win a lawsuit against the PD. That said, the amounts here are excessive. I can't imagine them winning anything close to this court.

scools12

Reaction score

This shouldn’t be surprising to anyone.

The Biden/Harris Administration has made it perfectly clear that illegals are a bigger priority than American citizens.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If you're speeding and the cop who pulls you over beats you bloody, you're still going to win a lawsuit against the PD. That said, the amounts here are excessive. I can't imagine them winning anything close to this court.
Yeah, that happens all the time…in your world.

Top Bottom