All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

howeda7

Reaction score
There you have it folks! Increasing the capital gain tax won’t affect investing. What more proof do you need?
No one said it "won't effect it". But KGF said it will "kill" it.

stocker08

Reaction score
There you have it folks! Increasing the capital gain tax won’t affect investing. What more proof do you need?

All the smart people like spoof would rather park their money in a checking account.

kg21

Reaction score
You are free to park your money wherever the hell you want too.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You are free to park your money wherever the hell you want too.
Politics are dumb talk. Just repeat what you are told. Works fine here on GH. Economics? You can’t really discuss that here. The things you read make your skin crawl.

bga1

Reaction score
They will still make a return. You're not going to turn down a 20% return because of the tax rate. But it's negotiable. Maybe short-term capital gains, interest and dividends at the incremental rate and long-term at the lower of incremental or 25%.
What is the risk factor? If the risk is zero- sure I am glad to pay little higher tax- even 50% if cap gains becomes ordinary income. But that's for zero risk. At zero risk with a 50% rate I get 10%. But what if the risk factor brings the expected return to 10% or less. Now there is a serious problem as risk capital gets closer to the expected value of safer investment.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not just history. History, voter suppression, and gerrymandering. Plus, if that doesn’t work - they will just appoint Rs into office while giving a giant middle finger to SCOTUS.
Hey @howeda7…I’m sure howie will be along to tell us how hurt he is by Illinois Democrats gerrymandering congressional districts and putting Adam Kinzinger’s GOP seat at risk b/c Democrats are different. They’re all about a fair process. 🤣😂🤣🙄🤣😂🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Editing videos to make him scarier. Pathetic. You guys have no shame.

Come on howie. The dude is mentally losing it. Is he pissed at someone? Is he blaming someone?

Obviously, it’s not a happy comment, but why is he yelling at his audience?

He’s the laughing stock of the world.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Come on howie. The dude is mentally losing it. Is he pissed at someone? Is he blaming someone?

I watched both the “edited” and unedited (for context). I’m not sure what the difference was. There is some major teaching going on here.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Dude takes a leave, albeit quietly so as not to alert the public, right in the middle of a transportation crisis. That’s total bullshit! But not really a surprising considering his politics.
97FE34B1-7FC3-437C-BAF3-651947B0FF72.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Dude takes a leave, albeit quietly so as not to alert the public, right in the middle of a transportation crisis. That’s total bullshit! But not really a surprising considering his politics.
View attachment 14861
Classy. I'm sure you'd say the same if Mrs. Mitch McConnnell had gone out on maternity leave. Not that she would, she was too busy grifting.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Classy. I'm sure you'd say the same if Mrs. Mitch McConnnell had gone out on maternity leave. Not that she would, she was too busy grifting.
That would be Elaine Chao. You might pay more respect by referring to her by her name. And she’s 68. It’s highly unlikely that she’d be taking maternity leave.

But yeah, if there’s a massive national crisis, I’d expect the Secretary of Transportation to do his job…whether he was a man or a women.

If Ron DeSantis were President, would you be okay with him taking 6 weeks off for paternity leave? Even if his wife died, he wouldn’t leave his job to attend to personal matters for 6 weeks.

So stick your classy up your assy.

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Good thing he is following up Trump.....a worldwide embarrassment.

Wally

Reaction score
You agree with the argument that it will stop investment then when called out you got nothing.
Priceless...
🤣🤣

Spoofin

Reaction score
You agree with the argument that it will stop investment then when called out you got nothing.
Priceless...
🤣🤣
I agree it will stop investment? Stop it? Sure Wally, show me where I said that.

Next, show me the post where I was “called out” and where I didn’t respond.

What is priceless is the nonsense you spew.

kg21

Reaction score
Can the entire administration go on maternity leave? We know the economy would at least be better.
Well, I was hoping for a government shutdown. For months, I might add.

Top Bottom