All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Good Lord, this really is bad.

It’s absolutely amazing that a guy can take office and claim credit for Operation Warp Speed and the improving Covid situation, but simultaneously claim he hasn’t been in office long enough to change things.

Besides having a weird and creepy response to that question, he’s been President for around 145 days, not 120.

Section2

Reaction score
Uh oh. Putin has a pee tape of Biden. Biden is a Russian asset. I was hoping he wouldn’t be. But them is the rules. Shame.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I’ve heard some pretty dumb excuses for incompetent behavior by the left over the years, but, “unlike Trump he was listening intently,” for Biden’s advanced dementia flare-up at the G7 is the f'ing dumbest of all.

stocker08

Reaction score
Biden Derangement Syndrome is flaring up in this thread. lol.

stocker08

Reaction score
I think I have identified Biden’s Director of Communications.

lol. And then back in reality.....this was Trump's advisor and personal attorney. ROFL!

Rudy-Giuliani-hair-dye-malfunction.jpg

four-seasons

Wally

Reaction score
OMG this is embarrassing. Whoever voted for this senile old wanker has to regret it. Jill has to come take him by the hand so he doesn't look even more ridiculous.

I agree, Biden is shit.

Which quality presidential candidate did you donate money to?

Only thing that matters in this country is $$$.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden hired someone off of Fox News?
How can you not realize how pathetic you look with your whole “KGF watches Fox News” bit? He doesn’t deny it. Millions watch it every day. Yet, somehow, you think saying he watches it is making a point.
#SheepBeSheep

John Galt

Reaction score

LesBolstad

Reaction score
We can only hope that if the right doesn't run Trump again....that they pick that dipshit dream team.

But Trump...ongoing TDS for the stroker. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

No ethical lawyer in the nation would let Biden so much as sign a legally binding document due to his late stage dementia and cognitive degeneration, but here we are with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

stocker08

Reaction score
But Trump...ongoing TDS for the stroker. #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

No ethical lawyer in the nation would let Biden so much as sign a legally binding document due to his late stage dementia and cognitive degeneration, but here we are with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

We heard all the "DEMENTIA!" talk a year ago too.....and then Biden slapped down the moron that you guys all love in both debates and the election. Exposed him as the dopey fool that he is.

Righties think we can't remember that. Think we can't remember them shitting their pants over and over again. Most at least clean up and act like it didn't happen. Les here....rolls around it in and then calls other people stinky. Can't make it up.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
How can you not realize how pathetic you look with your whole “KGF watches Fox News” bit? He doesn’t deny it. Millions watch it every day. Yet, somehow, you think saying he watches it is making a point.
#SheepBeSheep
If I knew how to change my monicker, I’d chamge it to FNCGuy, so howie could double down on his fixation.

Equally as pathetic is re-using the same video to make the same joke that I did, with Fox News being the subject.

howie has no originality, so expect the Fox News /KGF schtick to continue.

howeda7

Reaction score
If I knew how to change my monicker, I’d chamge it to FNCGuy, so howie could double down on his fixation.

Equally as pathetic is re-using the same video to make the same joke that I did, with Fox News being the subject.

howie has no originality, so expect the Fox News /KGF schtick to continue.
The woman looks straight out of Fox News Central Casting. Lighten up.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
How pathetic. Does this asshat make it to 2022? I say no- he should be in a memory car facility now.
(I believe these are the same flash cards Howie references here all the time)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The woman looks straight out of Fox News Central Casting. Lighten up.
Yeah, she’s pretty. The only beauty pageant winners on Fox News are really smart too. Shannon Bream and Morgan Ortagus. CNN’s and MSNBC’s anchor don’t have looks or brains.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
How pathetic. Does this asshat make it to 2022? I say no- he should be in a memory car facility now.

Not to mention that Joe Bumblefuk is trashing Republicans and the Republican Party while overseas. The left flipped out when Trump mentioned Biden while out of the country a couple years ago.

Two sets of rules. One for the left and another for the right.

Section2

Reaction score

Im one of those who would much rather have an incompetent Biden in the White House rather than Kamala.

Section2

Reaction score
You donated to Ron Paul in 2020 even though he wasn't running? That's dedication!
Mr reading comprehension strikes again! Howie is the #1 Ron Paul fan on this board Galt. Stop mowing his lawn.

Top Bottom