All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Spoofin

Reaction score
There are significant supply chain issues. It's not something Biden can magically fix and neither would Trump. Also the pandemic isn't over thanks to folks who "do their own research."

I've never collected a government check. I don't want 2 to ban me from voting.
The pandemic would be over! This is....... CNN

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
There are significant supply chain issues. It's not something Biden can magically fix and neither would Trump.
I don't think there's a single reasonable person on the planet that doesn't think the last Prez would be getting crucified for this on a daily basis, 24/7, if the roles were reversed.

I'm sure you would agree?

Wally

Reaction score
I don't think there's a single reasonable person on the planet that doesn't think the last Prez would be getting crucified for this on a daily basis, 24/7, if the roles were reversed.

Aren't you crucifying Joe on a daily basis?

He hasn't actually done much, has infrastructure even passed yet? I don't think it has.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Well, there’s howie. Oh, you said “reasonable”. You’re right. Not a single reasonable person…

kg21

Reaction score
I saw a clip of him speaking in IL on Thursday about COVID. There was a 20-30 second section that was just incredibly incoherent. I’m worried about Joe.
I don't know why they do that when they can use his other double.

stocker08

Reaction score
V13Bo0N.jpg

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve always said Al Hunt is a smart guy.

Veteran journalist Al Hunt questions Biden’s competency, says White House beset by ‘stupid miscues’​

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I’ve always said Al Hunt is a smart guy.

Veteran journalist Al Hunt questions Biden’s competency, says White House beset by ‘stupid miscues’​

Only an idiot or hack or both couldn’t see what bumblefuks Joe and “his administration“ are.

Al Hunt isn’t dumb, but he surely is a hack…and he’s worried about the future of Democrat power.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yet I get a reaction from you. Winning. Here’s another for ya

Takes a lot less effort to point out that almost nothing you've posted is clever.....than spend hours scanning triggered right wing sites for memes.

Top Bottom