All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

kg21

Reaction score
The starting of it was pure political theater also.
Except it stopped the masses from crossing. I'll take that political theatre all week long.

But if anyone would know about walls and theatre, it's the looney left. How many have they put up around the capitol and no one has showed up? LMAO

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Another crappy jobs report…194K jobs vs 500K expected for September.

Off the charts!

Expect Biden and his spokesmen to put lipstick on this pig.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It makes me giggle watching how spitting angry the old white men who come here get.

All five of you, so desperately trying to pretend you represent far more than the 5% of the population you really are.

:)

bga1

Reaction score
It is now apparent what the Biden administration's goal has been: Keep the economy slow with unemployment incentives, vaccine mandates and scare tactics that freeze investment in order to sell the public on the idea that we need the nearly 5 trillion in stimulus money to get the happy days rolling again. The key to the left is not spending the money- it is all of the embedded entitlement programs, election programs, social engineering and authoritarian rules that end up giving them more long term power. The money is a mirage. It's a terrible and damaging mirage but it is not the bulk of the ruse that the Dems are trying to pull.

The Trump economy did not need this stimulus, it had already rebounded. Now we suddenly have an issue....

Wally

Reaction score
Except it stopped the masses from crossing. I'll take that political theatre all week long.

But if anyone would know about walls and theatre, it's the looney left. How many have they put up around the capitol and no one has showed up? LMAO
Another crappy jobs report…194K jobs vs 500K expected for September.

Off the charts!

Expect Biden and his spokesmen to put lipstick on this pig.

Hmmm these could be related.

What do I know, my parents had a restaurant they sold a few years ago. The only people you could find to bus tables and do dishes were illegals. Of course they had SS numbers and all that, but it was an open secret that they were illegal. That's common in restaurants.

Close that border tighter and this problem will grow.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
It makes me giggle watching how spitting angry the old white men who come here get.

All five of you, so desperately trying to pretend you represent far more than the 5% of the population you really are.

Just a retarded, cookie cutter, Loony Leftist response.
#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

kg21

Reaction score

How many times can one say angry, old, white men in a day? Anyone know. What's the record?

kg21

Reaction score
Just a retarded, cookie cutter, Loony Leftist response.
#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder
Les Bolstad...the best poster. He is insightful, direct, too the point, and always right.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Cartoon incoming....
Did you lap up Biden‘s speech and Psaki’s press briefing today? I’m sure you bought everything they said in their attempt to deceive the American public about the state of our economy. It’s all good, right howie? Don’t worry about the global supply chain, Bumblefuk has a task force working on it. Don’t worry about the border, Bumblefuk put Harris on the job. 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe Bumblefuk will take a question one day.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Cartoon incoming....
How about a quote from an economist instead:

Michael Pearce, senior U.S. economist at Capital Economics, said that analysts had forecasted that labor shortages would be getting better by now “but, in fact, they’re getting worse.”

“It’s a pretty worrying situation,” Pearce said…

howeda7

Reaction score
Did you lap up Biden‘s speech and Psaki’s press briefing today? I’m sure you bought everything they said in their attempt to deceive the American public about the state of our economy. It’s all good, right howie? Don’t worry about the global supply chain, Bumblefuk has a task force working on it. Don’t worry about the border, Bumblefuk put Harris on the job. 😂🤣😂🤣

Maybe Bumblefuk will take a question one day.
I'm not sure I've ever seen one of her briefings. I count on your fair and balanced summaries.

The economy is going well for me, yes. You?

Wally

Reaction score
How about a quote from an economist instead:

Michael Pearce, senior U.S. economist at Capital Economics, said that analysts had forecasted that labor shortages would be getting better by now “but, in fact, they’re getting worse.”

“It’s a pretty worrying situation,” Pearce said…

Enhanced unemployment is over, why are numbers getting worse?
Lets hear it.

I think it's old people leaving workforce due to covid, other people just deciding their shit job isn't worth it and Trump's locking down the border all merging.

howeda7

Reaction score
So this is your argument? howie is doing better, so it must be good. Are you actually working or just collecting a government check?
There are significant supply chain issues. It's not something Biden can magically fix and neither would Trump. Also the pandemic isn't over thanks to folks who "do their own research."

I've never collected a government check. I don't want 2 to ban me from voting.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Enhanced unemployment is over, why are numbers getting worse?
Lets hear it.

I think it's old people leaving workforce due to covid, other people just deciding their shit job isn't worth it and Trump's locking down the border all merging.
Increased by 194K. Didn't meet expectations. Not sure that is "getting worse".
Also worth noting that increased by 194K despite a 161K decrease in local/state education :oops:
I'll be interested in seeing the open job #s, but those trail by another month. Should be releasing End-Of August #s any day now.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Only collected them under Trump. A BIG fat one tho.
Actually, that was another F'up of the COVID stimulus under both Trump and Biden. It was paid to so many people that didn't need it. It should have been paid to unemployed, period. My Dad who has been retired for years received stimulus checks. WTF?

Wally

Reaction score
Also worth noting that increased by 194K despite a 161K decrease in local/state education
Home schooling and private schools

Half of my division at work is out right now with Covid or in my case a kid with Covid. She was sick for one night, a little sick the next day and now is totally fine.

Wally

Reaction score
Actually, that was another F'up of the COVID stimulus under both Trump and Biden. It was paid to so many people that didn't need it. It should have been paid to unemployed, period. My Dad who has been retired for years received stimulus checks. WTF?
Didn't get a stimulus check, got about 9 weeks of $300 unemployment and my wife got 60 something thousand in PPP.
Thank You Trump!!!
🤣🤣🤣

Angry

Reaction score
Increased by 194K. Didn't meet expectations. Not sure that is "getting worse".
Also worth noting that increased by 194K despite a 161K decrease in local/state education :oops:
I'll be interested in seeing the open job #s, but those trail by another month. Should be releasing End-Of August #s any day now.
Workforce participation numbers are still way down.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Home schooling and private schools

Half of my division at work is out right now with Covid or in my case a kid with Covid. She was sick for one night, a little sick the next day and now is totally fine.
Glad to hear it.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Workforce participation numbers are still way down.
I think I speak for all of us when I say that I'm anxiously awaiting JTF to swoop in and put some lipstick on this pig by finding a tweet that digs up some obscure data manipulation that actually shows things are improving under Grandpa Joe. He was always good for that, but shockingly quiet lately. Those twitter sources must have dried up, or given up trying altogether

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
There are significant supply chain issues. It's not something Biden can magically fix and neither would Trump. Also the pandemic isn't over thanks to folks who "do their own research."

I've never collected a government check. I don't want 2 to ban me from voting.
Thanks to people who “do their own research”?

And you know this b/c…Psaki said so?

The media would never accept the answer that Trump can’t “magically fix it”. Neither would you.

Top Bottom