All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The professional majority consensus until at least March-April was that COVID was less of a concern than it turns out it should have been but YOU believe that someone like Trump actually knew better in Jan-Feb.
Not what he said. No surprise, you try here to falsely frame what he said

He said -- and is correct -- that Trump knew better than what he was telling his rally crowds.

In other words, just because he didn't know it would become a global catastrophe, doesn't mean he is absolved of, for example, lying that it was a liberal fabrication when he knew it was a real thing.

stocker08

Reaction score
iu

This is actually pretty funny.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If you believe Bob Woodward, yes. He was telling people privately how serious it was while publicly pretending it would disappear.
Really? I don't recall that, but don't doubt you either. No one remembers the dirt on Trump like you. OK, if true, then he did lie. Pretty big thing to lie about too. More proof that he wasn't fit to be President. Shoulda voted Jo Jo Howie!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Really? I don't recall that, but don't doubt you either. No one remembers the dirt on Trump like you. OK, if true, then he did lie. Pretty big thing to lie about too. More proof that he wasn't fit to be President. Shoulda voted Jo Jo Howie!
Let's take a wild guess here on the sources for what he was telling people "privately"; sources close to the administration, unnamed sources, people inside the WH, people 'close to the President"...? Or is there another name for what we are calling uncorroborated comments these days? I know over the course of those 4 years it took a lot of brainstorming to come up with new euphemisms for the alleged "sources".

Spoofin

Reaction score
Let's take a wild guess here on the sources for what he was telling people "privately"; sources close to the administration, unnamed sources, people inside the WH, people 'close to the President"...? Or is there another name for what we are calling uncorroborated comments these days? I know over the course of those 4 years it took a lot of brainstorming to come up with new euphemisms for the alleged "sources".
I get what you are saying, but all I said is if his advisors were telling him it was bad and he was telling the public it wasn't then you could argue he was lying. I am always cynical about what certain media sources put out - but I also don't have enough confidence in Trump to assume this isn't possible. In fact, if he thought he needed to downplay it to be re-elected, then I have no doubt he would no matter what he actually knew/thought. And that's coming from a huge Trumpster shill :) .

I see this "Biden Thread" has once again taken a turn to be a "Trump Thread". Let's get back to the thread topic....

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Joe’s lying again.

Fox News does not fire employees who won’t get vaccinated. They have the alternative of testing twice a week.

kg21

Reaction score
Fox news has an even more stringent requirements than Biden😯
Nazis!!!!
Biden said there would never be requirements for getting the vaccine.

Liar in Chief

kg21

Reaction score
Is this what white privilege is?
white privilege from an old, racist, white supremacist.

It doesn't get any better for the MSM to have something to talk about. Oh, wait! I think we'll just skip it this time. Is that ok?

TRF Guy

Reaction score
During a Fox News interview on Tuesday, Rodney Scott, the former chief of the United States Border Patrol, revealed that the Biden administration has been paying contractors “almost $5 million a day” to not build the border wall

“What were the instructions after the transition of administrations when it came to the wall?” Fox News anchor Bret Baier asked.

“So a presidential proclamation came out and it was a 60 day pause that is publicly available,” Scott said. “We’re supposed to do an in depth study and then come up with a plan going forward. As Border Patrol did its part, everything, that was done within about two weeks, several briefings later, there really had not been any decisions made, it went well beyond the 60 days. Many of those projects today are just still on hold. So we’re paying contractors, for a while it was almost $5 million a day between DOD and DHS.”

“Wait, $5 million a day to not build the wall?” Baier asked.

“To not build a wall,” Scott answered.

kg21

Reaction score
During a Fox News interview on Tuesday, Rodney Scott, the former chief of the United States Border Patrol, revealed that the Biden administration has been paying contractors “almost $5 million a day” to not build the border wall

“What were the instructions after the transition of administrations when it came to the wall?” Fox News anchor Bret Baier asked.

“So a presidential proclamation came out and it was a 60 day pause that is publicly available,” Scott said. “We’re supposed to do an in depth study and then come up with a plan going forward. As Border Patrol did its part, everything, that was done within about two weeks, several briefings later, there really had not been any decisions made, it went well beyond the 60 days. Many of those projects today are just still on hold. So we’re paying contractors, for a while it was almost $5 million a day between DOD and DHS.”

Ya but, if it wasn't for Trump and wanting to build a wall, there would be no 5 million a day.

Did I do that right?

I hate them.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score

So Biden was creating jobs, by paying contractors to not build the wall.

kg21

Reaction score
And just think of how many more illegals they could ship in here with 5 million a day. What a waste of money, when they could be putting it to good use.

Spoofin

Reaction score
On the flip side, the B/H administration has the border under control.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
So Biden was creating jobs, by paying contractors to not build the wall.
The contractors who didn't finish the wall projects they were awarded contracts for have not been paid yet for terminating their contracts and sending them home; not by a long shot.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The contractors who didn't finish the wall projects they were awarded contracts for have not been paid yet for terminating their contracts and sending them home; not by a long shot.
The stopping of this effort was all political theatre. A CF now. Par for the course for this administration. Not discussed by MSM. Rinse. Repeat.

Wally

Reaction score
The stopping of this effort was all political theatre. A CF now. Par for the course for this administration. Not discussed by MSM. Rinse. Repeat.
The starting of it was pure political theater also.

Top Bottom