All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

kg21

Reaction score
Wrong....couldn't handle the thought of being wrong so he kept lying. The biggest narcissist of all time. He'll love that. Of all time!
Think of it like Biden still saying there is no crisis at the border.

stocker08

Reaction score
Think of it like Biden still saying there is no crisis at the border.

Covid is a MUCH bigger deal than the border. But yes. There is a big problem at the border and Biden/Harris are failing there.

kg21

Reaction score
Covid is a MUCH bigger deal than the border. But yes. There is a big problem at the border and Biden/Harris are failing there.
But Biden is actually lying about this

Wait, maybe they aren't lying. I guess they are just failing.

stocker08

Reaction score
But Biden is actually lying about this

Wait, maybe they aren't lying. I guess they are just failing.

It's a big problem and they have been downplaying it and lying about it. If this is an attempt at a gotcha.....it's not working very well.

kg21

Reaction score
It's a big problem and they have been downplaying it and lying about it. If this is an attempt at a gotcha.....it's not working very well.
OK. I totally forgot to factor in degrees of lying. My bad. LMAO

stocker08

Reaction score
OK. I totally forgot to factor in degrees of lying. My bad. LMAO

Lying about a stolen candy bar is the same as lying about a murder. Degree of lying don't matter. What an argument.

kg21

Reaction score
Lying about a stolen candy bar is the same as lying about a murder. Degree of lying don't matter. What an argument.
but Trump wasn't lying, sir! Damn, you are dense.

Oh, and as for the murdering part.......yes, that's happening all the way along the trip to the border. I'm glad you brought that up. Biden's lies are worse.

By the way, that failing at the border wouldn't be happening with Trump.

The covid thing that Trump was supposedly lying about would have been worse under Biden. Let's say he said nothing. Would it have saved one person?

Keep posting. It's great entertainment.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Make up lie.

How am I doing?
Stay out of this Spoof; the rest of us are watching the Big Ticket beat up on one of the Ignored children. I'm awfully tempted to click on that "Show ignored content" but I know I'll be dumber for having done it if I do. I'm content watching KG administer a one-sided beatdown

bga1

Reaction score
Off the charts! Once again- the Biden administration tanks on policy issues. Trump excelled on policy polls- actual execution of good policy that drove a good economy, peace and security. But we now have fewer mean tweets...... that's the trade.
The president’s approval rating stands at just 38%, with disapproval at 53% in a Quinnipiac University survey released on Wednesday. That’s down from a 42%-50% approval/disapproval rating for Biden in a survey Quinnipiac University conducted last month.
The president received negative scores in the double digits on all but one key issue asked in the new poll, which was conducted Oct. 1-4. And a majority of those surveyed said the Biden administration is not competent in running the federal government.
"Battered on trust, doubted on leadership, and challenged on overall competency, President Biden is being hammered on all sides as his approval rating continues its downward slide to a number not seen since the tough scrutiny of the Trump administration," Quinnipiac University polling analyst Tim Malloy said.
[…]
The president stands at 45% approval and 49% disapproval in an average of all the most recent polls compiled by Real Clear Politics.
Biden registers at 48%-50% approval/disapproval on handling the pandemic, according to the Quinnipiac University survey. The president is at 39%-55% on handling the economy, 37%-58% on his job as commander in chief, 34%-58% on foreign policy, and 23%-67% on dealing with the situation at the U.S.-Mexican border.

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Off the charts! Once again- the Biden administration tanks on policy issues. Trump excelled on policy polls- actual execution of good policy that drove a good economy, peace and security. But we now have fewer mean tweets...... that's the trade.

And the polls will only get worse as America continues to tank. Nov 2022 can't come soon enough.

stocker08

Reaction score
but Trump wasn't lying, sir! Damn, you are dense.

Oh, and as for the murdering part.......yes, that's happening all the way along the trip to the border. I'm glad you brought that up. Biden's lies are worse.

By the way, that failing at the border wouldn't be happening with Trump.

The covid thing that Trump was supposedly lying about would have been worse under Biden. Let's say he said nothing. Would it have saved one person?

Keep posting. It's great entertainment.

Trump wasn't lying. He is SO stupid.....that even though the evidence was pointing to the opposite....he continued to pump covid as a hoax for several month.

You aren't painting the fat slob in a good light. Just proving that he is an totally incompetent. Like you!

stocker08

Reaction score
Stay out of this Spoof; the rest of us are watching the Big Ticket beat up on one of the Ignored children. I'm awfully tempted to click on that "Show ignored content" but I know I'll be dumber for having done it if I do. I'm content watching KG administer a one-sided beatdown

Imagination is a powerful tool. It's helped spread the stolen election lie like fire across the low IQ right wing. You have such a powerful imagination that you were one of the early adopters! Congrats on all your gullibility.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It sure seems remarkable that an "inept" Biden was able to force the great Mitch McConnell to back down.

kg21

Reaction score
Imagination is a powerful tool. It's helped spread the stolen election lie like fire across the low IQ right wing. You have such a powerful imagination that you were one of the early adopters! Congrats on all your gullibility.
I don't believe in massive comebacks at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Some people do.

No biggie!

kg21

Reaction score
It sure seems remarkable that an "inept" Biden was able to force the great Mitch McConnell to back down.
Are you saying Biden is not inept? Not even you..........................

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
And the polls will only get worse as America continues to tank. Nov 2022 can't come soon enough.
Therein may very well lie the problem. It could be that the plan was to drive our country so far into the ground so fast that any rebound in early-mid 2022 will be painted as some massive "progress" and movement in a positive direction

Section2

Reaction score
Right. It was an honest mistake by fat man. The guy who refuses to admit error at any time in his life.

Give it a rest, deuce. Trump was talking out his ass and ignoring everyone around him. He didn't care if it were true or not. Just that people believed him. You and the rest of the dotards ate it up until the evidence smacked you all in the face.

lol. Hoodwinked by an idiot. What does that make you?
I put zero faith in what any politician says. Of course he was talking out of his ass. The point is that talking out of your ass is not the same as calling something a hoax.

Section2

Reaction score
I never really got that either. Trump was dead wrong with his “14 to 0” and “Gone before Easter”. 100% wrong - but lying? Like he knew and lied about it?
I would call it wishful thinking at best, or trying to alleviate the panic which was going to derail his re-election.

stocker08

Reaction score
I don't believe in massive comebacks at 3 a.m. in the morning.

Some people do.

No biggie!

You don't believe in counting absentee ballots, you mean.

Yup. That's why repub states voted against starting to count them early. Mail in voting always heavily favors the left. Pushing off the counting of these votes until AFTER all election day votes were counted allowed them to whine about the vote swinging back towards Biden.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
iu

howeda7

Reaction score
I never really got that either. Trump was dead wrong with his “14 to 0” and “Gone before Easter”. 100% wrong - but lying? Like he knew and lied about it?
If you believe Bob Woodward, yes. He was telling people privately how serious it was while publicly pretending it would disappear.

howeda7

Reaction score
You don't believe in counting absentee ballots, you mean.

Yup. That's why repub states voted against starting to count them early. Mail in voting always heavily favors the left. Pushing off the counting of these votes until AFTER all election day votes were counted allowed them to whine about the vote swinging back towards Biden.
Yes. Although mail in voting hasn't always favored Dems, they knew it would in 2020. Especially with Trump telling us the mail vote was rigged and his supporters should vote in person. So R controlled states like PA refused to allow the mail vote to be counted in advance. Everyone knew Trump would jump to a big lead in in person voting and then watch it vanish. But they can scream and pretend it's a conspiracy.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If you believe Bob Woodward, yes. He was telling people privately how serious it was while publicly pretending it would disappear.
Dear Lord, you will believe just about anything. Literally anything. The professional majority consensus until at least March-April was that COVID was less of a concern than it turns out it should have been but YOU believe that someone like Trump actually knew better in Jan-Feb. You literally couldn't make up something this stupid.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score

Woodward is a liar says Ogee. Nothing will smear Trump as long as Ogee is around to be his donk.

Dear Lord, you will believe just about anything. Literally anything. The professional majority consensus until at least March-April was that COVID was less of a concern than it turns out it should have been but YOU believe that someone like Trump actually knew better in Jan-Feb. You literally couldn't make up something this stupid.

Top Bottom