All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

stocker08

Reaction score
I have no problem with women at all. I hate AOC, but I'd bang her into oblivion if she asked.

You just don't want them holding powerful political positions reserved for old white men. Thanks for clearing that up.

kg21

Reaction score
I have no problem with women at all. I hate AOC, but I'd bang her into oblivion if she asked.
I don't see them saying anything about the virus being a hoax. Nope.... not like like President Slob. Not like the guy who was on TV nearly everyday talking about how it was nothing.

If they make it a pay site....you'll have to choose between being schooled here or buying that new MAGA cap. Tough choice.
I didn't see anything about Trump saying it was a hoax. What the hell is your point.

Trump didn't think it was a big deal, lefties didn't think it was a big deal, the great Fauci didn't think it was a big deal.

Keep playing with the drama, though......it's kind of cute!

Section2

Reaction score
$400/hr, private roads deuce sees an opportunity for revenge and takes a curveball in the face.

Also doesn't know the definition of a hoax. Another dummy outs himself. lol.
Revenge??!! Haha, I don’t even dislike you stocker. You are just naive and misguided as I was. I’m doing you a favor by ignoring you.

Section2

Reaction score
A hoax is a falsehood deliberately fabricated to masquerade as the truth.

"It's very much under control"
"The risk to the American people remains very low"
"It's going to disappear"
"It's fading away"
"14 to zero"
"Gone by Easter"

I understand that words and numbers aren't your thing so I got the definition for you. Don't worry dummy. Keep conversing with me and you'll might raise that IQ from the toilet.
Are all lies hoaxes? Are all incorrect assumptions hoaxes? You might want to read the next sentence in that Wikipedia post.

kg21

Reaction score
You just don't want them holding powerful political positions reserved for old white men. Thanks for clearing that up.
I don't want any leftie woman or man in political positions. You are just too dumb to understand that.

I hate some old, white men, dunce. Dementia is one. I hate some old, white, women. Hillary is one.

Thanks for the entertainment tonight!

You must have hated the Democratic Party when they weren't looking to women. How much did you hate them?

stocker08

Reaction score
I didn't see anything about Trump saying it was a hoax. What the hell is your point.

Trump didn't think it was a big deal, lefties didn't think it was a big deal, the great Fauci didn't think it was a big deal.

Keep playing with the drama, though......it's kind of cute!

I already posted the definition of hoax. I don't believe that you are too stupid to comprehend it....but you haven't proven to be too bright either.

kg21

Reaction score
I already posted the definition of hoax. I don't believe that you are too stupid to comprehend it....but you haven't proven to be too bright either.
And Trump didn't call it a hoax.

By the way, another night of your awesome social life coming through.

stocker08

Reaction score
Are all lies hoaxes? Are all incorrect assumptions hoaxes? You might want to read the next sentence in that Wikipedia post.

Right. It was an honest mistake by fat man. The guy who refuses to admit error at any time in his life.

Give it a rest, deuce. Trump was talking out his ass and ignoring everyone around him. He didn't care if it were true or not. Just that people believed him. You and the rest of the dotards ate it up until the evidence smacked you all in the face.

lol. Hoodwinked by an idiot. What does that make you?

stocker08

Reaction score
And Trump didn't call it a hoax.

By the way, another night of your awesome social life coming through.

Sure he did. Months of lies about it.

And it's a Wednesday. I'm guessing that while I'm busy for the next couple days.....you'll be here.....adding to your already sad post per day count. It's your greatest accomplishment.

stocker08

Reaction score
Revenge??!! Haha, I don’t even dislike you stocker. You are just naive and misguided as I was. I’m doing you a favor by ignoring you.

Right....you just swooped in because you were ignoring me....and then started responding when your big attack ended in another epic deuce faceplant.

So sad and predictable.

kg21

Reaction score

And it's a Wednesday. I'm guessing that while I'm busy for the next couple days.....you'll be here.....adding to your already sad post per day count. It's your greatest accomplishment.
So those weren't just dumb things he said.

Like bring them to Chinatown, which was meaning the covid was no big deal at all.

I'm sure you can find a way to make those different. Hypocrites always can.

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump. Trump. Trump. Dotard. Trump. Make up lie.

How am I doing?

We know. You want people to stop talking about your hero in the hopes that when he runs again in 2024.....people will have forgot what a stinky turd he was/is.

Guess again, hack.

kg21

Reaction score
Right. It was an honest mistake by fat man. The guy who refuses to admit error at any time in his life.

Give it a rest, deuce. Trump was talking out his ass and ignoring everyone around him. He didn't care if it were true or not. Just that people believed him. You and the rest of the dotards ate it up until the evidence smacked you all in the face.

lol. Hoodwinked by an idiot. What does that make you?
That's the genius of you. You and yours knew it was going to go on for years. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score

So you got big social plans for Thursday? let's hear it.

stocker08

Reaction score
So those weren't just dumb things he said.

Like bring them to Chinatown, which was meaning the covid was no big deal at all.

I'm sure you can find a way to make those different. Hypocrites always can.

Well.....he is a total moron. Is that your defense? Trump wasn't trying to decieve the American people? Just too stupid to listen to his advisors or common sense?

One of those people made one offhand comment. The other is a fat slob who was on television constantly. Also....he was the president.

I get that you can't tell the difference. But you are simple, so it's okay.

kg21

Reaction score
Well.....he is a total moron. Is that your defense? Trump wasn't trying to decieve the American people? Just too stupid to listen to his advisors or common sense?

One of those people made one offhand comment. The other is a fat slob who was on television constantly. Also....he was the president.

I get that you can't tell the difference. But you are simple, so it's okay.
I think he really thought it wouldn't be around long. Just like all the lefties. Just like you. Just like me.

Is that ok?

stocker08

Reaction score
That's the genius of you. You and yours knew it was going to go on for years. LMAO

Years? Nope. But most people know to exercise caution when an epidemic comes up. Not Dr. Don.

So you got big social plans for Thursday? let's hear it.

So you can write it into your kg21 fan fiction? Get a life of your own.

stocker08

Reaction score
I think he really thought it wouldn't be around long. Just like all the lefties. Just like you. Just like me.

Is that ok?

Yes. He is simple like you. He guessed and got it wrong. What a great quality presidential move.

kg21

Reaction score
Years? Nope. But most people know to exercise caution when an epidemic comes up. Not Dr. Don.

So you can write it into your kg21 fan fiction? Get a life of your own.
In other words, see you tomorrow night!

kg21

Reaction score
Yes. He is simple like you. He guessed and got it wrong. What a great quality presidential move.
Yep, he got it wrong. First time a president has ever been wrong.

I'm still waiting for Dementia to be wrong on something.

stocker08

Reaction score
In other words, see you tomorrow night!

I know goldfish have small brains and small memories.....so when I return......you'll have never left.....and you'll forget that you said this.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yep, he got it wrong. First time a president has ever been wrong.

I'm still waiting for Dementia to be wrong on something.

Not the first and won't be the last. That douche doubled and tripled down on his bullshit right up until the point that it was undeniable. He's the biggest POS to ever hold the office.

kg21

Reaction score
Not the first and won't be the last. That douche doubled and tripled down on his bullshit right up until the point that it was undeniable. He's the biggest POS to ever hold the office.
Dementia is 10 times the POS.......this POS is quadrupling on his bullshit.

stocker08

Reaction score
Dementia is 10 times the POS

Trump's already convinced the stupidest folks in country of that. Looks like you and the rest of the rock biters are just going to be screaming into the wind. And since you probably don't have the mental capacity to figure it out....turn around before pissing.

kg21

Reaction score
Trump's already convinced the stupidest folks in country of that. Looks like you and the rest of the rock biters are just going to be screaming into the wind. And since you probably don't have the mental capacity to figure it out....turn around before pissing.
TDS

stocker08

Reaction score
yLUMmT2.jpg

Turn that frown upside down, kg.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Is that ok?
I never really got that either. Trump was dead wrong with his “14 to 0” and “Gone before Easter”. 100% wrong - but lying? Like he knew and lied about it?

kg21

Reaction score
I never really got that either. Trump was dead wrong with his “14 to 0” and “Gone before Easter”. 100% wrong - but lying? Like he knew and lied about it?
I thought it would be gone by Easter, so I am a liar, also.

I'm ok, though. I got through it.

stocker08

Reaction score

Wrong....couldn't handle the thought of being wrong so he kept lying. The biggest narcissist of all time. He'll love that. Of all time!

Top Bottom