All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Angry

Reaction score
Come to China town! Shutting down flights xenophobic….

kg21

Reaction score
They would have left our borders wide open just like they are now.

It would have spread faster and been worse. I used simple science on that.

I think they would have cared more, and that's all that matters. If there is one thing you can rest assured looking at bumblefuck in the office today, they would have definitely had a plan and done much better with it. LMAO

John Galt

Reaction score
Honestly, what the F is with using this fake White House set? Is anyone asking any questions? They did the same thing with his vax photo op.
It’s closer to his milk and cookies?

stocker08

Reaction score

So much worse than COVID IS A HOAX coming straight from fat Trump and the rest of the clown show's mouths.

stocker08

Reaction score
If only he said that

"It's very much under control"
"The risk to the American people remains very low"
"It's going to disappear"
"It's fading away"
"14 to zero"
"Gone by Easter"

Yeah....fat slob Trump really expressed the danger of covid before it engulfed the entire country. lol.

kg21

Reaction score
"It's fading away"
"14 to zero"
"Gone by Easter"

Yeah....fat slob Trump really expressed the danger of covid before it engulfed the entire country. lol.
It's a hoax was not listed. What gives?

stocker08

Reaction score
Do you have any concept that without old white males.....you'd be speaking Japanese or German in this country?

You aren't making your case very well. What is it now? Old white men deserve more because they kept us from being taken over by old white Germans?

kg21

Reaction score
You aren't making your case very well. What is it now? Old white men deserve more because they kept us from being taken over by old white Germans?
I have no problem with old white men. I have no problem with old, asian men. I have no problem with old, black men. Many of them helped build this country. They are all just trying to live their lives.

Do you have a problem with old, white men? Your hero, the president, happens to be one, dunce.

stocker08

Reaction score
It's a hoax was not listed. What gives?

A hoax is a falsehood deliberately fabricated to masquerade as the truth.

"It's fading away"
"14 to zero"
"Gone by Easter"

I understand that words and numbers aren't your thing so I got the definition for you. Don't worry dummy. Keep conversing with me and you'll might raise that IQ from the toilet.

stocker08

Reaction score
I have no problem with old white men. I have no problem with old, asian men. I have no problem with old, black men. Many of them helped build this country. They are all just trying to live their lives.

Do you have a problem with old, white men? Your hero, the president, happens to be one, dunce.

No, I don't. Unfortunately your party has a problem with everyone else. Old white men only. Congratulations on painting yourself into a corner.

stocker08

Reaction score
Stocker doesn’t realize he played himself again. Here come the angry insults!

$400/hr, private roads deuce sees an opportunity for revenge and takes a curveball in the face.

Also doesn't know the definition of a hoax. Another dummy outs himself. lol.

kg21

Reaction score
No, I don't. Unfortunately your party has a problem with everyone else. Old white men only. Congratulations on painting yourself into a corner.
What do they have a problem with?

And you don't have a problem with that old, whitey, in the White House? He's a racist, POS! You know he is. Hypocrite!

kg21

Reaction score
$400/hr, private roads deuce sees an opportunity for revenge and takes a curveball in the face.

Also doesn't know the definition of a hoax. Another dummy outs himself. lol.
Is saying bring them to Chinatown and calling it xenophobic to keep out the people whose country started covid, a hoax?

One would think those people feel it's a hoax, but I'm sure that's different. LMAO

kg21

Reaction score
Old white man party is inclusive says white winger. Keep telling yourself that. Because everybody else sees the truth.
The Democratic Party is filled is with old, whites. If it weren't for them, you could pass the bill.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Black women saved him in the primary. But they should have listened to Angry Ogee I guess.
Ogee's angry. Okey dokey. I think that's what they call projection? I may be one of the happiest guys on the planet. And why not?

stocker08

Reaction score
Is saying bring them to Chinatown and calling it xenophobic to keep out the people whose country started covid, a hoax?

One would think those people feel it's a hoax, but I'm sure that's different. LMAO

Bring them to chinatown? Xenophobic? Maybe stupid things to say but none of those are saying anything about the covid virus. Not that the people who said those were being fat in front of a camera everyday talking about the virus as though it were a hoax. Nope. Just doctor don. Trust him. Trust the bleach. Trust the light inside the body.

This guys really smart you know.

stocker08

Reaction score
The Democratic Party is filled is with old, whites. If it weren't for them, you could pass the bill.

The Democratic party also has many representatives that are female. Many that are black, latino, and other minority races.

Old white man party wants to keep it that way. Very sad. It will soon be over. Sleep, dunderhead, sleep. Dream of stolen election proof.

kg21

Reaction score
Bring them to chinatown? Xenophobic? Maybe stupid things to say but none of those are saying anything about the covid virus. Not that the people who said those were being fat in front of a camera everyday talking about the virus as though it were a hoax. Nope. Just doctor don. Trust him. Trust the bleach. Trust the light inside the body.

This guys really smart you know.
They were saying that in response to Trump not allowing them into the country due to covid. You know, those dipshits who would have had this brilliant plan. What the hell do you mean it had nothing to do with covid?

That was not saying anything about corona? How damn dumb are you? They were saying corona was no big deal. Let them into the country.

Make it a pay site, mods.

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
The Democratic party also has many representatives that are female. Many that are black, latino, and other minority races.

Old white man party wants to keep it that way. Very sad. It will soon be over. Sleep, dunderhead, sleep. Dream of stolen election proof.
Like who?

And if we can get more women in there, that assures the country will be better run. LULZ

Hillary.....LMAO

Heels Up......LMAO

AOC.........LMAO

Ilhan.........LMAO

The Squad........LMAO

Pelosi............LMAO

I will take the old, white men, all day and all night, dunce!

Last edited:

kg21

Reaction score
^^^^^^ sorry, I forgot that complete dunce in Minnesota........Kloubuchar

stocker08

Reaction score
They were saying that in response to Trump not allowing them into the country due to covid. You know, those dipshits who would have had this brilliant plan. What the hell do you mean it had nothing to do with covid?

That was not saying anything about corona? How damn dumb are you? They were saying corona was no big deal. Let them into the country.

Make it a pay site, mods.

I don't see them saying anything about the virus being a hoax. Nope.... not like like President Slob. Not like the guy who was on TV nearly everyday talking about how it was nothing.

If they make it a pay site....you'll have to choose between being schooled here or buying that new MAGA cap. Tough choice.

stocker08

Reaction score
Like who?

And if we can get more women in there, that assures the country will be better run. LULZ

Hillary.....LMAO

Heels Up......LMAO

AOC.........LMAO

Ilhan.........LMAO

The Squad........LMAO

Pelosi............LMAO

I will take the old, white men, all day and all night, dunce!

Yes....we realize that you have a problem with women. Old white man party despises women in power positions. Minorities too. What a wonderful party. Old white men only!!! WEEEEEE!

Thanks for continuing to make my point. I'm guessing other righties on this site want you to disappear for bring down the already low IQ average.

kg21

Reaction score
Yes....we realize that you have a problem with women. Old white man party despises women in power positions. Minorities too. What a wonderful party. Old white men only!!! WEEEEEE!

Thanks for continuing to make my point. I'm guessing other righties on this site want you to disappear for bring down the already low IQ average.
I have no problem with women at all. I hate AOC, but I'd bang her into oblivion if she asked.

Melania is awesome, Barret is awesome, Kayleigh is awesome, Candace is awesome, Ingraham is awesome. I love women, dunce!

By the way, the ones I listed originally are destroying this country, but you're a nut job, and will never see it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom