All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Triggered little snowflake.
Triggered snowflake?

I’m not the one inventing new, weird terms and eliminating normal ones, and trying to control everything from words to thoughts of children...dannyboy.

It’d be funny if you lefties weren’t so fucking serious about it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You gotta give her credit. He’s giving her the toughest assignments and she bravely pretends he didn’t.
Her interview with Lester Holt didn’t go too well yesterday. He asks one tough question as she starts her giggling habit again about not making a “grand gesture” by actually going to where the ugly problem exists, at the border.

Section2

Reaction score
Her interview with Lester Holt didn’t go too well yesterday. He asks one tough question as she starts her giggling habit again about not making a “grand gesture” by actually going to where the ugly problem exists, at the border.
I just don’t understand the political calculation. Go to the border, take a photo op, make a pithy statement. It’s not hard. I guess she’s trying to distance herself from the border crisis but it’s having the opposite effect.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I just don’t understand the political calculation. Go to the border, take a photo op, make a pithy statement. It’s not hard. I guess she’s trying to distance herself from the border crisis but it’s having the opposite effect.
She, and/or her handlers, are just not sharp at understanding how her actions, or lack thereof, will be interpreted.

I wouldn’t doubt that there’s some tension between the Biden and Harris staffs.

Harris clearly knows this subject is a loser and wants to limit her exposure. The problem for her is Joe didn’t give her that option.

But she needs someone to slap her before she does an interview b/c those inappropriate, awkward laugh responses to serious questions aren’t good.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
She, and/or her handlers, are just not sharp at understanding how her actions, or lack thereof, will be interpreted.

I wouldn’t doubt that there’s some tension between the Biden and Harris staffs.

Harris clearly knows this subject is a loser and wants to limit her exposure. The problem for her is Joe didn’t give her that option.

But she needs someone to slap her before she does an interview b/c those inappropriate, awkward laugh responses to serious questions aren’t good.
They can always lock her in the basement. It worked out pretty good for Joe. Nobody questioned anything about it

howeda7

Reaction score
From the White House Office of Budget Management proposed 2022 budget:

The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate among developed nations, with an unacceptably high mortality rate for Black, American Indian/Alaska Native, and other women of color. To help end this high rate of maternal mortality and race-based disparities in outcomes among birthing people—and in addition to the investment in maternal health included in the American Families Plan—the Budget includes more than $200 million…

Another bow to the radical wokesters from Joe’s administration.
Dig deep! Find that outrage!

stocker08

Reaction score

Wait.....optics are important now? After four years of Trump shooting from the hip nonstop?

You dotards make it seem like Kamala taking a trip to the border would solve everything. Can't make up the wild hysteria coming from the right.

golf

Reaction score
They can always lock her in the basement. It worked out pretty good for Joe. Nobody questioned anything about it

More interviews with hard-hitting Brian Stelter. He will ask her what the media is getting wrong about the border . . .

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
No real good place to put this, but this is probably why Biden is so ineffective. Parasitic whiteness. I see the symptoms in Jake and Jammer in particular.

GopherJake

Reaction score
No real good place to put this, but this is probably why Biden is so ineffective. Parasitic whiteness. I see the symptoms in Jake and Jammer in particular.
WTF are you talking about, @Section2? Why is my name cited in this post?

STPGopher

Reaction score
Wait.....optics are important now? After four years of Trump shooting from the hip nonstop?

You dotards make it seem like Kamala taking a trip to the border would solve everything. Can't make up the wild hysteria coming from the right.
I compliment you on your polite choice of words.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
President Joe Bumblefuk yesterday:

Y’know when I was over in the tank in the Pentagon, and I was first elected vice president with President Obama, the military sat us down to let us know what the greatest threats facing America were, the greatest physical threats.”

“This is not a joke. Y’know what the Joint Chiefs told us the greatest threat facing America was?

“Global warming,” Biden said

Yeah, not quite.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
OMG this is embarrassing. Whoever voted for this senile old wanker has to regret it. Jill has to come take him by the hand so he doesn't look even more ridiculous.

STPGopher

Reaction score
OMG this is embarrassing. Whoever voted for this senile old wanker has to regret it. Jill has to come take him by the hand so he doesn't look even more ridiculous.

businesswoman-reaching-260nw-127871879.jpg

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Someone should ask him to demonstrate how to fold up an umbrella. That’s the true test for senility. 🤦‍♂️

Top Bottom