All Things showing Biden’s (or whoever is running the show) weakness, ineptitude, and progressive leftism

Section2

Reaction score
Interesting video for 2 reasons:
Biden’s impassioned speech which today would definitely be considered systemic racism.
Biden’s life long stutter conspicuously absent?
And that other guy

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He has this thing where he has to make himself "one of them" and he makes up lies to do so. This is common with Biden, not just in his dementia years. He's a liar.
which is why I didn’t put it in your dementia thread. He’s lied so long in his career and never had a lasting consequence for it…b/c the MSM will totally ignore it.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Holy shit. I actually clicked on "See Ignored Content" for a minute and managed to find a post that claims that Grandpa Joe is inspiring confidence in US allies. I am not kidding, this really happened.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Holy shit. I actually clicked on "See Ignored Content" for a minute and managed to find a post that claims that Grandpa Joe is inspiring confidence in US allies. I am not kidding, this really happened.

Don't ever click on a "See Ignored Content" link. Those big gaps between posts (ignored content) are beautiful things. You'll sleep better at night not being pulled into the crazy town hole.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
The White House tried to explain Biden’s claim that he “used to drive an 18-wheeler” by pointing to a 1973 article that said he “road” in an 18-wheeler on a 500 mile trip once…and that he drove a 6-wheel school bus.

Same thing. 😂🤣

Why not just admit that it wasn’t true? The WH can’t even admit the most obvious lie.

stocker08

Reaction score

Ogee think our allies are Russia and North Korea. So no doubt he's confused.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Don't ever click on a "See Ignored Content" link. Those big gaps between posts (ignored content) are beautiful things. You'll sleep better at night not being pulled into the crazy town hole.
I went about 6-months without ever doing it - but have relapsed the last couple weeks.
Crazy Town Hole is right.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The White House tried to explain Biden’s claim that he “used to drive an 18-wheeler” by pointing to a 1973 article that said he “road” in an 18-wheeler on a 500 mile trip once…and that he drove a 6-wheel school bus.

Same thing. 😂🤣

Why not just admit that it wasn’t true? The WH can’t even admit the most obvious lie.
If Joe honestly believes he drove one, is it a lie?

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
If Joe honestly believes he drove one, is it a lie?
mourning-nod.gif

stocker08

Reaction score
I just really want to know what 'issues insights' thinks about Biden's presidency.

golf

Reaction score
which is why I didn’t put it in your dementia thread. He’s lied so long in his career and never had a lasting consequence for it…b/c the MSM will totally ignore it.

Yeah, imagine what it is like for dem party. They know they can say any dishonest thing and the media will support it. They can make policies that obviously hurt the country and the media will be on board.

bga1

Reaction score
Yeah, imagine what it is like for dem party. They know they can say any dishonest thing and the media will support it. They can make policies that obviously hurt the country and the media will be on board.
This is why an honest media is so important to the survival of a nation. We don't have one. Will we correct it....or fall into ruin?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Sometimes, you just want to see. I know, I know, you get what you deserve when you do that.

stocker08

Reaction score
Today we care again.

Take a look around at who whines and cries most about the media. And you guys are crying about mainstream media....which isn't even close to as bad as you loons say it is.

But hey....don't diss on far right propaganda sources. You shills love that stuff.

golf

Reaction score
This is why an honest media is so important to the survival of a nation. We don't have one. Will we correct it....or fall into ruin?
Media may change if they see dem policies resulting in lost elections. For example, some media do question our border policy. Not because they think it is a bad policy, but because media fears it might hurt dems' chances of winning elections in the short term.

Other possibility is conservatives will only be pushed so far and reach the point that they just refuse to go along with dem/media mandates. One example, given the data, not sure it is going to be well received if biden tries to shut down schools again or even enforce masking.

scools12

Reaction score
Of course leftists think the MSM isn’t that bad. MSM is basically the PR Department for the Leftist Party.

MSM pushes the leftist preferred narrative, buries stories to benefit the leftists and MSM is overran with woke leftist political activists pretending to be journalists.

Angry

Reaction score

Same thing. 😂🤣

He’s already over 25k lies since inauguration.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Clicked on Ignored Content to see what moron rebutted with.

Fly landing on someone’s head is equal to dementia-riddled old man with something on his chin, staff sending him a note to tell him, and he EATS IT?

Try just wiping it off your chin Joe. You don’t have to eat it. Probably reflex from his booger eating days…of last week.

Top Bottom