All things Road to Selection Sunday mailbag thread

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Folks, I have a little different idea for my Road to Selection Sunday columns as we get closer to March Madness. Of course I'll continue the Field of 68 projections until the grand finale on Bracket Eve, but thought it might be a good idea to start a mailbag & answer questions specific to the NCAA Tournament, etc., from followers & skeptics alike. There were at least a couple of you really down on me last year when I scuffled and missed 3 of the 36 at-larges, but that's OK, it goes with the territory!

Most of you have figured out that's where my focus goes, especially when the calendar turns to February. To that end, beginning in February, I would encourage anyone with tournament/Field of 68/bracket-related questions to send me a PM with your question, or if you don't know how to do that just post the question somewhere and I'm likely to see it. For example, but certainly not limited to, questions such as "Whose resume do you like better at this point, Ohio State or Colorado?", or "Why are you so down on Northwestern's NCAA chances?", or "Who do you like to win the automatic bid out of the Summit League?", etc.

If I get enough questions, I'll run with it and answer the mailbag as needed. If not, no sweat, gave it a shot.

Mods, any way we can sticky this or make it an "All things Road to Selection Sunday mailbag"?

Sounds like a great idea SS. I think we all truly enjoy your 'road trip'.....obviously a lot of work, and hopefully a labor of love.

Keep it at the top and have it a Q & A only. No hijacking like Station19 likes to do.:)

absolutely! i also like when you throw tid-bits and nuggets of info in.

I often forward(email) your threads to friends that are not on GH.

I often forward(email) your threads to friends that are not on GH.

A friend not on GH is not a friend worth having! :cool:

When the Gophers are on the bubble (oh I miss those "good old days") I usually print SS's posts where he tells us who needs to win which game. I once was at a Gopher game with that list and a guy behind me had the list too and neither of us knew each other were GHers!

I appreciate it guys. Always nice to hear somebody reads my stuff. Certainly it's more interesting when the Gophers are involved, but I think all of us would like to have one of those "23-7, no doubt about the NCAA tourney" kind of a season. We just can't seem to have one of those, not in our DNA.

Top Bottom