All Things Prosecutions/Lawsuits V. Citizen Trump

bga1

Reaction score
The walls are closing in! The Billy tapes will get him! Stormy Daniels! The Pee Tapes will take him down. Hillary will end him! Comey has him! Mueller has him in his crosshairs! Cohen will take him down! Schiff gonna get him! Anonymous has him nailed! Vindman has got him! Bob Woodward got him! Letitia James is going to get him! For reals! 🤡🤡

howeda7

Reaction score
The walls are closing in! The Billy tapes will get him! Stormy Daniels! The Pee Tapes will take him down. Hillary will end him! Comey has him! Mueller has him in his crosshairs! Cohen will take him down! Schiff gonna get him! Anonymous has him nailed! Vindman has got him! Bob Woodward got him! Letitia James is going to get him! For reals! 🤡🤡
He will likely skate on all of it. But it doesn't make his statement any less unhinged.

Spoofin

Reaction score
LOL. I read somewhere he would leave office early to hide in FL before being arrested.

Spoofin

Reaction score
So, Don Trump shines the spotlight on his tiny little wiener, screaming “look at me, I’m a victim!!!!” and nobody can talk about?
It’s a thread about Trump. People can talk about him all they want. Dude hasn’t been POTUS for a year now and the Ds can’t shut up about him.

GopherJake

Reaction score
It’s a thread about Trump. People can talk about him all they want. Dude hasn’t been POTUS for a year now and the Ds can’t shut up about him.
I’ll ask again:

So, Don Trump shines the spotlight on his tiny little wiener, screaming “look at me, I’m a victim!!!!” and Ds are supposed to shut up and not react to it?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ll ask again:

So, Don Trump shines the spotlight on his tiny little wiener, screaming “look at me, I’m a victim!!!!” and Ds are supposed to shut up and not react to it?
I’ll answer again….

USAF

Reaction score
I’ll answer again….
Imagine that. Talking about Trump, in a thread about Trump.

And you, in said thread, here to defend him.

Fraud.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I’ll answer again….
Why should Ds “shut up about him” when he demands attention because his wiener is small?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why should Ds “shut up about him” when he demands attention because his wiener is small?
Because he is a nobody? An ex-somebody. It’s pathetic how obsessed the Ds are with him. He absolutely broke people like Howie who now shoehorn him into every conversation. You can bring him up as much as you want - just know it is pathetic.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Because he is a nobody? An ex-somebody. It’s pathetic how obsessed the Ds are with him. He absolutely broke people like Howie who now shoehorn him into every conversation. You can bring him up as much as you want - just know it is pathetic.
The previous President of the United States is a “nobody?” That’s complete nonsense, alone. Add to that the fact that he is incredibly influential with nearly half the country and it is imperative his jackassery is called out and countered. His devoted followers are a threat to democracy in this country. Those who aren’t devout, but stand by idly while he continually stirs the pot are complicit.

As soon as he closes up shop and retires to the golf course, the focus will shift off him. The best thing he could do for the health of the country would be to shut his delusional mouth and go back to cheating at golf and making shitty business decisions.

bga1

Reaction score
The previous President of the United States is a “nobody?” That’s complete nonsense, alone. Add to that the fact that he is incredibly influential with nearly half the country and it is imperative his jackassery is called out and countered. His devoted followers are a threat to democracy in this country. Those who aren’t devout, but stand by idly while he continually stirs the pot are complicit.

As soon as he closes up shop and retires to the golf course, the focus will shift off him. The best thing he could do for the health of the country would be to shut his delusional mouth and go back to cheating at golf and making shitty business decisions.
One thing Trump did was fully unmask you for the hack you are.

Spoofin

Reaction score
His devoted followers are a threat to democracy in this country. Those who aren’t devout, but stand by idly while he continually stirs the pot are complicit.
Yawn
As soon as he closes up shop and retires to the golf course, the focus will shift off him.
Ha. Obsession like this doesn’t just stop. You are acting like they only talk about Trump when he does or says something. Complete nonsense. Every day. The focus from the left isn’t moving because they need to distract from the CF that is the current administration. There has never been a more effective dog whistle for the left, and they aren’t about to give it up. Pathetic.
The best thing he could do for the health of the country would be to shut his delusional mouth and go back to cheating at golf and making shitty business decisions.
No disagreement there. But his ego is too big for that and why would he stop when the Ds give him what he wants every day. It really isn’t that hard to just ignore Trump. Try it?

bga1

Reaction score
Yawn

Ha. Obsession like this doesn’t just stop. You are acting like they only talk about Trump when he does or says something. Complete nonsense. Every day. The focus from the left isn’t moving because they need to distract from the CF that is the current administration. There has never been a more effective dog whistle for the left, and they aren’t about to give it up. Pathetic.

No disagreement there. But his ego is too big for that and why would he stop when the Ds give him what he wants every day. It really isn’t that hard to just ignore Trump. Try it?
What kills them is that he is actually winning the narrative. People are beginning to see what the truth is and was.

GopherJake

Reaction score
No way. I clearly explained above why. There is something dangerous going on right now and Don Trump is at the epicenter. And while I understand there are folks on the planet that say Don farts wrong and thinks that’s important, that’s not me. When he stops riling up anti-democratic idiots and stoking the flames of conspiracy, the only thing left for me to ignore will be his farts. Which I will continue to ignore.

bga1

Reaction score
No way. I clearly explained above why. There is something dangerous going on right now and Don Trump is at the epicenter. And while I understand there are folks on the planet that say Don farts wrong and thinks that’s important, that’s not me. When he stops riling up anti-democratic idiots and stoking the flames of conspiracy, the only thing left for me to ignore will be his farts. Which I will continue to ignore.
Something dangerous indeed...
-Open borders- 2 million will come across this year illegally
-An attempt to fix future elections for more fraud
-CRT in government
-Health mandates
-Censoring on twitter, facebook and you tube -of political disagreement that is now called "disinformation"
-A blatant attempt to blow up the debt (the wanted 5 trillion in additional spending)
-A president that will not answer questions and seems to have no clue what is going on
-Catering to China on policy
-Facilitating oil trade for Iran and Russia while hampering our own

Yes something dangerous is going on indeed. We are witnessing the purposeful reduction of American freedom, the American economy and influence in the world because a free America stands in the way of global governance that is rooted in environmental extremism, the AGW scam and the desire to depopulate the world.

By the way, for your education, this is a Republic.

I am happy that you were able to string together your own thoughts and lay out some clarity on what your position is after all these years. I can now see why you hid it. Wow.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Something dangerous indeed...
-Open borders- 2 million will come across this year illegally
-An attempt to fix future elections for more fraud
-CRT in government
-Health mandates
-Censoring on twitter, facebook and you tube -of political disagreement that is now called "disinformation"
-A blatant attempt to blow up the debt (the wanted 5 trillion in additional spending)
-A president that will not answer questions and seems to have no clue what is going on
-Catering to China on policy
-Facilitating oil trade for Iran and Russia while hampering our own

Yes something dangerous is going on indeed. We are witnessing the purposeful reduction of American freedom, the American economy and influence in the world because a free America stands in the way of global governance that is rooted in environmental extremism, the AGW scam and the desire to depopulate the world.

By the way, for your education, this is a Republic.

I am happy that you were able to string together your own thoughts and lay out some clarity on what your position is after all these years. I can now see why you hid it. Wow.
Your posts are repetitive, boring and junior high level. You are a massive shill. Your “independent thought” is anything but. You post the same things over and over and over, regurgitating bullshit you find on wing nut web sites that don’t believe half of what they say, but will take the $ your clicks produce. You sway no one. You are a tool for someone much smarter than you that doesn’t care what their drivel does to the country.

bga1

Reaction score
Your posts are repetitive, boring and junior high level. You are a massive shill. Your “independent thought” is anything but. You post the same things over and over and over, regurgitating bullshit you find on wing nut web sites that don’t believe half of what they say, but will take the $ your clicks produce. You sway no one. You are a tool for someone much smarter than you that doesn’t care what their drivel does to the country.
Glad you got that out of your system. Thanks!

bga1

Reaction score
Trump is done for now! The walls are closing in. He has been so fortunate that no one investigated him over the last several years! It's good to see someone stepping up and cornering the bad bad orange man!

Top Bottom