All Things Jaxon Howard Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, Gophers Have Offered)

Thanks for taking the bait kiddo - this is from their most recent coach - see they won their division twice with him as well -

We ALL get it, you don't have lots of opinions and few facts and won't ever admit you're wrong/mistaken - CONGRATS Kiddo as that it ELITE nonsense

2017Cristobal0–10–0L Las Vegas
2018Cristobal9-45-44th (North)W Redbox
2019Cristobal12-28-11st (North)W Rose Bowl55
2020Cristobal4–33–22nd (North)L Fiesta
2021Cristobal10–37–21st (North)Alamo[A 7]2122
Mario Cristobal:35–13[A 8]23–9
You good man? I have an opinion you disagree with. They play in an inferior conference and so well. I don’t think Bucky will play much there at all. Facts are winning 6 straight division titles when they did doesn’t matter to current recruits.

I thought the story was that he needed (more) NIL money in order to move his mom/family out of bad neighborhoods in (Chicago?).
Thats what was being tossed around. Who knows. Also that Ky is the backup RB. They essentially left for similar if not worse positioning. Oh well.

Back to Howard. So whos hosting an announcement party on July 1st? Hopefully it turns out better than the Vikinga draft party

You good man? I have an opinion you disagree with. They play in an inferior conference and so well. I don’t think Bucky will play much there at all. Facts are winning 6 straight division titles when they did doesn’t matter to current recruit
you didn't comment on my post that rebuts your opinion (that they're maybe a Top 4 program).

I was obviously demonstrating their sustained excellence in the past which hardly maybe makes them a Top 4 program and how they have reset again, to win thier division twice in the last five years.
1655489830408.png

Last edited:

I did the same thing. Was a fun time. Stadium was a little underwhelming I thought. Was a long day with an early flight home Sunday.
Ranked #7 per this site –

Best college football stadiums: Ranking the NCAA gridiron's premier venues in 2022 (sportsnaut.com)

The Oregon Ducks and their rabid fans have made Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon, one of college football’s primary attractions. Thanks to an ingenious lowered seating design, opponents have to deal with Oregon’s enthusiastic crowds in a far more intimate and up-close way than almost any other place in the country. That also makes for piercingly loud distractions, which gives the Ducks a massive home-field advantage with one of the best college football stadiums in 2022.

#17 on this site champ

The 25 best college football stadiums | Yardbarker

Ranked #7 per this site –

Best college football stadiums: Ranking the NCAA gridiron's premier venues in 2022 (sportsnaut.com)

The Oregon Ducks and their rabid fans have made Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon, one of college football’s primary attractions. Thanks to an ingenious lowered seating design, opponents have to deal with Oregon’s enthusiastic crowds in a far more intimate and up-close way than almost any other place in the country. That also makes for piercingly loud distractions, which gives the Ducks a massive home-field advantage with one of the best college football stadiums in 2022.

#17 on this site champ

The 25 best college football stadiums | Yardbarker
That’s great. You just got mad that I don’t have opinions but when I do you get mad. Opinions aren’t facts. I expected more from it.

you didn't comment on my post that rebuts your opinion (that they're maybe a Top 4 program).

I was obviously demonstrating their sustained excellence in the past which hardly maybe makes them a Top 4 program and how they have reset again, to win thier division twice in the last five years.
View attachment 18937
Isn’t being first a top 4 program? I think USC will pass them soon if not immediately.

You are very worked up about what I think and I’m sorry about that.

Looks like Michigan today, LSU on the 21st and Miami on the 24th. Looks like good weather in Ann Arbor.
Beautiful there. My buddy is in a golf tournament and sent pictures. Maybe they’ll forget him at baggage claim?

I really don’t see him going to Michigan. Could just be wishful thinking.

Who was the linebacker that went to wisco from Minnehaha? Drawing a blank on the name.

Beautiful there. My buddy is in a golf tournament and sent pictures. Maybe they’ll forget him at baggage claim?

Who was the linebacker that went to wisco from Minnehaha? Drawing a blank on the name.
Kaden Johnson I believe.

Kaden Johnson.

Thanks. Any updates on how he is doing? Depth chart or anything? Seems like one of the more recent “comps” for Howard though howard seems more highly regarded.
He got a little bit of run but not a lot. It sounds like the bigger "miss" is Aaron Witt (Winona) who was a former Gopher commit. It sounded like he was in line to get quite a bit of PT last year before he was injured.

He got a little bit of run but not a lot. It sounds like the bigger "miss" is Aaron Witt (Winona) who was a former Gopher commit. It sounded like he was in line to get quite a bit of PT last year before he was injured.
There can't have been that many players who committed to MN, IA, and WI during the course of their recruitment.

?

I don't think professors and researchers at U of Oregon, give a damn what company makes the football uniforms.

Their salaries are based largely by the tuition payments of students and by funding appropriated by the state legislature of Oregon.
It's much worse and deeper than you know. Lots of articles have been written about it.

Anybody seen the Jaxon Howard thread? Can't seem to find it.
You may need new glasses.

The thread meanders in the grass and you can't see it. If you wait, it will all be clear in two weeks.

For real there were a few comments I wanted to reply to but this is Jaxon thread so I decided not to. Can we keep on track so we don't waste our time coming here for a pissing match.

Yeah we all come here for an argument over Nike and Oregon.
Come on, USAF. You have been here long enough to know that GH is the perfect place to come for threads that eventually become pissing matches about minute details of generally unimportant topics that are maybe only slightly related to the original subject of the thread. BTW, I sure hope Jaxon signs with the Gophers.

Kinda odd he is committing at his school during the summer or is that a normal occurrence and I just don’t realize it

“Michigan has also been the most successful on the field as of late.”

Was that LSU title a fever dream of mine?
Short memory. LSU is 11-12 their last 23 games with a fired coach.
Michigan is 14-6 their last 20 games with a playoff appearance

6 seasons out Michigan is 51-21
6 seasons out LSU is 53-23 with one national title and two fired coaches

Top Bottom