All Things Jaxon Howard Recruitment Thread (Class of 2023, Gophers Have Offered)

Jellybean and Julia’s in Anoka. It’s a small, family-run place, named after the middle names of the two daughters (yep, one of ‘em has Jellybean for a middle name).

Roosters ribs in Highland Park - whenever I make it back, I swing by - it was Shabby chic at its best. Back when u could smoke in eateries, one table was the smoking section and the other non smoking (it only had 2 tables then),

best for takeout and it appears they’re still open, been a few years since I’ve been in the cities

Last edited:

Does anyone know a timeline when he is to make an announcement????
Pretty sure he tweeted his commitment was coming soon......of course that was months ago so who the frick knows at this point....:)

Is the longer he waited on his actual announcement, the more dismal the probability that he becomes a Gopher?

Is the longer he waited on his actual announcement, the more dismal the probability that he becomes a Gopher?
Doubt his is waiting on an offer from somewhere since he basically has his pick of schools. Just has to figure out what he wants to do.

Doubt his is waiting on an offer from somewhere since he basically has his pick of schools. Just has to figure out what he wants to do.
We are due for some good news on the local recruiting front.

I heard he planned on announcing on Feb 29th and his timeline got messed up after he realized it wasn't a leap year. A older teacher convinced him with there being a Winter Olympics it must be a leap year. Now he is rethinking his whole strategy for announcing.

Roosters ribs in Highland Park - whenever I make it back, I swing by - it was Shabby chic at its best. Back when u could smoke in eateries, one table was the smoking section and the other non smoking (it only had 2 tables then),

best for takeout and it appears they’re still open, been a few years since I’ve been in the cities

So many have closed. Rudolph's, Big Daddy's just to name a couple. I like Ted Cooks. It's just shabby. Not much chic.

I pasted the yelp page because the website doesn't seem secure.
Ted Cook's 19th Hole BBQ

I think there is another spot in that general area that is known for Broasted Chicken. Usually only in that area if I am picking up something from Leitners. Decent source for firewood and kindling in addition to gardening stuff.

Leitners

Last edited:

Qfanatic in S Mpls (right across from Cub, just off of 35W) is awesome.

Little bit wonky to get to from the South, but people have GPS these days.

Top Bottom